• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

welcome Lisa:flower: lovely what you did for that couple.:thumbup: i'm sure god will bless you with you bean soon :hugs:

AFM:some-one shoooooooooooooooot me n0w!:nope: this aint happening...:cry: my SIL announced last night that she's pregnant (claims it was a mistake) :cry: i felt like breaking down and just :cry: i am happy for her - but i just can':cry:t help it but be :cry::nope:

I hear you MummyWant2be. My SIL announced before thanksgiving they are having their 2nd child and their first just turned 1 on jan 3rd. I was happy for them but just wanted to :cry:

i have had a similar experience with my best friend which had a surprise pregnancy as well...and it feels like being hit by a car...:hugs:

Yeah it is not a good feeling especially when they aren't trying or anything like that. Or to know how long you have been trying. We are on our 7th month. We are hoping this is the month but not getting our hopes up. I have been having cramps still and on 8dpo, feel bloated, nipples seem darker :blush: plus bbs feel a little fuller. Not sure if these are just symptoms of af coming maybe next week?:shrug:

hope its your time very soon joey! i have been trying since september, wanted to concieve in october and oct. is when my best friend got pregnant the stress may have even prevented me from conceiving (due to the fact that she did not plan it and decided to terminate which stressed me out and upset me even more)!!

i am sorry almosthere. That is hard to hear or even harder not to give her your opinion or let her know how you are feeling about it. :nope: Yes that can add stress. I hope this is our month but not sure.

***tmi*** not sure if anyone runs across this but i had a bowl movment and when I pushed there was blood that came too vaginally but then it stopped so not sure if that is saying AF will be coming? :shrug:

yes it was very hard as dh and i are keeping ttc private so i had to keep all my hurt inside and not tell her so it would not sway her opinion b.c i think it should not.

and lets hope af is not coming, if your ticker is right then it would be way to early for af!

yes it was very hard as dh and i are keeping ttc private so i had to keep all my hurt inside and not tell her so it would not sway her opinion b.c i think it should not.

and lets hope af is not coming, if your ticker is right then it would be way to early for af!

oh yes that makes it even worse. does anyone know you are ttc? both our families and my friends know we are but not how long we have. :cry: since my sister, brother and his sil have been able to concieve pretty easy makes us feel like there is something wrong! :nope: but after this month if AF shows up then we will go to the dr and get checked out.

According to FF my ticker should be correct. this is the first month of temping and my temp is higher today than yesterday so I wouldn't think af would be coming just yet???:shrug:

perhaps IB?!

and no one knows! we just think it is best to wait til our first tri would be complete! HOWEVER due to my pushy friends who love drinking DH and I decided I should tell my two best girl friends i could possibly be "accidentally" pregnant (se we could spend new years with our friends instead of staying at home) haha so that they would not give away im pregnant they love to mention if i do not drink and get all suspicious. SO just for this month they will know if i get pregnant which is nice to know i can have support in case of a MC or just in general. however i feel totally out this month have the whole cycle for some reason, guess not symptoms really.

perhaps IB?!

and no one knows! we just think it is best to wait til our first tri would be complete! HOWEVER due to my pushy friends who love drinking DH and I decided I should tell my two best girl friends i could possibly be "accidentally" pregnant (se we could spend new years with our friends instead of staying at home) haha so that they would not give away im pregnant they love to mention if i do not drink and get all suspicious. SO just for this month they will know if i get pregnant which is nice to know i can have support in case of a MC or just in general. however i feel totally out this month have the whole cycle for some reason, guess not symptoms really.

yeah I am not sure trying not to think or stress about it. I just worry if I have a drink or pop in case i might be pg?

Oh that is a good idea just in case because people always assume if you are not drinking that you are pg. I know if we find out right away that we are pg i will tell my sister right away since she has had 2 she can be there for me if i have questions or in case of a mc also. so good luck with you! how come you feel out of it this month? :shrug:

Lol... Being a Teacher must be hard work. What year do you teach?

It was only a Mock test but my instructor told me i may get a fail if i do that on my actual test in Feb. You are correct, some bus lanes are timed and other in operation all day so you cannot go in them at all.

The one i was in today ( well should have been) lol was timed 7am-10.30am it was gone 11.30 lol... Basically i should have been in it :cry: well i know now for my test don't i... i just didnt see the times so didnt want to risk it...
It was classed as holding up all the traffic behind.

I have added the rest of your info hun... hope your well and work tomoz is not too crazy....

Hi Lea,
I'm a Primary School teacher - currently Year 4's!! I do love teaching but this class are really giving me a run for my money! they are a tough bunch!

I must say that the time signs for those bus lanes are not exactly big! I would agree with you rather safe than sorry!!

Lea1984...pls put my name in the front page as well.

my name is Esther(24) and i am from South Africa, and my hubby 2 be is(Hendry- 25) we have been together for 9years and 8months but only popped the question on our Annivesary in May 2011:cloud9: and we still haven't set out a date fo the wedding(want to fall preggas first) well we've been TTC since August 2011...

hi esther. im from south africa too. :happydance: living in ireland tho. which part of sa are you and your man from??

Oh my gosh - so many expats!! I am also from South Africa. I'm from Cape Town!!

welcome Lisa:flower: lovely what you did for that couple.:thumbup: i'm sure god will bless you with you bean soon :hugs:

AFM:some-one shoooooooooooooooot me n0w!:nope: this aint happening...:cry: my SIL announced last night that she's pregnant (claims it was a mistake) :cry: i felt like breaking down and just :cry: i am happy for her - but i just can':cry:t help it but be :cry::nope:

:hugs:(HUGS) I really hope it's you sharing baby news with your family the next time.

i have had a similar experience with my best friend which had a surprise pregnancy as well...and it feels like being hit by a car...:hugs:

:hugs:

DH and I are good friends with four other couples who all got married within weeks of our own wedding. So far, one couple has already announced they're expecting, and I think the other three will very soon. TTC should not feel like a competition, because it definitely isn't a race, but I swear sometimes it does -- especially when you share so many milestones with your friends. Some days I'm afraid to open FB because I'm already being bombarded with BFP news from friends from high school. I know the wave of BFP announcements from college friends will follow shortly.

I hope we all get to share our own happy news this year. I have to admit -- knowing how bittersweet it is when a friend announces their due date on Facebook, I really don't know if I'm going to go all out with Facebook announcements. I've always wanted to, especially before DH and I started TTC (when we thought it would take six months at the most to get pregnant) -- I really don't want to make anyone out there who is struggling to get pregnant feel like I do when I open up Facebook and get hit in the face with a BFP announcement. Anyone else ever feel that way?

Good Evening Ladies :winkwink: How is everyone one doing?

Esther massive :hug: I know how hard it is seeing people close to you get their :bfp: ite makes you feel like crap... Jus try and keep your chin up hunni, your time will come :flower:

Joeys When you are ttc things become hard for most of us. We see pregnant women in work, school, post office, shopping ETC, most of all in our dreams and all over the tv, we live, breathe pregnacy and it drives us crazy...
The best time to conceive is when your not trying. Your body is completely relaxed. TTC puts so much strain on our bodies and mind. My new approch this time round is comeplete and utter relaxation. When you have been trying for many years, you learn different ways of dealing with things..

Ss at such an early stage can breed hurt and dissapointment, all symptoms in early preg can be exactly the same as :witch: they can change from month to month depending on our bodies... PMA PMA PMA....

Blood after bowel movement, could possibably be IB...:winkwink:

We all need to stay positive and we will get our positives... Hope your well hun...

Kayla Your so sweet bless ya...Do not feel out hun, stay positive...Are you testing sunday? :winkwink: Its the best way to be, try not ss..

Carla Wow year 4 :wacko: I would go nuts! I'm a care Assistant working towards getting into uni to do nursing, then midwifery... Long way to go but it will be worth it. Gutted i've left it so late in life to do though! My Foster Sister is a high school language teacher and she loves it. Her twi is a doctor.

I guess i just need to try and spot them, it would be a shame to fail on something so silly!

LemonTea I don't use facebook, i don't like how it ruines peoples lives and relatioships. All my friends and family use it. though! We will get there hunni, we will all have :bfp: soon....:hugs: I love how thoughful you are!!!!

:wave: Pinkribbon :flower: This is only your first cycle, put a happy face on and enjoy ttc hun.. PMA = Positive Mental Attitude!!!!

AFM : Long day at work today, 2 of our lovely residents i love to pieces have left :cry: its really sad to see them go. All my new OPK'S and Prg test came today :happydance:
Cant w8 to bd now... I'm looking forward to nx week.. in work all day tomoz :growlmad: but doing an evening shift so get to watch the Manchester derby :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Whoes testing when ladies???

Fingers crossed for you dear, I will test on monday, unless AF shows

no testing for me today only one left as my ones in the mail have been delayed...ugh! soo waiting til tomorrow which will be 10dpo OR sunday before i head off for vacation. thinking af will get me sunday which would be two days early, but trying to stay somewhat hopeful!

and i agree with you lemontea that it does stink seeing fb announcements, one lady even has her ultrasound as her main pic which really makes me sad!! =(

Thats a good way to sum up that feeling. Same thing happened to me. My SIL got pregnant on the pill & the father is a smoker....we're trying to stay healthy & we can't get pregnant :(

Hi! I'm new on here - just wanted to say hi!

I've got 2 kids (4 & 5yr old) and would love to have more. I had a bunch of health issues after my second pregnancy and haven't had any cycles in 5 years... until this week! I was so happy to see AF I literally wept with joy. Hopefully my body is ready to function again and I would love a baby this year or next, but at least happy to be healthy again. :winkwink:

Haha - I totally agree about the facebook posting -- the worst is when people complain about being pregnant!

Good luck to all of you!

Testing Wednesday if I can hold out till then! Temped to test on Sunday though when 10dpo but will try and wait!

Lots of dust to all!

Morning ladies,

I have sooo much school work to day so I cant sit on here too long .

Sharnw - Could be a bit early for you. Hang in there and test in a few days again.

Diliapickle - GL and FXed for testing next Wednesday.

nc1998 - Welcome and YAY for AF!!! I so know how you feel to see AF after all that time!!
I just hate it when ladies complain about being preggers!!

Almothere - FXed af stays away!! Hope have have a great holiday!!

OK this internet connection is really irritating me!! its taken me almost 5 mintues to type this up!! It's just sooooo slow!!
I will try coming on a bit later.
Hope everyone else is well.
Have a good weekend

Oh my gosh - so many expats!! I am also from South Africa. I'm from Cape Town!!

haha we really are everywhere. my dads family are from cape town. i was born in durban though. have you been in england long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->