Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Hi everyone,

I am 26 (just), DH is 26 and this is our first cycle trying for Baby#2.

We have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy, born August 2011. I would like another baby soon as would like to keep the age gap to a minimum.

I am still breastfeeding, have had 2 periods so far but they are still very irregular so not really sure when I am ovulating. We are trying to DTD every other day to make sure we cover all bases.

We were lucky with DS1 as after an early miscarriage it only took 2 cycles to fall again, so we were successful in just 3 cycles. I have a feeling this time we are not going to be so lucky :wacko:

Fingers crossed for us all and lots of :dust:

Welcome to the site hun :) and big congrats on ur beautiful baby boy! This shows u can definitely get pregnant so im sure ur BFP is not far away!! Have u tried OPKs to help determine ovulation? DTD every other day sounds like a good shout- that's what we r doing- so FX for us both!

I'm so sorry to hear about ur early miscarriage that must be awful to go through :(

U never know things may happen quickly again for u. Keep us updated.

Baby dust xx

Hey ladies, so still spotting 4 days in a row with still no Af! I don't know what's going on with my body.

Hey Ladies :) Im TTC #2..... its been a rocky 2 years but this past year we found out it was due to a low cnt on my husbands end. He had surgery to repair it back in oct & the journey starts all over again!!! I had an HSG done this past monday so Im praying that we will be the lucky ones TTC an HSG baby!!!! Im just going nuts cause I want it to happen like yesterday!

Hi Cabby
thanks so much for the note, its sooo good to know there are others who understand, especially as we arent telling anyone!

Nope, Ive been off pill for several years now, only actively trying for 3 months- im totally regular, charting and last cycle used OPK. Doing Accupuncture and TCM herbals..this cycle I think I will try Body Talk and/or Reflexology in addition!

I feel the same about putting it off!! how naive I was, i thought it would happen immediatley? crazy, but you know what aint nothing we can do about the past, agree all we have is the next cycle to try, try and do even better!

you are so right, we cant loose hope- we wanna be moms so we have to try everything to get there!

all the best, baby dust to you and everyone!
:)[/QUOTE]

Hiya hun :) Yep u most certainly are not alone- we all feel ur pain!! We've started to tell people as I've been getting frustrated/upset with the constant questioning!!

Sounds like u r doing all the right things hun- I know u will get there! Does accupuncture help then? I'm willing to try anything now!! What's TCM herbals and body talk?

Ur so right there is no point in regretting the past- thanks hun!

Here's to the next cycle- come on babies!! xx[/QUOTE]

Hi Cabby
sorry for late reply, been busy with work...and TTC-ing!

TCm is Traditional Chinese Medicine- includes accupuncture, herbal tablets, cupping etc. uses ancient chinese techniques to help balance the body, restore energy and circulation - all of which are of course needed to help conceove and hold a baby!
i started going because i was weak and tired all the time - the TCM lady told me how can we expect to conceive when our bodies are not strong to hold ourselves and a baby! so i go for acupuncture weekly- and take chinese herbal tablets daily- DEF MAKING A DIFFERENCE - energy levels up, pain down etc. will keep going and she said slowly well reduce over time
Body Talk - is even more brilliant! also an alternative healing treatment - but more holistic - looks at all causes of strain, emotional, mental, physical and helps bring your body in balance - to let your body heal itself. been doing it for years now, monthly sessions and LOVE IT it has changed my life ;)
bodytalksystem.com

all the best, babies 4 us all!!

:)

Very wierd cycle...

OPK negative 4 times! yet according to the calendar (and im regular as rain) it was the time!

this time my husband and I decided to extend the time we tried, by starting 1-2 days before ovulation (i check for mucus)...sounds good in theory but havent been able to get a positive OPK!

anyway we going with the flow, feel a bit lost this month without knowing when im ovulating, but lets see!!

any tips, similar experience?

Count me in! I am TTC on clomid cycle #1! Feeling very positive at the moment :)

Hi Cabby

TCm is Traditional Chinese Medicine- includes accupuncture, herbal tablets, cupping etc. uses ancient chinese techniques to help balance the body, restore energy and circulation - all of which are of course needed to help conceove and hold a baby!
i started going because i was weak and tired all the time - the TCM lady told me how can we expect to conceive when our bodies are not strong to hold ourselves and a baby! so i go for acupuncture weekly- and take chinese herbal tablets daily- DEF MAKING A DIFFERENCE - energy levels up, pain down etc. will keep going and she said slowly well reduce over time
Body Talk - is even more brilliant! also an alternative healing treatment - but more holistic - looks at all causes of strain, emotional, mental, physical and helps bring your body in balance - to let your body heal itself. been doing it for years now, monthly sessions and LOVE IT it has changed my life ;)
bodytalksystem.com

:)[/QUOTE]

Hi hun- my turn to be sorry for the late reply! We are busy trying to sell our house and buy a new one all at the same time- it's hard to coordinate it all! We r moving from Manchester to London so it's not easy!! haha anyway think we r getting there so hopefully stress over!!

Thanks so much for info hun- that sounds really interesting- where did u find ur TCM lady? Is it expensive to keep going and for the tablets etc? What is cupping? I'll look at the website u suggested - thanks hun!

Sounds interesting - thanks for sharing xx

Very wierd cycle...

OPK negative 4 times! yet according to the calendar (and im regular as rain) it was the time!

this time my husband and I decided to extend the time we tried, by starting 1-2 days before ovulation (i check for mucus)...sounds good in theory but havent been able to get a positive OPK!

anyway we going with the flow, feel a bit lost this month without knowing when im ovulating, but lets see!!

Ummmm I'm not too sure about this hun - when did u start using the OPK? Has this happened before? I've stopped using the OPK's now- shall I start again? I'm not charting or anything as I can't decide if it will make it more stressful for me!! Can i ask u a mucus question? Do u ever get the fertile mucus outside of ur ovulation period? I keep getting mine at random points throughout my cycle- what does this mean?!

Yeah i guess just go with the flow and see what happens- i never know when i'm ovulating so i just see what happens!

I hope u figure it out and get ur baby soon :)
xx

Very wierd cycle...

Ummmm I'm not too sure about this hun - when did u start using the OPK? Has this happened before? I've stopped using the OPK's now- shall I start again? I'm not charting or anything as I can't decide if it will make it more stressful for me!! Can i ask u a mucus question? Do u ever get the fertile mucus outside of ur ovulation period? I keep getting mine at random points throughout my cycle- what does this mean?!

Yeah i guess just go with the flow and see what happens- i never know when i'm ovulating so i just see what happens!

I hope u figure it out and get ur baby soon :)
xx

thanks Cabby!
so it turns out that my OV was a bot late this month, after 4 tests got a +OPK! so away we went! lol we were BD anyway in case, so havinga POs OPK was great news..only troubel is i have no idea how long my cycle is, so will wait till the max 31 days (my longest) before getting hopefull/testing!

i read somewhere that mucus during the month is very normal - just our bodies way of keeping itself clean. also after intercourse you sometimes get mucus. mucus around fertile times is most interesting of course- and its a good sign youre OV!

all the best :)

Hi Cabby

bodytalksystem.com

:)

Hi hun- my turn to be sorry for the late reply! We are busy trying to sell our house and buy a new one all at the same time- it's hard to coordinate it all! We r moving from Manchester to London so it's not easy!! haha anyway think we r getting there so hopefully stress over!!

Thanks so much for info hun- that sounds really interesting- where did u find ur TCM lady? Is it expensive to keep going and for the tablets etc? What is cupping? I'll look at the website u suggested - thanks hun!

Sounds interesting - thanks for sharing xx[/QUOTE]

no probs! best thing to do is to google around your area for TCM clinics - in london there are PLENTY, you should be fine! my lady has a clinic in my high street, thats how i found her
Cupping is also a form of balancing - its about cleansing from old blood that could be causimng blockages- hence pain/discomfort/other issues. you get diferent types of cutpping- but most involve blood- so not sure how you feel about that! i have tried it once- felt good afterwards, but probably you need to it more often like most things to get the benefits

all the best, complementraty medicince rocks- once you start you will love it :)

Hi I'm sinead (20) OH is 23.. Our DD is 2 & we've just started NTNP/TTC #2 since Feb 2012 :)

Hello my name is Leslie I am ttc already for 2 mo. No luck yet.. I am 20 years old engaged to a wonderful 23 year old man, I get really upset and sad from time to time... Am sooo young and it hasn't happend I need some encouragement please help :hugs::hugs::hugs:

babyalive88 2 months is way too early to start getting sad!!!! I would say not to worry until at least 6 mos of ttc, even then, it is still early. Most healthy couples do not get pregnant the first month of trying. And most healthy couples take up to 2 years to get pregnant. Hope this helps you feel better that it is not happening right away, and of course two years is a long time, its more like 1 year for a healthy couple MAX! FX for you that you will get pregnant soon!

Thank u, ur very helpful!!! I didn't know this now all just give time time!!! I guess am only 20 and I can wait!!!! I guess I just got discouraged because my cousin got prego her first time idk
But thank u!!!!! :happydance:

yes i have also gotten discouraged seeing others around me get pregnant without even trying or ttc and falling right away. but you are young and have plenty of time! i am 22, almost 23, and i know i have time too although i want my baby in my arms now!

Ur totally right!!! :haha:

Well it's very nice to meet you! :flower: I hope we can be friends!!
Like I said before I am new to this and don't know most of the abbreviations but will get them fast lol.
I wish the best for u and all pray for the both of us so we can getprego yaiii :happydance:

sounds like a plan! I just checked my cm and it was tinged pinkish orange so think I'm out and af must be right around the corner...

Thank u very helpful! Idk if I might be on af it's brown it's been that way since the 29th of feb. well actually I clean and it's red but weni check pad it's brow and I change very often...:wacko: idk wat it is or whether that is preventing can someone help???:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->