Trying preseed this time!

i hand on heart think I owe a heck of a lot to pre-seed...im a PCOS gal and without my copy of Taking charge of your fertility, temping opks and preseed i really dont think I would have got here . i wish you ladies all the very best and seriously the preseed is fab! xxxx

ps- i never got ewcm just really thick cm x

Thank you!! Do you mind me asking if you were on any medication to help you ovulate? Did you know you had PCOS throughout your entire TTC journey, and how long did you try? I'm new to PCOS so I'm still learning!!

So sorry af got you Mrs.326. At least now you can move on to the next cycle and hopefully get your valentines BFP :)

I on the other hand am still waiting for af. I tested again yesterday and bfn. I really hate this limbo. If she's going to arrive, I wish she would so I can move on to next month...otherwise, give me my bfp and let me scream for joy! Lol. I plan to test again Friday if af is still not here.

Thanks, me too - however, you're right! At least now I can move on to another cycle with a hopeful attitude :)

Best of luck! I'm keeping my FX'd for all of you ladies. I truly do wish the best for you all and hope you get a BFP very soon!

I don't think I will get my V-day BFP. We only bd'd once and it was two days before I ovulated. My dh finds it very stressful to bd under pressure and on command! I don't know what to do :(. Maybe next month I won't talk about it and see if that works. I am very sad. I guess there is always next month. Good luck to everyone else!

Hey, ive known about my pcos for 7 yrs :wacko:. I didnt really know much about how it would impact me TTC at first and learnt a lot form here.

I was on metformin 1500mg a day. The long cycles were horrible as you only get a handful of opportunities to everyone else.

Learning to identify ovulation and checking if it had happend (with opks and temping) really helped me but doesnt suit everyone.

Please dont give us it just takes a bit more work and planning.

as for trying to get the men in the mood at the right time, I found not mentioning it helped but other times if it was 'prime time' and he wasnt in the mood I would try and get every other day in for a few days to try and cover the bases, it is really hard tho as it takes the fun from it xxx

I don't think I will get my V-day BFP. We only bd'd once and it was two days before I ovulated. My dh finds it very stressful to bd under pressure and on command! I don't know what to do :(. Maybe next month I won't talk about it and see if that works. I am very sad. I guess there is always next month. Good luck to everyone else!

Someone from another thread told me about zinc for men... Apparently it increases their sex drive and boosts their sperm production. She said it took about 3 weeks to notice a difference and her DH is much more willing to put out :)haha:). I bought some for my DH too bc I know the on command sex freaks him out too, and since we're giving clomid a shot, he's not going to have a choice this cycle :) I also try to make it fun for him... I only want one thing, but he still needs the whole experience so I've bought lingerie, seduced him, all that stuff to help get him in the mood and while he knows it's for a baby, he's much more willing when I put in a little more effort.

Just to give ladies hope, I am a Pre-seed success story. Got my :bfp: 12dpo first month using Pre-seed.

:dust:

Just to give ladies hope, I am a Pre-seed success story. Got my :bfp: 12dpo first month using Pre-seed.

:dust:

Congratulations! How long were you trying?

Thank you, I'm cautiously excited as I'm not late for af yet but it looks v good.

It was our 2nd month ttc, I'm positive our choice of lubricant the first month we tried was what caused the :bfn:

Thanks to this thread and all the info on here about Pre-seed I am expecting. As an added bonus bd'ing felt Amazing with Pre-seed. OH loved it. :blush:

I've tested a few times. All bfn. Going to call the doctor tommorrow .... Hearing your case makes me wonder if I'm a case for pcos also. gets so frustrating when you have to wait twice as long as everyone else with their cycles....

Good luck with the clomid... Btw was the prescription pretty expensive?? I know it depends on insurance but I just wondered.

I understand, it is so frustrating when everyone has already started their next cycle and you're still on 1 long cycle. I hope PCOS is not what's going on, however the good news about it is there is a solution and many women with it still have perfectly healthy pregnancies and babies! Keep me posted when you see your doctor. And the prescription was very affordable... My insurance didn't cover it, but it was only $19! Starting it tomorrow... I've read it can have crazy side effects so I'm a little nervous, but excited at the same time.

So still no show from AF....Its so wierd...I get random spouts of heavy cramping as I get with AF, but nothing.
I'm glad to hear the clomid isn't very expensive. I think I'm going to call the doctor today...( I keep putting it off thinking AF will finally come) I'll let you know what they say.
Hope you well as you start your new cycle :flower:

MrsKibler, are you sure you ovulated? When I thought I was late it was because I hadn't actually ovulated yet. Although, if you're cramping I would think its a good sign that you did. Our bodies are sooo confusing! I hope you get AF or a BFP soon!

MrsKibler, are you sure you ovulated? When I thought I was late it was because I hadn't actually ovulated yet. Although, if you're cramping I would think its a good sign that you did. Our bodies are sooo confusing! I hope you get AF or a BFP soon!

Thanks, I'm not sure that I ovulated. I had a bout of cramping that I thought I was. But didn't notice change in EWCM or anything else. Just noticed cysts again this cycle. ( They can get to the point I feel things shifting around (Painfully) when I sit down/stand up and can be very painful during BD) And they haven't gone away yet. Called my Dr. today and she wanted me to get labs done to see about pcos. I should have the results by tomorrow afternoon.
Just excited to get some answers.....in the mean time, I'm heading to a friends salon to get my hair done, then to her house to veg all afternoon.

FX for you for your first round of clomid! yay!

Still a no show for AF. I've had on and off cramping since yesterday so I'm guessing any minute she will arrive. I am waiting to test again on Friday if she is still a no show. I know I was stressed out a lot this month with a family health scare, but I know I ovulated because of the positive opk. I dont know what to think anymore just want answers already :/

Reading these posts on pcos, I'm wondering what if I have it? Are there signs or symptoms or anything like that? How long is considered "a long cycle"....how would I know?

Good luck MrsKibler! Hopefully vegging out helPed ease your mind a bit!

Hope, I'm not sure what they consider long, but to give you and idea, I have PCOS and my cycles are anywhere from 40-50+ days. I never ovulate at the same time each cycle, and my periods are short and light (although it can be opposite for some women). Also, this is what made me think I had it, I get multiple positive opks thought my cycle. Last cycle I had 10 days of positives. It's like my body kept trying to o, but just couldn't for a while. I did ovulate, eventually. There are other symptoms too (acne, wright gain, decreased sex drive) but you don't necessarily experience them all.

Hope this info helps. I'm fairly new to PCOS myself, but let me know if you have any other questions about it. Only way to know is to get a blood test. If you don't get AF this weekend, I'd definitely call the doc on Monday.

Hi ladies!! :hi: me and my DH are gonna be using preseed this cycle, ive heard good things about it. So hopefully I get my BFP ive been waiting for!

Hi ladies!! :hi: me and my DH are gonna be using preseed this cycle, ive heard good things about it. So hopefully I get my BFP ive been waiting for!

GL to you! How long have you and your DH been trying?

Thanks Mrs.326 for the info. I looked back into my notebook where i keep track of my cycles and going back to 2010 when i stopped bc, ive had cycles ranging from 32-43 days. Ugh as if i didnt have enough to stress about, i gotta add this one to my plate too. What do i ask for when i call the docs? The girl at the front desk is nit very bright so that doesnt make it easier either lol :x sorry.

Thanks Mrs.326 for the info. I looked back into my notebook where i keep track of my cycles and going back to 2010 when i stopped bc, ive had cycles ranging from 32-43 days. Ugh as if i didnt have enough to stress about, i gotta add this one to my plate too. What do i ask for when i call the docs? The girl at the front desk is nit very bright so that doesnt make it easier either lol :x sorry.

Hope- I would just ask to talk to the nurse about your issues. And if she doesn't bring up testing for that, then ask to be tested. I called my Dr.'s nurse yesterday told her my issues and she told me she was going to put in orders to test for pcos without me mentioning a word about it.
Think about it this way, if you find out thats what you have, it gives you answers on where to go from there, then they can get you on the right medications to help you out. Good luck at let us know what happens!!

I should be getting my results this afternoon! Keeping my FX!!

Hey ladies!

Do you mind if I join you? I haven't been on here for a while as we've had a couple of months break from TTC over Christmas and new year. Me and DH have been TTC #1 since may last year and have had 2 early mcs both at around 6 weeks. Drs won't do any tests before 3 mcs but praying we'll never make it to that! Our first cycle back TTC ended with af end of jan so I'm now cd10 and feeling hopeful this month. We use lubricant quite a lot and I never realised it could be harming his swimmers! This is our first month using preseed, feeling hopeful and excited!

Baby dust to all!

Hey ladies!

Do you mind if I join you? I haven't been on here for a while as we've had a couple of months break from TTC over Christmas and new year. Me and DH have been TTC #1 since may last year and have had 2 early mcs both at around 6 weeks. Drs won't do any tests before 3 mcs but praying we'll never make it to that! Our first cycle back TTC ended with af end of jan so I'm now cd10 and feeling hopeful this month. We use lubricant quite a lot and I never realised it could be harming his swimmers! This is our first month using preseed, feeling hopeful and excited!

Baby dust to all!

Of course you can join! Have you tried cosulting another doctor? I know for a lot of us our OB/GYN selection is very personal and not easy to switch, however I would be concerned if my doctor let me have 3 m/c's before testing for any issues. GL to you!!

Hope- I would just ask to talk to the nurse about your issues. And if she doesn't bring up testing for that, then ask to be tested. I called my Dr.'s nurse yesterday told her my issues and she told me she was going to put in orders to test for pcos without me mentioning a word about it.
Think about it this way, if you find out thats what you have, it gives you answers on where to go from there, then they can get you on the right medications to help you out. Good luck at let us know what happens!!

I should be getting my results this afternoon! Keeping my FX!!

MrsKibler, please let us know when you find out!! Praying for good news for you!

Hope, I agree - just talk to either your doctor, or your doctor's nurse, and bring up the issues with them. I didn't mention PCOS either, and my doctor tested me for it anyway. At the very least, a blood test will put your mind at ease. GL!!

We've been TTC for 3 months now

It's a very exciting/frustrating experience. Hopefully your stay on the TTC boards is short and sweet :)

My doctor just referred me to the nearest EPU and they wernt the most helpful! My mcs were quite close together and the nurse was quite disapproving as she had told me to wait 3 months before TTC again. Said its probably nothing and then sent me off with a load of infertility leaflets, very comforting! If we don't have any luck this cycle I think I'll go back to my doctor and put a bit of pressure on for even some basic tests. Holding out for a preseed success story though! Never realised what an emotional rollercoaster this would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->