Trying To Conceive #1 Only Vent Thread

Hi! I'm kinda new to this so bear with me please . My DF and I have been ttc since August. I'm 7dpo and yesterday I got this crazy shooting pain on my lower left side below my belly button (not sure how to explain where) but it was so painful i thought i was going to cry. Also I've been getting a warm sensation below my belly button area. My af isn't due until the 3rd or 4th of Nov. (in about 9 or 10 days). I don't want to overthink it but I've been religious about my bbt and charting. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm going crazy over here!

Does anyone else find this oddly disturbing? Must be nice to have the means to have someone else be pregnant for you.... makes planning baby #2 a snap, huh? :growlmad:

Does anyone else find this oddly disturbing? Must be nice to have the means to have someone else be pregnant for you.... makes planning baby #2 a snap, huh? :growlmad:

I know they did try for many years to have children, so I do feel badly for them for that reason. While it's not my life, if I were them (and will all the money they have), I would adopt. There are so many children out there that need homes, and they now have one of their own. It's not my life though. But yeah, must be nice to have the option (i.e., money) for surrogacy whenever you want.

Hi! I'm kinda new to this so bear with me please . My DF and I have been ttc since August. I'm 7dpo and yesterday I got this crazy shooting pain on my lower left side below my belly button (not sure how to explain where) but it was so painful i thought i was going to cry. Also I've been getting a warm sensation below my belly button area. My af isn't due until the 3rd or 4th of Nov. (in about 9 or 10 days). I don't want to overthink it but I've been religious about my bbt and charting. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm going crazy over here!

You will get more replies if you start a new thread in the general TTC section :thumbup: good luck!

Got on FB today and ANOTHER lady from the base we are moving to announced her BFP :( fml..

Spoke to my friend who since having a baby believes she is the baby expert over the weekend and she was off out for a big night out. This is the fourth big night out since having the baby two months ago, and she has the nerve to say that she really needed it, and that I have no idea what it's like being stuck home with a baby all day. And her husband's just bought her an expensive pair of shoes to cheer her up for being stuck at home with the baby.

I would love to be stuck at home with a baby :(

So annoyed that Mother Nature decided to give me a BFP and then take it away all within a week :cry: I mean I have done my time I have waiting patiently why would she be so cruel :cry:

And so now I guess I am back to square one - but now DH is working late and going to be tired - so what no chance this month

I am just angry I don't want to be angry I want to be positive and put on a brave face and move on positively blah blah blah but really I am feeling down and angry

Oh Twag I'm really really sorry for you.

Feeling angry and bitter is so horrible isn't it? I feel like this at the moment, I want to go back to being happy and feel positive for the new cycle but I don't. I feel angry and sad, and it is infecting everything at the moment :(

Hopefully we can both turn this round soon and start to feel a bit more positive for trying again.

xx

I tried so hard last week to stay positive and start again and went got loads of herbs to help etc etc but this week which would have been week 5 I just feel angry and empty :cry:

I think it comes in peaks and troughs, and sometimes we feel stronger and more able to deal with stuff, and other times we don't.

I was even talking to oh about giving up trying for a while, as this month has been the one where I just don't feel like I can do it any more. I'm fed up of the stress, and the waiting and the hope and then the negative tests. He convinced me not to give up entirely but I have followed the advice of another lady on here and am not temping or testing this month (I am taking soy again for this cycle as spent 20 quid on the bottle last cycle and so feel like I shouldn't just waste my money).

Do you feel like it would do you good mentally to take a step back from the whole thing and maybe ntnp for a couple of rounds?

You live very close to me by the way, I'm near Aldershot in Surrey.

xx

I am in no way prepared to give up and step back I have been WTT for 2 years and I am having my baby - we are only on official TTC cycle 2 now - I am just feeling down in the dumps is all

Oh, I hadn't seen that you were on cycle 2, I saw you had joined in 2011 and thought you had been trying since then. I agree entirely that there is no point in giving up now. Sorry.

Hi. Trying to conceive for two years. The hubbie lovely as he is does not really "get me" when I moan off or seem upset that its not happening..... Been charting for a few months now on doctors orders and i definitely ovulate, hubbie has been tested waiting on the results and i'm going for an HSG next week to check the tubes. My ff chart looks really promising this month, as normally me temps start to drop about now but they seen to be getting higher (every time i show him i get the usual o right yea lol )
if i post it here if any one wants to have a look and see what they think. had two neg hpt so far i know its early. due on AF Thursday or Friday. is it going triphasic??? never had a chart like this my temps always stay pretty much consistent at no higher then 36.7/8 max for a couple a days with the odd 36.6 in between.
Thanx in advance x

This months chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-10-19&mode=a&ts=1351619596&u=

Last months
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-09-21&mode=a&ts=1351619639&u=

So tired of people asking me if I am pregnant yet.
1. If I was and I wanted you to know, YOU would know.
2. I hate having to smile and say no even though I want so badly to say yes.
3. I don't ask them questions. So did you lose any pounds yet? Have you paid off all your loans yet? None of your business is not an answer I would say.
4. Everyone assumes that once you get married then obviously you must be getting pregnant soon since making babies is SOOOOO easy.

It is not easy waiting to find out if you are going to get a BFP/BFN but at least you can share that with those going through the same thing.

Sometimes I want to turn their question back to them and go into all kinds of details just to shut them up from asking again. Something like:

"Oh I don't know yet. My DH and I BD 16 times. Before we start we make sure the timing is right and then we grab the preseed to make sure there is enough useable lube for the :spermy: then when we are done we make sure that my legs are up in the air for an estimated time because we wouldn't want to let the :spermy: get away. Then we wait and debate whether we want to spend money on pregnancy tests before the time of miss AF because we are waiting for a :bfp: only to get a :bfn: and then have you turn and ask us a question like why aren't I pregnant yet."

Thank you for letting me rant. No one else is near me that understands.
We were ntnp for over 5 years and and now ttc. Since we are newly married I get told don't worry it will happen. then people present me with other options like adopting.

either way. thanks again.
:dust" to all

Hi. Trying to conceive for two years. The hubbie lovely as he is does not really "get me" when I moan off or seem upset that its not happening.....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-10-19&mode=a&ts=1351619596&u=

Last months
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-09-21&mode=a&ts=1351619639&u=

My DH is the same way. My being 34 I am worried but he says it is ok it will happen.

I hate it when people get personal. My in-laws constantly ask me when DH and I are going to have kids, cause you know, it's so easy (even though we have been together almost 9 years, we have only been married since February, but they don't know we have been TTC since October of last year).

We weren't going to tell anyone we were trying, but I slipped and told my mom and Jesus was that a mistake. She got more personal than my own husband. Every time I would talk to her she would ask either "Did you get your period?" or "have you ovulated yet?", it got to the point where I had to lie and tell her we are taking a break from trying, which pissed her off and now every time I talk to her I get to sit through her "your so damn stupid" or "you aren't getting any younger" speeches, I mean I am only 26. I have told her repeatedly to drop it, but she brings it up every time, then wants to know why I don't talk to her much anymore.

I am sick of people acting like getting pregnant is the easiest thing in the world, like all you have to do is snap your fingers and your pregnant. I am also sick of people saying "just relax and it will happen" if that were the case, I would have gotten pregnant in the beginning when I wasn't so stressed out.

Another rant is all the things that are needed to increase your chances.
No alcohol, no smoking, no caffiene, eat healthy, take prenatals, chart your info bla bla bla.

So tired when I can try so hard and get a BPN but yet there are peope who get pregnant while they were drunk everynight and smoked and then drank tons of caffiene the next day to stay awake. They eat junkfood and never see a MD and yet they get pregnant by looking at a male and then say they are not sure what they are going to do about being pregnant.

Grrrr I am in a mood today

@babymabey: It sucks when the people you do tell you are TTC blow it out of proportion and ask a million questions. DH and I only told my sister when we started TTC, and while she doesn't ask the questions that your mom asks you, she still asks if we got a BFP every time I talk to her (which is once or twice a week). Now that we're having problems TTC, it's even harder to take. Both mine and DH's families have been baby happy since we got married. My mil even started a hope chest for our future first born.

@babybemine: Don't forget, you can't take anti-histamines either. :wacko: I just found that out in the middle of the month and I have serious allergies that I need them for. Now, I ask myself, do I take my allergy meds and be happy, or do I not and be miserable when I visit my family and in-laws? (I have terrible pet allergies - they result in me not being able to breathe well at all, if I'm lucky). People that get lucky, or have an 'oops' really irritate me, especially when I know that they have all the same risk factors I do.

Now for my own rant:

I want to smack my sister, hard, upside the head. I finally told her last week about the issues dh and I are having, and she didn't even let me get through the whole story before she switched topics and acted like it wasn't a big deal. I know that you had absolutely ZERO problems having your three kids, despite the fact that you drink, smoke cigarettes, do some drugs, are probably underweight, and have way too much caffeine every day. I know you have issues right now, and that things are a hot mess, but seriously?! I've been there for you every step of the way since you're problems started, the least you could do is stop talking for 5 minutes, listen, and give your sister a damn hug!

@babybemine: Don't forget, you can't take anti-histamines either. :wacko: I just found that out in the middle of the month and I have serious allergies that I need them for. Now, I ask myself, do I take my allergy meds and be happy, or do I not and be miserable when I visit my family and in-laws? (I have terrible pet allergies - they result in me not being able to breathe well at all, if I'm lucky). People that get lucky, or have an 'oops' really irritate me, especially when I know that they have all the same risk factors I do.

Now for my own rant:

I want to smack my sister, hard, upside the head. I finally told her last week about the issues dh and I are having, and she didn't even let me get through the whole story before she switched topics and acted like it wasn't a big deal. I know that you had absolutely ZERO problems having your three kids, despite the fact that you drink, smoke cigarettes, do some drugs, are probably underweight, and have way too much caffeine every day. I know you have issues right now, and that things are a hot mess, but seriously?! I've been there for you every step of the way since you're problems started, the least you could do is stop talking for 5 minutes, listen, and give your sister a damn hug!

Yeah your telling me. I had to have sinus surgery because my sinuses were so bad. Doc put me on pills and sprays which I have eliminated from my pill intake. At least DH is on his way to quit smoking...1st patch today.

Sucks about your sister being insensitive. That is why you have your rants here. I know it is hard for others to feel what a big deal it is for you especially if they have never had to deal with it. I keep telling DH not to tell a soul because I don't want to hear any of it from his family but he is no good at secrets so we shall see how long this lasts.

Hi Ladies,

So happy I found this thread in dire need of a rant today! I have tried to rant to people close to me and this is my experience in the past two weeks (also my TWW grrrr).

My best friend: ummmm do you think you have fertility issues? I am worried that you havent gotten knocked up yet, you should see someone.

My other best friend: Hey! Have you considered adoption?

My sister: Great news! I am pregnant! I totally wasnt expecting this! (she is younger by the way)

Grrrrrr I feel for all you ladies. People are so insensitive! And you are right on top of that I am not even supposed to drown my sorrows in a lovely glass of wine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->