Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

hm, sounds like af to me with low progesterone maybe? if you just recently stopped some form of birth control (bc) then your body still may be adjusting.

afm, I spot after ovulation and then some days before af and some days after af. my af is very light and mostly old, brown blood which is why i am aff to get tests on my third day of my af to see if I will need progesterone to help me ttc.

Ooh I get it... Like old blood??? Well am hoping I can go to the doctor soon to see what's up!!!!

I hope u have a great morning!!!
I don't have school today so all go bike riding :flower:
:dust:

spring break? I am on spring break, so redoing my bathroom and guest room, so much fun!

and AF spotting officially started today, on to my first round of tests prob this friday and onto my 7th cycle!

Hello ladies! My name is Angela and DH and I are ttc our first. We have been trying since December and I am actually testing tomorrow so I am praying for my BFP! I wish everyone luck and BFPs!

No o spring break just no classes I still have this whole week!!!! :wacko: ugh!!! Aawe hope ur restroom comes out beautiful!!!!!

Ugh I hate af.... But I guess it's license it helps us get prego lol
How was ur day today??:happydance:

thanks, painting my bathroom tomorrow already got an amazing bamboo bath mat, haha.

and my day was good, out shopping for photos for my walls and my bamboo mat of course as well as checking out paint colors for tomorrow. About to watch the room-mate horrer movie with DH, scared already! How was yours? and what CD are you on?

Great!!!
Well I have af visiting today ugh!!!
And what colors are u looking for ur restroom? My fav color is GREEN love it!!!!n:thumbup:

I already have a faint green living room/kitchen (condo so tiny kitchen and color had to flow together haha). So I think I am going with a kind of light tan-not sure yet!

And sorry to hear af got you, I am on day 2 of af and testing tomorrow at the doctors, so nervous-get results back friday as to find whether or not something is going on with my fertility.

welcome, how long have you been ttc or just starting out?

Let's hope noThing is wrong fingers Xsd :thumbup:
Haha my room is orange I love spring colors and afcourse my fiancees color is orange lol!!!
Sorry I've taken forever I have been so busy!!!

Thanks for the welcome :) This is the first of actually ttc'ing. We've been NTNP for months & haven't fallen pregnant. Since depo in HS my cycles have been irregular & I've had 2 cases were we thought I was pregnant but tests kept saying negative.

Ah, well let's hope you get your sticky bean very soon now that you are ttc!!

Hi, I'm 29 and my OH is 35. My DD is 8yrs but OH doesn't have any kids yet so this will be his first. We have been together 2.5yrs. I am only in my first cycle but nonetheless can't wait to get a BFP! My DD wasn't planned and I didn't enjoy the pregnancy at all, so this is my first "official" try and I am hoping that this time I can be more relaxed and enjoy the whole process a lot, lot more. And of course, I am older and supposedly wiser this time around! Good Luck Ladies! I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing your stories xx

Was feeling so down..surrounded by ladies pregs, or havimg babies and was bein false happya round them, just dont know how to react!

then my hubby reminded me "my turn will come" (God willing) :)

and i think we must remember that ladies..as hard as it is..

" Our time will come!"

lets not loose hope ;)

Baby Luck and Love to all

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1329112800z6z10z27z18.png

Thanks for the welcome :) This is the first of actually ttc'ing. We've been NTNP for months & haven't fallen pregnant. Since depo in HS my cycles have been irregular & I've had 2 cases were we thought I was pregnant but tests kept saying negative.

Welcome and hope your TTC journey is short and sweet!
:)

Was feeling so down..surrounded by ladies pregs, or havimg babies and was bein false happya round them, just dont know how to react!

then my hubby reminded me "my turn will come" (God willing) :)

and i think we must remember that ladies..as hard as it is..

" Our time will come!"

lets not loose hope ;)

Baby Luck and Love to all

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1329112800z6z10z27z18.png

I know the feeling but our time will come!!! :) GL hun!!! This forum has been such a great release to talk to other women who know what we are going through and together we will get through it!! FXED for a BFP soon!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->