Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

I would love to have a 2012/2013 baby (wouldn't we all?), so I hope there's room for one more!

I'm Jay. I'm 27 and married to DH, 28. We've been married for about a year and a half, but we've been together for over 8 years -- I see there are a lot of us who've been with our SOs for a long time, but only married for a few years! DH and I have been looking forward to the time when we'd have kids for years and years. We started not trying, not preventing in April, and then actively trying in July. This year has been a dud for us TTC wise, but I've got big hopes for 2012! Currently between 2 and 4 days past ovulation (waiting for FF to give me cross hairs), so I'm in the dreaded two week wait.

Good luck to everyone! Maybe we'll all get NYE's BFPs! ;-)

How am I doing ladies?
Sorry for so many pictures,... Im just bad with my eyes :/

Attachments

• 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 4
ooooh hun, thats as dark as my OPK;s get, to me that means that Ov is just around the corner and we know you have the little swimmers in your pocket ready for take off!!!!

Ive started taking Angus Castus to help me out

Hey yes im taking that as well! hope is works wanders :D

I'm on Angus castus as well this month. Seems to have made me ovulate really early :shrug:

Mrs S and Sharn - are you on liquid form or tablets? If liquid, how much? the bottle says 20-30 drops twice a day so ive been taking 25 lol

cant believe how nasty it tastes though yuk!

ooooh hun, thats as dark as my OPK;s get, to me that means that Ov is just around the corner and we know you have the little swimmers in your pocket ready for take off!!!!

:blush: :) i hope i catch little eggie :)

I'm on Angus castus as well this month. Seems to have made me ovulate really early :shrug:

Mrs S and Sharn - are you on liquid form or tablets? If liquid, how much? the bottle says 20-30 drops twice a day so ive been taking 25 lol

And im taking fertilaid,, its a capsule with ingredients of Red Clover blossom extract, Eleutheroccus Senticosus root extract, Vitus agnus-cactus and Ginkgo Biloba.
Im finding it a bit expensive, $60+ everytime i order it over the net :wacko:

Wow

All I take is Iron tablets, multi vits, folic acid and angus castus but i do have a saliva microscope, 100's OPK's, 100's pregnancy tests

this baby is costing us a fortune and its not even here yet!

hahah :) I had a microscrope a couple of weeks ago, but my mother and siblings were over an I quickly hid all my opks hpts and scope now i cant find my scope annnyyywwwhhheerrre lol

awww

did you put it with your tests and OPK's? It will turn up

I only tried it the day it arrived but im so scared to do any sort of Ov test just in case im doing it now and dont want it yet

I'l have to have a look in the morning,, I dont feel like spending another $70 lol

HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine only cost me £10

I take it in tablets. Did try Robitussin this month as well but that was so disgusting I had to stop, it was making me puke!

I just watched the first 15 mins of this video - im a miracle anyone gets pregnant

https://fullepisode.info/curiosity-season-1-episode-15-life-before-birth/

ive watch videos before but none like this

Hi my name is Cheyanna 21 and my husband is 21 and we have been trying for over 2 years now. i'm currently on cycle day 5 and im hoping this is the month for me. i have a 4 year old son who i love very much and he really wants mommy to have a baby. i have had two miscarriages one was February 2nd 2011 and the second was may 21st 2011. i am currently taking prenatal vitamins and taking my temperature every morning so i hope this works[/FONT]...:happydance:

I take it in tablets. Did try Robitussin this month as well but that was so disgusting I had to stop, it was making me puke!

I heard about this, its cough medicine isnt it? was the taste that bad? the angus castus is disgusting in liquid form

this baby is costing us a fortune and its not even here yet!

This is so true for me and DH too! I'm keeping the health food store around the corner in business with all the times I keep buying to try out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->