Trying To Conceive #1+ Vent Thread

Its nice to see a vent thread here, my biggest stress is ive been off of BC for almost a month and a half. Still no menstruation, but ive been having symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, cramping, and back pain. Not to mention im cranky and having food aversions now, but anything i used to love to eat, grosses me out now. I took a test two weeks ago using Early detection first response brand. A very faint positive appeared in just seconds. I tested again a five days later. Only this time i used the rapid response FR test. it was negative. Im still having symptoms. Im comfused. And im waiting a week since my last test to test again. That will be tuesday. Its very frustrating. I probably should add that im not tracking my cycle since i havnt bled yet.

Its nice to see a vent thread here, my biggest stress is ive been off of BC for almost a month and a half. Still no menstruation, but ive been having symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, cramping, and back pain. Not to mention im cranky and having food aversions now, but anything i used to love to eat, grosses me out now. I took a test two weeks ago using Early detection first response brand. A very faint positive appeared in just seconds. I tested again a five days later. Only this time i used the rapid response FR test. it was negative. Im still having symptoms. Im comfused. And im waiting a week since my last test to test again. That will be tuesday. Its very frustrating. I probably should add that im not tracking my cycle since i havnt bled yet.

I would go with the first test you used, false positives are rare. Here's a link I found today about pregnancy tests by CBS if that helps... https://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500165_162-538075.html
Also I would go to your gyno if af doesn't show up soon and still negative tests.

OH, and I get frustrated with women who are ranting and raving, I REALLY want a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th child! What about us who don't even have one?! Don't get me wrong, I am sympathetic to anyone who is this situation, no matter how many they have. BUT still, you know what I mean. At least you have 1! :baby:

I know exactly what you mean with this, part of me feels the pain they are going through and part of me wants to shake them and shout "at least you have 1 little bubba to be proud of!!" I feel so guilty when I think like that too

I get annoyed with that too! I feel like saying, 'oh really? At least you've been pregnant once..right now I worry about fertility! If we had one of our own, and couldn't concieve I'd love to adopt, I believe in adoption and helping kids in need. I just want one that looks/acts like me and my husband and stuff first.

I have been spotting for 4 days after i missed my period for a day and i took a test today and i got a BFN. I am so sad :(

okay after 8 months of TTC I think I might be pregnant! :happydance:
I took a cheap test today (U check) and it came out positive and so dark within less than a minute! I hope this test is true and I really am pregnant and its not a messed up test cause I will be so depressed!:cry::cry::cry:

okay after 8 months of TTC I think I might be pregnant! :happydance:
I took a cheap test today (U check) and it came out positive and so dark within less than a minute! I hope this test is true and I really am pregnant and its not a messed up test cause I will be so depressed!:cry::cry::cry:

Take another with a FRER tomorrow or something! Congrats though and good luck!

I have been spotting for 4 days after i missed my period for a day and i took a test today and i got a BFN. I am so sad :(

I would try again in a few days, and make sure you're using a low HCG test like FRER. You have to remember some people never got positives through out their whole pregnancy, so don't give up! Go get a blood test if you have to even!

@Nazz4

Yes the first thing I think Im going to do when I wake up is get dressed and walk to the pharmacy and get myself a pack of tests to take everyday. I really hope this is real... I really sat here and cried for a half hour saying this better not be a joke and I just cant believe this it has to be wrong. I hope im not... im happy, sad, scared...

SO I HAVE TOTALLY MESSED UP THIS MONTH OF TTC :'(... PERIOD CAME ON 21ST AND FINISHED ON 25TH NOVEMBER!!! SINCE THEN IVE BEEN HAVING SEX BEFORE OVULATION COMES WHICH IS THE 4TH-8TH!!! DECEMBER!!!

Was hoping for a xmas gift from hubby.

TMI SORRY!!!

SO I HAVE TOTALLY MESSED UP THIS MONTH OF TTC :'(... PERIOD CAME ON 21ST AND FINISHED ON 25TH NOVEMBER!!! SINCE THEN IVE BEEN HAVING SEX BEFORE OVULATION COMES WHICH IS THE 4TH-8TH!!! DECEMBER!!!

Was hoping for a xmas gift from hubby.

TMI SORRY!!!

Why don't you keep BDing?

If you O december 4-8... its only the 4th right?? Just BD every day or every other day until the 9th or 10th I'd say...

just updating:

I took two more tests today. A blue dye which is positive and a digital which says pregnant. Im still scared like what if its false and I have a health problem. I swear I always think of the worse when I should just be happy in the moment but I cant help it!! I have an appointment next week for a test at the ob/gyn...im sure they will do a blood test as well. I should be 5 weeks and 2 days according to pregnancy app. It says I conceived Nov 11 and Due date Aug 4, 2013. Im also scared because last month I went out for drinks 2 or 3 times. Is that going to affect me in any way? Please wish me luck!

Congrats! I don't think drinking should effect it, there is no umbilical cord until after like 4 weeks or something. Also think of all the teens and stuff who get pregnant while they're partying away! Stop worrying! Just curious, how many dpo when you got a positive? And did you get negatives before that? I'm wondering because I got a bfn today but I think i'm only between 6-9 dpo...

Congrats! I don't think drinking should effect it, there is no umbilical cord until after like 4 weeks or something. Also think of all the teens and stuff who get pregnant while they're partying away! Stop worrying! Just curious, how many dpo when you got a positive? And did you get negatives before that? I'm wondering because I got a bfn today but I think i'm only between 6-9 dpo...

I don't really know how many dpo because I wasn't even tracking. I was only tracking my periods. My last period was Oct 27 and according to My Days I ovulated Nov 8-13. The 13th looks like its my ovulation day. Counting from then on until today makes today 21 DPO and 4 days late on my period.
According to the pregnancy app (Im Expecting) I conceived the 11th. Idk if that makes a diff for DPO. I never tested because I was tired of getting negative tests and my periods are irregular. I just gave up. This is the first time I test on a cheapie and it comes out dark positive before the control line gets as dark. The other tests the same. I never planned on testing something just told me to randomly buy one at the dollar store while I was shopping. I would wait if I were you. Its early on. They suggests 14 dpo to start testing. I would retest then.

Yeah, I just get so impatient in the TWW lol. I wasn't even going to test today, but I had a dream this morning that I POAS and got a BFP so I was like, that must be a good omen right? No I was wrong haha. I'm going to wait now until sometime during my period week if it doesn't come.

Yeah, I just get so impatient in the TWW lol. I wasn't even going to test today, but I had a dream this morning that I POAS and got a BFP so I was like, that must be a good omen right? No I was wrong haha. I'm going to wait now until sometime during my period week if it doesn't come.

That's funny cause that reminded me that all of November I kept having dreams where I would find out I was pregnant. Never thought of testing and now look lol Maybe that's a good sign for u :)

Hi, I am new to this site. My husband and I have been married for 5 years and ttc for a year and a half. I am getting so frustrated and my doctor keeps telling me not to worry about it because I am still young. I find myself getting really upset when friends and coworkers tell me their pregnant. I do try and hide it from them but its getting so bad that I am blowing off baby showers and birthday parties. Has anyone else had this feeling or is it just me? Am I being selfish trying to protect my own sanity?

Hi, I am new to this site. My husband and I have been married for 5 years and ttc for a year and a half. I am getting so frustrated and my doctor keeps telling me not to worry about it because I am still young. I find myself getting really upset when friends and coworkers tell me their pregnant. I do try and hide it from them but its getting so bad that I am blowing off baby showers and birthday parties. Has anyone else had this feeling or is it just me? Am I being selfish trying to protect my own sanity?

I think you are completely normal to feel so frustrated. Have you asked your dr to do any kind of testing to check your hormone levels?

I think you are completely normal to feel so frustrated. Have you asked your dr to do any kind of testing to check your hormone levels?

If your doctor won't help you go to a different one. They're supposed to help you if you've been ttc for 12-18 months. I would be pissed, just because people are young doesn't mean their bodies are perfect. Not trying to say either of you have anything wrong, but you should have the right to get the tests done if it's been that long. Stick it to em'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->