Trying preseed this time!

I'd say it's unlikely you will have blocked tubes - I would imagine only a small percentage of women suffer from that problem so I wouldn't worry about that until you have the tests done (though it's great your doc is testing you so it will put your mind at rest!)...I'm pretty sure I had heard others on this forum say that the test itself can help to clear the tubes and poss help you get a bfp sooner :) FX your HSG comes back all clear!! I know you said you didn't use protection with your ex for 10 years and didn't conceive...that doesn't mean there's anything up with you, he could have had a low sperm count/mobility etc. FX you get your bfp soon with your dream fella :) :)

Yeah, I hope so too. About the ex....he never wanted kids from the get go, so he always called it "pulling and praying" lol. It's just frustrating to be actively trying with someone who wants children and haven't been successful. My new man is going to have a sperm count probably within the next 2 weeks, so I am hoping we can rule him out. I just worry because of my age that my eggies aren't very good.

Hey girls!! Just wanted to give an update... it's a...........

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/BABYBOY_1.jpg

BOY!!! :) DH and are are both so excited :)

Here's another one... 3D shot w/ his hands in face (as always...)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/BABYBOY_7.jpg

OMG, I love pre-seed. Hubby and I use it even when we aren't fertile...:thumbup:

Awwwwww that is awesome Mrs.326!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Now you can start painting the nursery :)

Thanks girls!! I've already started ordering monogrammed onesies! :)

Thank you :) I get to see him again in 3 weeks at my anatomy scan!! Can't wait :) I just love looking at all the pictures. Girls, if you have a chance when you get pregnant, defintely splurge on the private scan. I got 25 images on a disc from our ultrasound and 2 video clips. It was $80, but so worth it! I can't wait to go back at 32 weeks to get a better view of his sweet little face :)

That's so exciting, I bet the onesies will be so cute! You'll have to post a pic when they arrive! That's awesome you got so many pictures too!

I had my docs appointment this morning. Docs confirmed that they won't do anything now until November (18 months) but they have agreed DH can have a SA done which is good. At least we can rule that out as a problem. I have decided to give the Soy Isoflavones a go, I don't feel like I have anything to lose - I have 6 months to wait before the referral anyway!

How's everyone doing?

ugh... I had a dream last night I started. HOw depressing, in my dreams I can not even get BFP :( Tomorrow will be 8dpo and I am tempted to test....

i think i am 2dpo today. i have been having tender nipples since the day i ovulated but i am not reading too much into it. clomid made me swear up and down i was preggo the first month taking it so i will not do that to myself again. although i do feel very positive about this month, but a part of me is still trying to stay grounded. i really hope we got it this time :/

Best of luck to you both!! I'm sending lots and lots of positive baby vibes your way :)

MrsWemyss - I know it's really tempting to test, but it's still early and there's no sense in getting your hopes down now if it's negative. I tested at 10dpo and BFN, 11dpo was a BFP, so obviously just one day could make all the difference. Keeping my FX'd for you!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the both of you!!

I tested again yesterday just in case and BFN. I'm not suprised....Blah. I have my appt with my new DOC on Tuesday! I'm soooo excited to see whats going to happen. We've got no clomid this month. At least next week will be a big week to take my mind off of everything! I have an interview at a new really big hospital Monday morning. Tuesday to the Doc's and next weekend is my brothers wedding. We shall see how it goes!

Hope everyone's head stays up! And your days of waiting go by fast!! :)

Hello all! Sorry I've been MIA, been trying to get some answers about mine and OH's fertility. I've not had chance to read through all of your updates so sorry, but I'm planning on catching up on all of your news asap!

Turns out unfortunately that there are some issues with both of us it seems :(.

His sperm Analysis came back as low on all counts (13million count and low motility) and I had my bloods done recently and they came back Ok-ish but I had low progesterone on the day 21 test (27.7) and it needs to be above 30 to confirm ovulation - UK measurements. So it would appear that i'm experiencing weak ovulation, whatever that means?! Anyone have any advice or info on this?

I'm so gutted but still hopeful. I'm going to have my 21 day done again next week to see if it was just an off month, but i highly doubt that!

I've been using internet cheapy OPK this time and seemed to get an almost positive this morning. BD'd last night and will tonight hopefully but I can't help buty think it's a lost cause at this point. What do you guys think? Also, when (if) I get a clear positive when are you supposed to OV, assuming that I do!?

Thanks so much in advance, I love this forum and you girls are all so kind and helpful xx

Hi again, sorry! Here's my OPK from this morning... any ideas? You think this means I am ovulating ok and it should turn positive later today? Sorry to be a pain! Any help gratefully received x

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 9
Kzee, that looks really really close but not quite there - I would test this evening as you may find it is positive. Just bear in mind that the OPK's only confirm an LH surge which triggers Ovulation - they don't confirm Ovulation actually occurs after this (though from what you have said, and your regular cycles, I would say it is likely you are ovulating...though perhaps a not a strong ovulation. This is what I think it happening to me). Anyway, you're certainly near ovulation so have fun!! :) xx

Hi Mrs. B, Thanks so much for that!

Why do you think you're having 'weak' ovulation? Also, what does it even mean? do you know what causes a weak ovulation? I guess the cure in fertility drugs such as clomid, but I doubt we'll be prescribed that yet. I just want to get going!

I feel like I've got no chance of ever getting a BFP with weak sperm AND ovulation.

Thanks again for your lovely reply x

Hi Kzee. My situation is similar to yours. I never thought I had an issue with ovulation because I always got my smiley face on my digital opk's and especially since I fell pregnant last summer (ended in m/c). We tried again after the m/c for 4 months until I went in for my annual and insisted on tests. He ran thyroid tests (came back normal) and day 21 test and my level was a 5. In the US, 5 indicates ovulation but docs like to see it above 10 unmedicated and above 15 medicated. He said my ovulation was weak and gave me clomid.

I have taken 50mg clomid the last 4 months and it has helped me ovulate each month, but just haven't caught the eggie. I find out next week if the 4th round gave me my bfp or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->