• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

i am in tww also and who knew it would seem like it takes forever. I am 7dpo have had cramps on both sides for the last 6 days. bbs feel a little fuller and not sure if anyone else notices new things like I see blue viens in my bbs that i have never noticed before. doesn't mean they haven't been there before but only noticed them yesterday!:shrug:

Amanda...I knew that would make you laugh... Wow you have been ttc a very long time like me....:cry:

i am in tww also and who knew it would seem like it takes forever. I am 7dpo have had cramps on both sides for the last 6 days. bbs feel a little fuller and not sure if anyone else notices new things like I see blue viens in my bbs that i have never noticed before. doesn't mean they haven't been there before but only noticed them yesterday!:shrug:

:happydance: For the 2ww.. Try and keep busy it will go faster lol... I have everything crossed for you hunni.. SS can boggle your mind, dont do it....:wacko:

Without being apart of your SS, viens in your bbs are a good sign :dohh: i'm not takling part in it i promise :rofl: :dust to you hunni....:hugs:

:happydance: For the 2ww.. Try and keep busy it will go faster lol... I have everything crossed for you hunni.. SS can boggle your mind, dont do it....:wacko:

Without being apart of your SS, viens in your bbs are a good sign :dohh: i'm not takling part in it i promise :rofl: :dust to you hunni....:hugs:
[/QUOTE]

yes I am trying to keep myself busing with doing other things. good thing a few of my favorite tv shows are new tonight so that will help. plus then the weekend will be busy so that should also help! :shrug: You are correct the SS does boggle the mind and I think almost makes you go a little :wacko:

so are viens in your bbs normal for most people i mean that are blue and you can see them?:shrug::dohh:

Got period yesterday morning.. :sad1:
CD2 of Cycle number 3

I am right there with you and also on 7dpo (my ticker is wrong as I usually have 40 days cycles but got a nice surprise with an early O this month! :)) And it feels like the past 7 days have been an eternity and I do not know how I will wait another 7! I told myself I would not test early this cycle but that will be a really hard thing to do. What day are you planning on testing??

I have only had minor cramping and creamy CM which is unusual for me so not sure what that means. I have read that blue veins are a sign so FX for you!!

Lots of dust to you!! Hope we see those BFP's soon!

yes I am trying to keep myself busing with doing other things. good thing a few of my favorite tv shows are new tonight so that will help. plus then the weekend will be busy so that should also help! :shrug: You are correct the SS does boggle the mind and I think almost makes you go a little :wacko:

so are viens in your bbs normal for most people i mean that are blue and you can see them?:shrug::dohh:[/QUOTE]

Its normal to have veins in your bbs, but they do stand out more in pregnancy...I noticed mine when i was preggers but have noticed them when i am due AF... Stay positive and do not poas yet....:flower:

Got period yesterday morning.. :sad1:
CD2 of Cycle number 3

Awe dont be sad hunni, try not to think about the past cycle as a negative. look at your new one as a positive...

Say to yourself this is my cycle, i will get my :bfp: :flower:
I know its hard hunni, ive been doing it for many many years. You have to keep your chin up and look at it as a positive, otherwise you will end up ill like i did... Stress plays a massive part in infertility. If your stressing your body will not be able to function properly. THNIK POSITIVE, BE POSITIVE, PEE POSITIVE......:hugs:

I am right there with you and also on 7dpo (my ticker is wrong as I usually have 40 days cycles but got a nice surprise with an early O this month! :)) And it feels like the past 7 days have been an eternity and I do not know how I will wait another 7! I told myself I would not test early this cycle but that will be a really hard thing to do. What day are you planning on testing??

I have only had minor cramping and creamy CM which is unusual for me so not sure what that means. I have read that blue veins are a sign so FX for you!!

Lots of dust to you!! Hope we see those BFP's soon!

:hugs: I know what you mean hunni, but believe me 7 days is nothing, it will fly by before you know it. When you get your :bfp: it will be worth it in the end... Try not to think about the next 7 days and ss too much... Esy said than done lol... Were all here with you and for you hun. Feel free to vent...

I had cramping with my son before i knew i was pregnant right up to around 3 months. early preg signs i had, were Sore bbs, itchy nipples really bad! a horrible metalic taste in my mounth that i could not get rid of at all, no matter what i tried... Lucky for me never had any bouts of sickness at all...
Nothing else.....

FX for you Mrs.. were all routing for these :bfp: this month.....:flower:

Hi ladies

27 going on 28 DH is 31 we have two children 11 & 6. I was a gestational surrogate for an infertile couple and delivered their son 9/30/10. We have been TTC since October with no luck.Im worried I might have PCOS but im going to give it about 2-3 more months before I call my doctor.

PS: im on CD 41 NO AF and all BFNS and low temps.

Hi ladies

27 going on 28 DH is 31 we have two children 11 & 6. I was a gestational surrogate for an infertile couple and delivered their son 9/30/10. We have been TTC since October with no luck.Im worried I might have PCOS but im going to give it about 2-3 more months before I call my doctor.

PS: im on CD 41 NO AF and all BFNS and low temps.

:wave: Lisa Welcome to the thread :flower: Lovely to have you here!

Wow what a lovely thing you have done... Truly Amazing Lady :hugs:

I'm also 27 going on 28, i have an 11 year old son and do have PCOS..
What makes you think you have pcos? If you suspect act num hunni because its a pain the waiting game..

Cd41 wow... what are your normal cycles?:hugs:

Im worried because my cycles are out of wack. To be honest, I never paid attention to my period until now because im TTC but I never got my period on time every month. I spotted Oct 3-8 (i think) im not sure if it was a period or what and I cant remember the dates of my previous periods but then I got a full blown period 11/26. I got some positive OPKs (clear blue digi) in October (3 days in a row) and no BFP. After my Nov period I bought more OPK but this time some cheapies from CVS and to be honest I could never tell which was positive because they all had two lines and the test line was never quite dark as the control line but close enough. I switched to FR OPK and im getting nothing but negatives. It just seems confusing. Im worried I might have PCOS or maybe hypothyroidism. IDK it seems so weird that my period is out of wack and I dont seem to be ovulating. I just joined fertility friend so hopefully that helps me out. :)

welcome and gl lisa and i agree with lea you are truly amazing for what you did for that couple, absolutely incredible!!

welcome Lisa:flower: lovely what you did for that couple.:thumbup: i'm sure god will bless you with you bean soon :hugs:

AFM:some-one shoooooooooooooooot me n0w!:nope: this aint happening...:cry: my SIL announced last night that she's pregnant (claims it was a mistake) :cry: i felt like breaking down and just :cry: i am happy for her - but i just can':cry:t help it but be :cry::nope:

welcome Lisa:flower: lovely what you did for that couple.:thumbup: i'm sure god will bless you with you bean soon :hugs:

AFM:some-one shoooooooooooooooot me n0w!:nope: this aint happening...:cry: my SIL announced last night that she's pregnant (claims it was a mistake) :cry: i felt like breaking down and just :cry: i am happy for her - but i just can':cry:t help it but be :cry::nope:

I hear you MummyWant2be. My SIL announced before thanksgiving they are having their 2nd child and their first just turned 1 on jan 3rd. I was happy for them but just wanted to :cry:

Hi, I am 21 and mum to a 16 month old little boy, TTC our 2nd and this is our first cycle so far... for some reason not feeling positive... Hi all :)

I hear you MummyWant2be. My SIL announced before thanksgiving they are having their 2nd child and their first just turned 1 on jan 3rd. I was happy for them but just wanted to :cry:

i have had a similar experience with my best friend which had a surprise pregnancy as well...and it feels like being hit by a car...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->