Trying for No.2 soon, No.1 will be 3, How was it for you?

lucylu79

Reaction score
I couldn't see anywhere else to post so i'm trying in here.

Hubs and I will be trying for No.2 next year and my first will be 3 in April. Some days I think he will be able to help like fetch little things etc but others (like today) I just think how the heck will I cope with two!?

I'm thinking of mornings when hubby has gone to work and me getting up before the kids and getting ready, which at the moment works with one but if a baby was to wake and then wake the other, agggggh I know deep down i'll cope I mean we just do right!

How did you find things? I'd love to hear some stories.

x:flower:

We're going to have a 3.5 age gap. I'm not too worried as DD is getting older and should be able to help quite a bit!

Well it will be a 3 year and 9 months at least gap as we won't starting ttc until April so I hope he can help a bit!

My dd1 was 3 in May and dd2 born June. I think it's easier than I thought it would be. My dd1 walks everywhere so no need for tandem
Buggy, she is in a routine and also at pre school so I get my days with them both and days with just baby to spend quality time with her.

My dd1 plays with dd2 and loves her. She plays with her and entertains her for me and helps
Like you say. Sometimes a little too much. She always wants to
Be helping like give her a bottle etc.

I think it's the perfect age gap.

Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel