Trying preseed this time!

Wow hope time is sure flying!, I had to wait till 20 weeks to find out gender!! US is Thursday for us. Baby is starting to kick!! I feel it time to time, but not as much as I thought I would so ill be happy to see everything is okay on thurs!!

Over analyzer, everyone who had an hsg on this thread had no issues, except me. It look the dr about half hour just to get the cath in my cervix, mine was awful I had to call into work and I wasn't supposed to start for a few hours after. Hope all goes well for you!!!

MrsK - how did the US go? Did you find out if it's a boy or a girl??

Hey! Yes! Baby is a girl!! Everything measured perfectly! Baby is in the 40th percentile for size :)

how is everyone doing and whats going on???

I'll post pictures if our gender reveal in our blog later today, they turned out beautiful!

Awww congrats mrs.kibler. You were thinking it was a girl all along :) so happy to hear all is well with u and baby.

Nothing new with me. We got into a little car accident this weekend so i really pray baby is ok. I am trying to not mentally screw myself until i call my doc tomorrow to see if they need to see me or ne thing. Otherwise my next scan would be in two weeks and i hope we can find out the sex :)

Hope- I'm sure your little one is just fine :) it's amazing the amount of protection your womb gives!! I'm so excited to find out what you are having!n I think it will be a girl!!!!!

Hope- I'm sure your little one is just fine :) it's amazing the amount of protection your womb gives!! I'm so excited to find out what you are having!n I think it will be a girl!!!!!

Thanks I really hope baby is doing fine and is ok. You are the third person to say girl for me. I myself think its a boy and so does most others. It would be nice to have a girl because my generation of cousins all have boys so it would be a nice change :) as long as baby is healthy, I will take either :winkwink:

Hope, I'm sure everything is okay, but please keep us posted!

MrsK, YAY FOR A GIRL!!!! :) How exciting! Congrats :) I love your blog - you look adorable!

Here are some long overdue pics of Davis. He is growing like crazy!!

The first pic is the day we brought him home, the second pic was last week!! (10.5 weeks)
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/10987C4D-4FAA-4FE3-A9F1-1FE3C2086C40-3372-0000012BB8E94E0A_zps64fae26f.jpg

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/DDE5DFB8-7B98-4783-9FEE-9A209BF08A91-3372-0000012BAED1AB59_zps2203a2c3.jpg

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/D1AD65A4-8A32-4C8E-8391-465FCC6A7145-3372-0000012BAC8634A9_zps4820388c.jpg

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/20162603-A9F3-4E74-B6B0-40A57303F361-3372-0000012BA7FBB8E6_zps9dfc3aa3.jpg

OMG Mrs.326 he is sooo freakin adorable!!! I just want to pinch his cheeks :)

Update with me is that baby is fine :) I was able to go in and see the doc and he checked and everything was intact and perfect so that was a major relief!!!

Thank you :)

So glad to hear all is well with baby!! Will you be finding out the gender early, or waiting until 20 weeks? :)

I have an appointment next week so if they are unable to tell me then, I will book a private scan. I would want to know by my birthday on march 7 so that I can do a gender reveal at my party :)

That would be wonderful to share at your party :) I hope they're able to tell you the gender at your next appointment. We found out at 16 weeks he was a he :)

Congrats MrsK!!

Hope - I hope you're feeling ok, don't worry baby will be just fine :) Good luck with your next scan!

Aww Mrs326 he is just so gorgeous!!!! Lovely to see pics of him :)

AFM, I'm getting pretty fed up. I might take a break from B+B - it's all new girls around now, everyone who was around to begin with is pregnant or with baby. I'm getting upset over silly things like B+B removing my signature (that's been fine for a year) and a member of the team berating me for breaking the rules whilst shoving her signature with pictures of her kids in my face (I stay on ttc no 1 to avoid this! With the exception of this thread :)) Eugh, just having a bad day I guess :( Today is 21 months ttc...lovely valentine's pressie for me.

Thank you, Mrs. B :)

And Big HUGS to you!!!!!!! I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you. I can understand you wanting to take a break from the site, but I really hope you continue to check in occassionally and let us know how you're doing. Fingers crossed you want be TTC much longer and you get your little bean!

By the way - what happened with your siggy? I must have missed that...

Thanks Mrs.326. I think I'm just pretty tired today so I'm getting all upset over nothing. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Half of me wants to take a break from B&B but I like the support you (usually) get from this site, and it has been the best ttc site I've come across. No idea what happened with the siggy - I hadn't touched it since I joined and a few days ago it got deleted for being too long...I made a post about it as I was a little annoyed (I was thinking maybe they changed the rules - why else would it suddenly be too long?!) and had one of the B&B team tell me it was because I broke the rules and her siggy is just as long as mine was, with pics of kids all over it. Not what I needed today. I was already in a poor mood and just got upset over nothing...which to be honest happens pretty easily these days! So yeah, just ignore me :) It's nice to chat to people I know from almost a year ago though...I miss this thread! It's strange being on the forum not seeing any familiar names!

Well hugs to you!! We're still here for you, even if the other names aren't familiar any more ;)

Omg everyone...my email failed me, I've missed a bit! Sorry!
Mrs B- I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles! I also hope you pop back in and let us know how you are doing and give us updates when that BFP comes!

Hope- When is your ultrasound? This week or next?! Or Last week?! GIIIRRLLL ORRR R BOOOYY!!???

Mrs. 326- Thanks- I'm glad you like my blog! I wish I could tell how many people look at it, or wish people could leave comments...I haven't figured that out.

Hey MrsK, how you doing?

I've cheered up now...went back to the FS as I was getting pretty low with everything and she has confirmed she will refer me for IVF due to unexplained infertility at 2 years (July is my next appointment with her and that's 2 years, 2 months) and I should be seen within a month!!! She thinks I should have had (if necessary) 2 IVF cycles by Jan 2014...feel so much better knowing that I won't have to wait too long if I need the extra help.

Hope everyone is well :)

Well Mrs.K my ultrasound was this past Friday and baby was being shy.....my doc couldnt really tell but he said if he had to "guess" he would say GIRL. Of course me and dh couldn't just deal with that guess cuz we wanted to know for sure so we went to a private scan and the lady confirmed GIRL! :) I am still scared to go out shopping for stuff because I want to just confirm 100% in 3 weeks at my next appointment. I don't know what she saw or didn't see that made her so sure it was a girl because baby was not cooperating at all.

Me and dh were in shock because I was so sure we were having a boy....but we are excited either way. I have always wanted a little girl so these scans better have been right otherwise i will be having a total mind fudge!

YAY, HOPE!!! A GIRL :) So exciting!! Congrats :)

I completely understand your hesitation to buy though... I had to see boy bits several times before I felt comfortable buying things (however, it didn't stop me from actually buying... it was just that I felt more comfortable buying after a few ultrasounds ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->