Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

I'm so sorry to hear that Cabby. I hope that you get some answers soon!

Thanks Babyfeva- I always get down around af time- even though i know it's unlikely I'll get pregnant, every month I'm sooooo hopeful!! At least we have an appointment booked I guess even if it is months away!!

How are you? How's your ttc journey going?! Where r u at in your cycle?

Baby dust to you!
xx

Hi I am a newbie to this site. We have been trying since last July and it is getting rather frustrating and upsetting now. I am looking for some ladies to share this journey with. :flower:

Hi EmHart I know how you feel- I've been ttc since October 2010 and I am finding it so hard!!! U never think it's going to take this long do you?! That makes it even more frustrating! I've managed to convince myself that something is wrong with me now- not a good way to look at it I know! It probably wont make you feel much better but they say it can take the average couple (with no problems) up to a year to conceive- it took my mum 9 months with her first baby and she went on to have 3 other children with no problems at all! It is such a horrible process and you just think- "why isnt it working!" Are you charting or using ovulation kits at all?

We will get there hun :happydance: xx

Hi, yes I am charting and using OPK's so I know I am ovulating, which is a relief. I am on day 4 of my cycle at the moment so feeling pretty low. Still, onward and upward hey.

Cabby- I think its normal for us all to feel down around AF time- at least i do. It is heartbreaking seeing that BFN but we will get there soon! :) I admire how you keep going. Stay strong and positive. This is barely my 3rd cycle so I shouldn't complain. This month I tried a different approach and didn't bbt. I only used opk's. I took my first opk on cd10 then waited for some dumb reason to take another on cd13 which showed positive in the afternoon then that same evening it was negative. I took a few more on cd 14 & 15 but they were negative. So, I'm guessing I ovulated either Saturday Sunday? Now is the waiting game. Last month I didn't O until CD 17 so I'm thinking my cycle is shorter this month.

Welcome EmHart, happy that you're here to go through this journey with all of us.

Hi Cabby -
My blood tests - had a few of them. 1st and 2nd was to check if I was OVing CD21 bloods. 1st showed no OV. 2nd confirmed I had OVed! Good news there!!
Had CD3 bloods done about 6 weeks back. Will be getting those results on Friday. I think this one is looking at egg production.

HSG scan - the doc said all looks good, but a panel will look at the scans and I will get the official results on Friday too.

OH has had SA done too - came back normal. YAY
Can't believe your doc got your OH's SA results wrong!! How ??

Yes I do work. I'm a primary school teacher. One of my deputy heads knows that I am TTCing and I clear everything with her. Also been fortunate to get most of my appointments after school hours or during school holiday times.

Thanks for the welcome babyfeva. DH and I have just had the preliminary tests done. We get the results tomorrow. Two blood tests for me and SA for him. FX

Hi, yes I am charting and using OPK's so I know I am ovulating, which is a relief. I am on day 4 of my cycle at the moment so feeling pretty low. Still, onward and upward hey.

Aw that's good- I've stopped using OPK's now as I was stressing too much about it and thought it would be good for my sanity to stop for a bit! I may go back to using them next cycle though- not sure yet. Ur right though EmHArt- onwards and upwards! We will get there one day I'm sure of it! It's frustrating though when it happens so easily for others!

Can i ask a question about CM?! Sorry if TMI but i keep getting the fertile CM recently - I can't be fertile now can I?! My af is due in a few days- confused!!
xxx

Cabby- I think its normal for us all to feel down around AF time- at least i do. It is heartbreaking seeing that BFN but we will get there soon! :) I admire how you keep going. Stay strong and positive. This is barely my 3rd cycle so I shouldn't complain. This month I tried a different approach and didn't bbt. I only used opk's. I took my first opk on cd10 then waited for some dumb reason to take another on cd13 which showed positive in the afternoon then that same evening it was negative. I took a few more on cd 14 & 15 but they were negative. So, I'm guessing I ovulated either Saturday Sunday? Now is the waiting game. Last month I didn't O until CD 17 so I'm thinking my cycle is shorter this month.

Hi Babyfeva yeah your right it's bound to get us down around af time! I'm avoiding taking preg tests as it was soooo disheartening and I couldnt take anymore! ha so I will only take one if af is late now- seems to make things a bit easier- although i'm obviously gutted every time af comes!!

Thank you :) It is really hard to stay positive but I'm convinced I am meant to be a mother so I know I'll get there one day- no matter how long it takes!! Aw no don't feel bad about complaining- it's disheartening even at the early stages as u think it's going to happen straight away and when it doesn't it's really hard! Yeah sounds like u will have ovulated on sat or sunday- dont worry i used to get dead condused with OPK's!! I had the waiting game!!! At least if it's shorter- less of a wait for u!

Good luck hun xx

Hi Cabby -
My blood tests - had a few of them. 1st and 2nd was to check if I was OVing CD21 bloods. 1st showed no OV. 2nd confirmed I had OVed! Good news there!!
Had CD3 bloods done about 6 weeks back. Will be getting those results on Friday. I think this one is looking at egg production.

HSG scan - the doc said all looks good, but a panel will look at the scans and I will get the official results on Friday too.

OH has had SA done too - came back normal. YAY
Can't believe your doc got your OH's SA results wrong!! How ??

Yes I do work. I'm a primary school teacher. One of my deputy heads knows that I am TTCing and I clear everything with her. Also been fortunate to get most of my appointments after school hours or during school holiday times.

Oh that's good the 2nd one showed u had O'd - relief i bet :) Oh I bet you can't wait for Friday to be hear so u can get all ur results! U'll have to let me know how you get on- I'll keep everything crossed for u!! Glad all is well with ur OH too- things are looking good :)

I know i still cant believe he got it wrong- he is a new doc working in his dad's practice- has no people skills or apparently any knowledge on sub-fertility!! V annoyed at him but glad all is ok with DH!!

Oh yes i remember u said ur a primary school teacher- my sister is an NQT and she is loving it! Handy about having the holidays for ur appt's. My boss is lovely so thinking i might tell her if needs be soon- ah!

Good luck for friday!
xxx

Thanks for the welcome babyfeva. DH and I have just had the preliminary tests done. We get the results tomorrow. Two blood tests for me and SA for him. FX

How did you get on with the results EmHart? I've been keeping FX for you :) xx

Oh that's good the 2nd one showed u had O'd - relief i bet :) Oh I bet you can't wait for Friday to be hear so u can get all ur results! U'll have to let me know how you get on- I'll keep everything crossed for u!! Glad all is well with ur OH too- things are looking good :)

I know i still cant believe he got it wrong- he is a new doc working in his dad's practice- has no people skills or apparently any knowledge on sub-fertility!! V annoyed at him but glad all is ok with DH!!

Oh yes i remember u said ur a primary school teacher- my sister is an NQT and she is loving it! Handy about having the holidays for ur appt's. My boss is lovely so thinking i might tell her if needs be soon- ah!

Good luck for friday!
xxx

Happy Valentines day!!
Hope you got spoilt by your OH!!!
I got a lovely bunch of red roses from DF!!
I thought I would really spoil him and bought a corset!! He couldn't believe his eyes when he walked in last night! :cloud9:

I am loving my holiday - done pretty much as little as possible today. Made the bed and put a load of washing on so far. Still in PJ's!! Loving this!!

I got a :D on my OPK this morning!! Happydays!! Making sure that I cover all my bases. Got my preseed and softcups ready (on bedside table already)
So hoping that I wont need to see my FS again after Friday.
I'm really looking forward to Friday - get all those results now.

Hello everyone!!

I'm new to this site so thought i'd join this thread.. hopefully bring some luck for 2012... have been TTC for 3 months now.. and am 5 days late... FX :o)

welcome gemba! When will you be testing?

I'm trying to wait as long as I can... I've ordered some of the early test strips off the internet which got dispatched yesterday.. I want to wait till the weekend but i'm sure as soon as they come through I wont be able to resist!!!

Has anyone used the ones off the internet, they were really cheap! not sure how good they will be?!

I'm excited for you! Do you have any symptoms? I've also bought the ic's. I used them last month but of course BFN.

I'm excited for you! Do you have any symptoms? I've also bought the ic's. I used them last month but of course BFN.

I'm really really tired, and I have a huge appetite at the moment!! I feel like I could just eat and eat!! :D Oh and i'm been getting hot flushes too!! I don't know if that's a symptom though?

Your symptoms sound promising. FX'd for you. Keep us updated. :) Happy Valentines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->