Trying for a March BFP

If say that's a bfp in my eyes congrats

Unique beauty
Are those pregnancy tests or opk?

Well, I was feeling good about trying this month, been regularly taking my vitex, vitamins and maca root, and noticed some physical changes which suggest hormone changes!! Tons of cm this month, was just feeling like we could give it a good go!

He's away in my fertile period though, doh!!! Randomly got an early opk smiley, well not so random as I'm not like clockwork, so unexpectedly!! We only managed to dtd once before he left!!!! So I'm certain we are out before we have even tried!!!!!

I didn't want a Christmas baby anyway!!!!! I tell myself.

Thanks. Had a bfn on ic this morning! Going to get other tests later and i'll update xx

I have a baby born dec 6 2013 then my bdays dec 11 then Riley jan 11 do I hope this happens if not we will all have close bdays

View attachment 738845 i tested today at 10dpo. Af not due til wed so not convinced!!

That is a definite positive!! My first positive at 10dpo was much fainter than than and I got a positive about that clear at 13dpo which was confirmed with a clear blue digi. You must only be a few days behind me! I am 4 weeks and 6 days today!

Thanks.just had bfn's today. If i am preg i would only be 3 weeks today. Got clearblue + which i am going to try and keep for a couple of days!! Hopefully i'll be joining u soon xx

Think the tests may have been dodgy,bfn today and spotting 12dpo! If its af its 3 days early making my cycle 22 days!

That sucks that's why I don't test early some test are screwy that way

I've promised myself i won't test early again

I only have one test and I can't get to a store if I could I would be tempted to buy more

ab75 that did look like a +ve to me, sucks that you've not got anymore yet :/ but still not too late even with spotting (unless full on af has started)!

I'm beginning to feel pretty unhopeful about being successful this cycle; temps are starting to drop (though not yet before coverline), and I did an ic test yesterday which was negative though I guess that was only 9dpo so...

But as temps are starting to drop and I'm having cramps I'm feeling pretty doubtful. *sigh*.

ab75 that did look like a +ve to me, sucks that you've not got anymore yet :/ but still not too late even with spotting (unless full on af has started)!

I'm beginning to feel pretty unhopeful about being successful this cycle; temps are starting to drop (though not yet before coverline), and I did an ic test yesterday which was negative though I guess that was only 9dpo so...

But as temps are starting to drop and I'm having cramps I'm feeling pretty doubtful. *sigh*.

Hi ft, sorry u feel doubtful,not out yet tho!!
My spotting came to nothing,pink yday am when i wiped,then one wipe of browny red pm then nothing. Reckon i'm out tho,had bfn on cb+ today. Amanda

We're not out till af ces fx for all u ladies

My cramps stoped they were so bad but by the end of the night I realized they were coming from gas :(

I have about 1week till af gets here

Boo gas! I hope we're all still in it. :D

12DPO. Things have been going pretty quickly but I wish it was three days from now so I'd know if my period had arrived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->