Trying preseed this time!

Hey ladies!! Finally have a moment to update everyone on BNB ;)

Davis is here!! Was born on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 10:46am. He weighed in at 7lb 5oz and was 20.5" long. Absolutely perfect in every way!

I checked into the hospital in Tuesday night already having contractions (though, I couldn't really feel them). They started my first dose of the cervix softener at 10:40pm, 2nd dose at 1:40am, and before they could administer the third dose my waters broke on their own at 3am. Around 5:30 the contractions were so incredibly strong I asked for an epidural... The nurse was pretty adamant I probably hadn't made enough progress at that point to get one, but went ahead and checked my cervix to find I was already at 3cm!! Got my epidural at 6am, checked again after it was inserted and I was at a 5! Pretty obvious at this point things were moving quickly. Started feeling lots of pressure around 9am and asked for another check... 10cm!! Fully effaced!! Ready to push!! Had to wait for the doc before they'd let me push. She got there at 10:30am and Davis was born 16 minutes later. Only 3 pushes and he made his debut :) We're so in love with this sweet baby!

Thinking of you all!! Hope you're all doing well :)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/7519419A-AF15-4FB8-BC4D-9DB37C5E8168-2877-00000126237CEEB6.jpg
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/C005AF64-1DE2-473C-A9C0-9A0D69CBB3A0-2877-00000126185DBAEB.jpg
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/83F05253-7EA2-4FD5-9A11-C614E2C7A6BA-2877-000001260F028BF3.jpg
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/06C85463-C7FD-4752-A261-6C341D836D0A-2877-0000012603CBB05F.jpg

Arrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a cutey!!! well done Mrs.326!!!!! xxx

HOPE!!!! ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! AMAZING!!! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS AFTER YOUR LONG STUGGLE!!! SEE, I TOLD YOU!!!! WOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 of you on this thread getting your BFPs, how good is that??!?! Gives me hope for me and my OH. We're gonna start trying again in the New Year. Pray for us girlies, we need it.

Seriously Hope, i'm over the moon for you!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much Kzee!!! I think it sinks in more and more with each passing day, lol. I'm afraid to get too excited but surprisingly I am much more calmer than I thought I would given how my first mc really scared me. I feel good and positive about this one :) I have my first us next week to make sure it's not a tubal pregnancy and if all is ok, I will graduate to my obgyn :)

I will pray for you and keep my fingers crossed that 2013 is the year for you....for all you ladies still waiting your turn! I look back to where I was the last 15 months emotionally and mentally and I don't know how I overcame it all, especially with so many family and friends getting pregnant while I was still trying. God is good and he blesses us when he knows its our time....we just need to have faith and never give up :)

Thanks so much Kzee!!! I think it sinks in more and more with each passing day, lol. I'm afraid to get too excited but surprisingly I am much more calmer than I thought I would given how my first mc really scared me. I feel good and positive about this one :) I have my first us next week to make sure it's not a tubal pregnancy and if all is ok, I will graduate to my obgyn :)

I will pray for you and keep my fingers crossed that 2013 is the year for you....for all you ladies still waiting your turn! I look back to where I was the last 15 months emotionally and mentally and I don't know how I overcame it all, especially with so many family and friends getting pregnant while I was still trying. God is good and he blesses us when he knows its our time....we just need to have faith and never give up :)

Yay hope I had a + on Sunday! We can be bump buddies. Say a prayer my baby stays plssss I have my 2nd blood test tomorrow.

HOPE!!!!! OMG!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! WHAT'S THE SURE DATE FOR YOU THEN!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! I'LL CONTINUE PRAYING your little one sticks!!

Thank you!!!! It still hasn't sunk in lol! I'm 15dpiui today so if all goes well, me EDD would be around August 8th. When is your EDD? I'm going to call my RE Monday morning and get betas and progestrone taken so I can have some piece of mind that its progressing ok. I hope we get an early scan just to make sure the bean is in the uterus and not the tubes (which I doubt).

The hardest thing is going to be lying to my mom and sis that I got af so that I can surprise them at Xmas! This isn't a dream right? This is actually happening...after so so sooo many months....I got my two lines :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My due date is Aug 8th!! I took my second test after my last one was negative :nope: knowing it'd be negative and I had two lines!! I was 15 do also

Congrats!!!! We def can be bump buddies!!! I'm sure your second beta will be great! How are you feeling, any symptoms now that you know ur pregnant?

Congrats Mrswemyss. My birthday is Aug 8th :) H&H 9 months to you!

Congrats!!!! We def can be bump buddies!!! I'm sure your second beta will be great! How are you feeling, any symptoms now that you know ur pregnant?

I am having cramps and my boobs are super sore... Also I'm exhausted!!! So far that is it ...u?

Hello all of you ladies on here with your BFPs! I am just wondering which of you used pre-seed the month you conceived? I am thinking of ordering some, but don't want to harm my chances of getting a BFP, even though it claims to be sperm friendly (can we say, paranoid?!)... thanks!

I actually had my 2nd iui, did not use preseed this time...

My second beta came back great. It went from 98 to 241!!!! They booked my for a scan next week to make sure the pregnancy is not tubal and if it all looks ok, I will graduate to my obgyn!!!!

Mrs.Kibler how are you feeling? Have you been hit with morning sickness yet? I'm still doing ok (knock on wood). I only have light headedness once in a while if I move fast or wa too much.

Mrs.326 hope your doing great and momiehood is treating you well :) thank you to everyone else for the well wishes :)

My first HCG level was 700....My nurse just said it is great. But my friend told me it is high?! I did my 2nd today but won't have results till tomorrow! My US is the 20th :) then I go to OBGYN :) so exciting :) I will pray for us both:happydance:
i am already worried about what to eat!! Any suggestions ladies?

You might have more than one in there with that high number? My symptoms have vanished really. I feel "normal" today lol. I eat healthy to begin with but now its more difdicult cuz i want to make sure i am getting enough variety of healthy things...duno if i made any sense lol. My us is tuesday...it cant come fast enough!

Yay I am so excited for you! I'm counting down till mine.:) I read some where the number could mean nothing or it could be one of many things... As long as I have a healthy pregnancy that is all I ask! :) but I have faith God will answer that prayer :)
Keep me updated with everything! Did u join another thread?

Yay I am so excited for you! I'm counting down till mine.:) I read some where the number could mean nothing or it could be one of many things... As long as I have a healthy pregnancy that is all I ask! :) but I have faith God will answer that prayer :)
Keep me updated with everything! Did u join another thread?

I joined the "August 2013 Rainbow Babies" thread. You?

My hcg level from yesterday was 2137 & progesterone was 29 it was 700&35. Thy said it was good... But is it ok of prog. Went down?
Haven't joined one yet

My hcg level from yesterday was 2137 & progesterone was 29 it was 700&35. Thy said it was good... But is it ok of prog. Went down?
Haven't joined one yet

im not sure about the progesterone hun as they only checked mine the one time and it was a 50. I think if the doc thought it was an issue, he would put you on supplements. Try not to stress and if you are concerned, call and ask the nurse at your ob's office.:hugs:

No use to worry!! I'm sure thwy would have said something!

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! What fabulous news!!!!!!!! Congrats Hope & mrswemyss!!!!!!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am over the moon thrilled for you both!

Davis and I are doing well. Poor baby has been struggling with jaundice since birth so they have me supplementing with formula now :( Hoping to be back to exclusively breast in a few days!

Thanks so much! I am so excited, but still sooooo nervous! But I am keeping faith :p

Hey Ladies!! Looks like I missed out on a bit! Congrats Mrswemyss!!! Sooo cool! Awe how neat you guys are due at the same time!! :) Its baby season!! Can't wait to hear about your scans!

Had a great trip to MI for 'Christmas'! We have our 12 week appt tomorrow- :) I feel safe now :) We'll get to hear the heartbeat tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIIIITT!! It will be interesting to see if its high again. :) Haven't really been feeeling pregnant- although I'm starting to show a little- Here is our little blog we have started if you want to check it out- www.ourbabylieve.tumblr.com I'm starting to show a bit- I think its early- but I'm definately am not pushing out the stomache. I can't wait till it looks like an actual pregnant belly- and not "is she gaining weight...?" :)
I called my closest cousin in Canada- we were best friends growing up- to tell her our news and she told me she is actually also pregnant and due the week before me! Its great having that person going through the exact same thing with you.

I'm just so happy hearing about you two :)

Mrs326- I hope you are able to get back to BF soon! I'm looking forward to it :) How long do you plan on doing it? My husband only wants me to go till about 9 months and then he said its wierd- I told him I want to till 1 year- and thought that choice is really up more to me but...I want him to be a part of the choice to- I guess we will see when we get there- :)

Let us know how the 12 week apt goes!
I am so so excited, still so Nervous... I had my final beta labs today, say a prayer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->