• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Hi ladies just wondering if i can join? I am 21 and DF and I have been ntnp for almost a year and actively trying for almost 8 months. I PCOS

Hi ladies just wondering if i can join? I am 21 and DF and I have been ntnp for almost a year and actively trying for almost 8 months. I PCOS

didnt mean to hit enter then!! i have PCOS and have been givin clomid to help me ovulate. I have done 5 rounds on clomid with no ovulation on the 50mg and now am on the 100mg for the second time. really hoping 2012 or early 2013 is our year!!

Baby dust to all :)

Hi ladies, i would like to join. we have been officially trying since i went off the pill in jan 2011. my AFs were regular before the pill, however not after i went off. AF came on time for the 1st 2 months, however after that, i didn't get it and thought this was the one!! no dice, it just didn't come and later my doctor put me on provera to get them to come. after a few cycles of provera, we started clomid. i am now on cycle 3 of clomid 50mg and i hope AF does not come this week! what is bfp? it sounds like a good thing, but i haven't figured out all the acros yet. Anyway, some more details, I had the blood drawn at different times and all way normal. i had the hsg and everything looked good there. had the dh (28) (me,30) do the analysis and he came back normal and above average on something which i cant remember at the moment. i started doing the OPK and got a positive the 1st month of clomid, but nothing on the second that i could clearly call positive. this month, i bought the digital, it was expensive but i dont care, i just wanted it to be clear. it worked! i was very clear, we did everyone according to the timing and hope it pays off. just another week....

Welcome Han and River! I'm new here as well...moved from NTNP to TTC at the first of the year. Hoping we all get our 2012 babies! Dust to you both (and all the other lovely ladies here!) :dust:

...what is bfp? it sounds like a good thing, but i haven't figured out all the acros yet.

Hope this helps with the abbreviations!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Hi ladies, i would like to join. we have been officially trying since i went off the pill in jan 2011. my AFs were regular before the pill, however not after i went off. AF came on time for the 1st 2 months, however after that, i didn't get it and thought this was the one!! no dice, it just didn't come and later my doctor put me on provera to get them to come. after a few cycles of provera, we started clomid. i am now on cycle 3 of clomid 50mg and i hope AF does not come this week! what is bfp? it sounds like a good thing, but i haven't figured out all the acros yet. Anyway, some more details, I had the blood drawn at different times and all way normal. i had the hsg and everything looked good there. had the dh (28) (me,30) do the analysis and he came back normal and above average on something which i cant remember at the moment. i started doing the OPK and got a positive the 1st month of clomid, but nothing on the second that i could clearly call positive. this month, i bought the digital, it was expensive but i dont care, i just wanted it to be clear. it worked! i was very clear, we did everyone according to the timing and hope it pays off. just another week....

All I know is BFP means a positive pregnancy test. hehe. I hope your :witch: don't attack you soon! I am sending baby dust your way!! :dust:

Lea1984...pls put my name in the front page as well.

my name is Esther(24) and i am from South Africa, and my hubby 2 be is(Hendry- 25) we have been together for 9years and 8months but only popped the question on our Annivesary in May 2011:cloud9: and we still haven't set out a date fo the wedding(want to fall preggas first) well we've been TTC since August 2011...

:wave: welcome to all our new ladies...hoping that your stay will be sweet and short :thumbup:

:happydance: Im coming off my bcp today! So we will be officially ntnp! yey :happydance:

Sorry Im just excited to be making progress :)

Lea1984...pls put my name in the front page as well.

my name is Esther(24) and i am from South Africa, and my hubby 2 be is(Hendry- 25) we have been together for 9years and 8months but only popped the question on our Annivesary in May 2011:cloud9: and we still haven't set out a date fo the wedding(want to fall preggas first) well we've been TTC since August 2011...

hi esther. im from south africa too. :happydance: living in ireland tho. which part of sa are you and your man from??

I am officially in the tww...y'all help me stay away from
my bathroom medicine cabinet! :haha:

:happydance: :happydance:we are from Gauteng - in kempton park and is ur family still this side? gosh!the heat this side is unbearable - we could use with some snow:haha:

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!:flower:

Well work was short today, I was 30 mins late, i just didnt want to get up it was going off since i took my temp at 5.30am lol... I got up at 7.45 :wacko:

I hope you ladies are doing well today! The wind down here in Manchester has been awful, i was scared the massive tree in next doors garden would fall and crash onto my house. My DF said he'll protect me, and not to worry... :cloud9: At lease the heavy rain has stopped...

Lungbug911 I have everything crossed for you hunni :flower: Hold out If you can and test in a few days. My Sons test didn't show until around 8wks, so while the :witch: is away its all good..

I Hope the other problems your having are nothing to worry about...:hugs:

Hanrat :wave: You are most welcome to come and join us here...:flower: I also have PCOS, i was diagnosed last Feb, i did have my appt for the FS but when the time came i didn't go. I needed to take a break from TTC as over 8 years trying got to much for me. I decided to focus on work and studying. This is my first real ttc after my BREAK... lol of ntnp.. I'm really positive and ready for this now...

Welcome and here is to our PCOS and ovualtion for our 2012 babies...:hugs:

Riverrose :wave: You are most welcome to come and join us here...:flower: Sounds like you are in the 2ww, we all have everything crossed for you hunni...:hugs:

xopiinkiieox Now that is a hard hard to remember! Hi hunni, here is too our :bfp: this year..:flower:

Esther I have added you to the front page hun! How are you today? Hey mrs, i hope our ladies stay with us up to there :bfp: and after.. were here for keeps!!!! :rofl:

Kayla Hows the poas gripping you? Any SS yet? :flower:

hehe thanks for asking! well i checked my CP/CM and it was pretty high, medium firmness, and not watery but not dry. also had a very scant amount of brown booger like gm icky i know. but my temp dipped very slightly on my chart today, so maybe experiencing IB and IMP today!! I hope so. but no symptoms besides disliking two brands and kinds of hot chocolate-i usually love hot chocolate! and maybe 5 or 4 days ago i disliked one of my fav foods so who knows! could be due to this cold i have had for like 2 weeks! haha.

hehe thanks for asking! well i checked my CP/CM and it was pretty high, medium firmness, and not watery but not dry. also had a very scant amount of brown booger like gm icky i know. but my temp dipped very slightly on my chart today, so maybe experiencing IB and IMP today!! I hope so. but no symptoms besides disliking two brands and kinds of hot chocolate-i usually love hot chocolate! and maybe 5 or 4 days ago i disliked one of my fav foods so who knows! could be due to this cold i have had for like 2 weeks! haha.

Fx its a good sign, our first :bfp: is coming soon, i can feel it in my waters :rofl: I hope your the first hunni and you don't leave us either..

The implantation window follows around 6 days after the peak in luteinizing hormone levels.. But also 10-14 days after the egg has been fertilized..

Brown implantation bleeding is the color of old blood. When you get brown implantation bleeding it normally means that when the fertilized egg buried it way into the womb, a little blood was released. The bleeding that occurred at the moment of implantation stayed in the womb for some time so by the time you see it on your underwear or when you wipe yourself it showed up as brown implantation bleeding.

Looking GOOD!!!!

No poas hold out hunni.......:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back