Trying for no 2...reusing kit from the first time around?

startingout

Reaction score
So I'm having my implant removed on the 5th June so hubby and I are :winkwink: practicing and whilst that part is the 'easy' bit...I was thinking about our stuff.

How many of those who are trying for no2 are reusing prams etc?

There isn't anything terribly wrong with our pram, one of the wheels is a bit wonky from when hubby fell over it (don't ask!) and a few other little snags here and there from wear and tear but otherwise in good condition. It was nearly £400 new so don't really want to buy another one.

What have you ladies done?

TIA xx

We will ABSOLUTELY be reusing everything! I have a really nice stroller and by the time the next baby comes our daughter will be old enough to use the buggy board so hopefully I will not need to buy a double stroller - I also have a great lightweight for big outtings and DH can push one and I the other... My daughters crib is currently converted to a toddler bed, but once again, when baby comes she will get to choose a "big girl bed"... And of course all the other stuff too... swing, playpen, excersaucer etc... why would I buy it again?!

See if there is a "stroller spa" near you - they can fix the wheel and give your stroller a good deep clean and make it look brand new:winkwink:

We only decided couple of months ago we wanted no.2 so most things were sold. Clothes (boys clothes so depends what we have) moses basket. Even the carrycot part of the pram (was taking up a lot of room n we have no attic)

Dh said we wont be getting a new pushchair just colour pack but im quickly changing his mind ;)

We have saved the car seat though which I'm very glad about :) So we will be starting all over again tbh. But for me thats half the fun of it :winkwink:

We will be using everything over again. I got everything in green so that it didn't matter what the gender was of the new baby. Well and I love green. ;)

We spent a fortune on getting everything sorted for DS so I have no desire to spend money that is unnecessary. Realistically things are used for such a short amount of time anyways. I am hoping the only thing we have to buy is a second large car seat as DS will still be in his by the time new baby needs it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->