Trying To Conceive #1+ Vent Thread

Well maybe she would have wanted it if her bf didn't say he didn't want it... It would be hard for me to want one in that situation also... but I would also be on BCP in that situation lol.

Wow. Those are the ones that really hurt. Someone who not only wasn't trying but didn't even WANT a baby. Ouch.
:hugs:

The Worst Ones For Me are the Ones That Have Kids Just to Live off the System and The Kids Don't Have a Chance out of the Box, I Work In Mental Health And in the Areas I Work In they Do All Kinds of things to Make sure that their child is born Disabled for a bigger paycheck. So Sad.

The mums that go out and party every single week at least 2 times. Fair enough if they don't have their kid and it has to go to the dad for custody reasons but if he/she is in your care at the time e.g. they are your days to have her and you still give her to your mum and go out with your friends. This is a girl who got pregnant before she got to go "clubbing" and when she did it for the first time a month after her baby was born it seems she got "hooked" because ever since it's been 2 days a week, student night (she aint even a student shes unemployed) and a saturday which are both days that she is spose to have her because the dad has her when he isn't working 3 days out of the week which is mon, tues and wed :dohh:
I don't even understand how a single mum, who lives at home and on benefits can afford a brand new car, going out 2 times a week, loads of manicures, fake tans, hair extensions, every time she is out it has to be a new outfit from riverisland... it's disgusting. She uses her kid like a fucking dolly posting cute pictures of her in her new clothes, hair perfectly done, yet she doesnt have her 3 days a week because she is at her dads, doesn't have her for 2 days because she goes to get ready which would take forever by the fake look of her, and that leaves 2 days where she is probably hungover to fuck. ALSO can't even respect her as a "good person" because last night she posted "haha was gettin with everyone last night, even if they they had a gf that didnt stop me!!!" .... yeah mummys a slut.

:growlmad:Crap! Tried to get OH to go to the store with me to get preseed and softcups, but he kept asking what was I going to get, so i finally broke down and told him. He said NO. He said that doesn't sound natural. He asked can't we at least give it a month. *pout* NO! I dont want to give it a month! I want my baby now! :brat: I knew i should have just went to the store by myself but i just wanted him to go with me.

Anyway, according to FF I should be in my fertile days right before OV but i noticed my cm is sticky/tacky, thats why I wanted the preseed. Oh well

The mums that go out and party every single week at least 2 times. Fair enough if they don't have their kid and it has to go to the dad for custody reasons but if he/she is in your care at the time e.g. they are your days to have her and you still give her to your mum and go out with your friends. This is a girl who got pregnant before she got to go "clubbing" and when she did it for the first time a month after her baby was born it seems she got "hooked" because ever since it's been 2 days a week, student night (she aint even a student shes unemployed) and a saturday which are both days that she is spose to have her because the dad has her when he isn't working 3 days out of the week which is mon, tues and wed :dohh:
I don't even understand how a single mum, who lives at home and on benefits can afford a brand new car, going out 2 times a week, loads of manicures, fake tans, hair extensions, every time she is out it has to be a new outfit from riverisland... it's disgusting. She uses her kid like a fucking dolly posting cute pictures of her in her new clothes, hair perfectly done, yet she doesnt have her 3 days a week because she is at her dads, doesn't have her for 2 days because she goes to get ready which would take forever by the fake look of her, and that leaves 2 days where she is probably hungover to fuck. ALSO can't even respect her as a "good person" because last night she posted "haha was gettin with everyone last night, even if they they had a gf that didnt stop me!!!" .... yeah mummys a slut.

I know what you mean!!!! It angers me! I know someone like that right now and she does nothing with her child! Her mother takes care of the baby and then she parties all weekend! Ugh... Some people... I understand having fun here and there but not doing it every weekend!

Lilly, that sounds like my dh. He's like, It's not natural. Just let it happen when it happens.
Yeah, whatever. So helpful. :roll:
He also tells me that our parents never got on bnb and they had babies just fine so why do I need to be on here?
He can keep THOSE comments to himself.

Lilly, just go get them by yourself... trust me he will never know if you hide it. Men can't tell the difference if you put preseed up there.

Lilly, that sounds like my dh. He's like, It's not natural. Just let it happen when it happens.
Yeah, whatever. So helpful. :roll:
He also tells me that our parents never got on bnb and they had babies just fine so why do I need to be on here?
He can keep THOSE comments to himself.

I'm surprised I haven't gotten that one yet. But it's probably coming.

Lilly, just go get them by yourself... trust me he will never know if you hide it. Men can't tell the difference if you put preseed up there.

That's what I was thinking too Nazz, but some other ladies reminded me Mucinex/cough syrup can help with CM...which I've already bought and forgot about! So no preseed...this month :roll:, but I AM going to go look for the softcups on my lunch break...that's more so to contain the mess anyway!

Heyyyy guys i realy want to vent right now but i have so much to write so could you pleaseeeee check my post out and give me some tips/opinions - really appreciate it!
xxxx
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1656909-30days-period-over-due-why.html

Heyyyy guys i realy want to vent right now but i have so much to write so could you pleaseeeee check my post out and give me some tips/opinions - really appreciate it!
xxxx
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1656909-30days-period-over-due-why.html

Could be stress or annovulatory cycle or late ovulation.... dont stress to much i am 50+ days late....it happens sometimes

I really thought this time was it. No cramping, took tests last night and had a faint faint faint positive. Then took some more this morning and nothing. And now just went to the bathroom and wiped..and looks like AF is coming. So I'm sitting here crying because I was so happy this morning, and it all just came crashing down. I don't want to do this anymore. I can't figure my damn cycles out..can't get hubby to BD at the right times. I guess those tests were just evap lines. I tried not to get my hopes up this time, but it happened anyway. And with everyone else being pregnant it just sucks. Now I get to freaking discuss their pregnancies while sitting here with nothing.

I'm so tired of buying pregnancy tests. I'm so tired of squinting to see lines that aren't there. I'm just tired. So tired..

sorry MamaKris, that's not fair. :hugs:

I really appreciate this thread. I should have peeked my head in here months ago.

My vent today is about people who think it's perfectly okay to inform me and my husband that they think we should have babies even though it's none of their business. The vent continues with my husband, who has decided that it's nobody else's business if we're TTC and doesn't want me to tell anybody. It's been OVER A YEAR (a year!) so at this point I have told a few people (because I need to talk about it to SOMEBODY), but it is so frustrating for people to be constantly coming up to me like, "hey, you guys have been together for like 13 years, isn't it time for you to have a baby yet?" or "it would be such a cute combination of you guys, why don't you do it?" or even worse, "if you don't start trying soon, you'll be too old." (i'm 33, he's 35). I've come up with an answer though.

I was at his office an hour ago and his secretary goes, "look at pictures of my baby! isn't he cute? isn't he the perfect mix of our skin tones? (like me and my husband, her and her husband are a mixed race couple - another annoying comment I constantly get from people is, 'don't you want to see what it would look like?' as if i'm color mixing with finger paints or something. anyway, she continues...) when are you guys going to have a baby? you've been talking about it forever, when are you going to try?"

and I answered, "Oh really? That's a great idea! Why don't we have sex one time, just push the baby button, and I'll pop out of baby. I hadn't thought of that."

lol at that point my husband stuck his head around the corner and I realized that I was standing in his waiting room full of patients, which probably didn't look too good. but HA! that's how I'm answering that question from now on. Every single time.

I really thought this time was it. No cramping, took tests last night and had a faint faint faint positive. Then took some more this morning and nothing. And now just went to the bathroom and wiped..and looks like AF is coming. So I'm sitting here crying because I was so happy this morning, and it all just came crashing down. I don't want to do this anymore. I can't figure my damn cycles out..can't get hubby to BD at the right times. I guess those tests were just evap lines. I tried not to get my hopes up this time, but it happened anyway. And with everyone else being pregnant it just sucks. Now I get to freaking discuss their pregnancies while sitting here with nothing.

I'm so tired of buying pregnancy tests. I'm so tired of squinting to see lines that aren't there. I'm just tired. So tired..

:hugs::hug::-(

I'm not due for a few days yet, however my breasts are a size bigger, heavier and sore.. Both the nipples and breasts(Usually starts a few days prior to af, however this started much eariler, 10 days or so before normal PMS symptoms). I've taken a few tests with a Neg result, I've felt sick, and very exhausted lately. A few days ago I had some sharp pains in my lower right abdomen where my ovary should be.. despite the Neg HPT results, should I still have hope? The deed was done more than once during my ovulation/high fertility period.. We're really hoping we're expecting, am I psyching myself out ladies?

Two vents today:

1. It does NOT "give me hope" when other women brag about their BFPs or tell me the brilliant things they did to achieve it. Just. Stop.

2. It is NOT a gender scan it; scans for biological (anatomical) sex, which is entirely different. Stop calling it a gender scan.

To Jenimon: yes. Continue with hope.

That is all.

Hate to sound like a dope, but what is the difference? Never had any scan, so just curious.

Hate to sound like a dope, but what is the difference? Never had any scan, so just curious.

Sex is the anatomical/biological difference between males and females. Gender is the individual's and society's perception and subsequent actions in relation to masculinity and femininity.

Well I guess it's my turn..... I don't have any health insurance my last one dropped me:cry: I can't afford to waist very much time when I see a dr. I went to a new dr and it was 350.00 she scheduled test and did a regular physical and sent me on my way. I went back two weeks later 245.00 she did an ultrasound and found a lot of small cysts on both my ovaries and that my prolactin was elevated but not too high there was also some problems with testosterone lvls LH and FSH lvls and she told me to get an MRI done and come back in a month....I'm fed up with these drs I am always getting the run around I want to have a baby is that too much to ask? I am frustrated this has been going on with my prolactin for years it's in the 40 s that's not that bad:nope: I'm fed up:brat:

Two vents today:

1. It does NOT "give me hope" when other women brag about their BFPs or tell me the brilliant things they did to achieve it. Just. Stop.

2. It is NOT a gender scan it; scans for biological (anatomical) sex, which is entirely different. Stop calling it a gender scan.

To Jenimon: yes. Continue with hope.

That is all.

I agree I have a girl at work that just got a :bfp: and that's all anybody ever talks about she seems to almost brag I think :growlmad: she knows that I have been trying for over 2 years and she didn't even try " it just happened" it makes me so mad I could cry......I want this more than anything in this world and people who don't ....they get it....ugh:growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->