Trying to conceive after laparoscopy and dye 2ww

Wantabby- I take it you mean released from the hospital? If you are, I was sent home the same day.

I mean released for normal activity.. like ttc.. right now I am on "pelvic rest" until I go to the doctor. My paper said pelvic rest for 6 weeks. Which means no ttc, no tampons, nothing in the vagina. Booooo!

Wantabby- lol, sorry for not understanding. But to answer your question, I had my follow up 4days after the lap and I asked my gyno/obgyn when we can start ttc and he laughed and said 'now if possible, we want you to get pregnant'. But different docs have their own time frame as to when you can start ttc. 6 weeks is a long time! I've read of ladies being told to wait at least 2 weeks, but not 6.

That's what I waa thinking. I go on Sept 20th and hopefully he will let me return to normal then..

I remember u to hun :)
Hope ur doing ok. And keeping positive :)
I'm good thanks and babies doing just fine thank u x
Hey donna- I remember you from another post:)
How have you been? 15weeks, wow! Hope you and baby doing ok!

That's what I waa thinking. I go on Sept 20th and hopefully he will let me return to normal then..

My dr said it was ok to use a tampon about 8 days after my surgery. And I went back to TTC right after that.

Although, they didn't burn any endometriosis off, so maybe that changes the recovery time?

FX for all of us. I am realllllly hoping this is my month! :kiss:

Libbysue- I so hope its your month and mine and all the other ladies on this forum:)
Where are you in your cycle?

Wantabby- maybe that's the reason you have to wait 6weeks. When you go for your follow up, will it be 6 weeks? If its not, ask the doc when you can start ttc again. But I'm sure 6weeks is way to long.

I'm currently on cd14 and my temps are just getting lower! I did 2 opk's yesterday and both negative(I usually ovulate on cd17) but I thought that just maybe I'd O earlier.

Hope you ladies are doing ok:)

Libbysue- I so hope its your month and mine and all the other ladies on this forum:)

Wantabby- maybe that's the reason you have to wait 6weeks. When you go for your follow up, will it be 6 weeks? If its not, ask the doc when you can start ttc again. But I'm sure 6weeks is way to long.

I'm currently on cd14 and my temps are just getting lower! I did 2 opk's yesterday and both negative(I usually ovulate on cd17) but I thought that just maybe I'd O earlier.

I'm on CD13! FXd for a great month! I think I might have O'd early. I felt a twinge on the right side on Monday night - but I could be imagining things. It's amazing what kinds of things you feel when you are trying to really pay attention to your body!!

I failed at temping this month... so if the witch comes, I will be much better about starting the temp right at the beginning of my next cycle. Right now, I'm just flying blind and trying to BD as much as possible! Every day this week is the plan!

I've been having twinges as well, but I don't think I ovulated yet, as my temps are still quite low! Temping is good just to confirm ovulation has occurred! It actually stresses me out during the tww as I tend to over analyze my temps in. the tww.

Sending baby :dust: your way and hope we get preggies soon!

Hey girls well I did ovulate very early this cycle at cd 11 think we did quite well I'm not going into 2dpo today so fingers crossed hope its a good month for all of us and the lap has done good!

I'm on CD13! FXd for a great month! I think I might have O'd early. I felt a twinge on the right side on Monday night - but I could be imagining things. It's amazing what kinds of things you feel when you are trying to really pay attention to your body!!

I failed at temping this month... so if the witch comes, I will be much better about starting the temp right at the beginning of my next cycle. Right now, I'm just flying blind and trying to BD as much as possible! Every day this week is the plan!

Sounds like we are having identical cycles haha lets hope we get our bfp the same time too this month

Staceyhappy- do you think you ovulated today on cd10?

I'm cd12 and going start with opk's tonight. This is the first cycle, hope I'm one of the lucky ones:)

Hey hun yeah I ovulated really early didn't I? Let me know what cd your on

I'm on CD14 and I could have sworn that I O'd on CD11 - but who knows! I am not temping... so it's all guesses this month!

I'm on cd15 and I haven't ovulated yet:(
Negative opk's and my temps are still low!
I've had full ferning patterns on my saliva microscope on cd14 and that predicts ovulation to happen 24-72 hours after the ferning. So, I'm still here, waiting!
I'll probably ovulate on cd17, will have to wait and see!

:dust:
Hope this is the month we all get that beautiful 2 lines :bfp:

Hey Ladies,

Just wondering how you are doing and when are you ladies testing? Good luck and please update if you get a bfp:)

Hey Ladies,

Just wondering how you are doing and when are you ladies testing? Good luck and please update if you get a bfp:)

Hey hun I'm only about 4/5 dpo so won't be testing for a while get next week out the way I'm really busy with studies and assesments next week plus working full time so glad I've got things to focus on! When r u testing? X

Hey Ladies,

Hey hun I'm only about 4/5 dpo so won't be testing for a while get next week out the way I'm really busy with studies and assesments next week plus working full time so glad I've got things to focus on! When r u testing? X

I haven't ovulated yet, so I have no idea when to test. I'm not sure if the lap messed my cycle up or if its just going to be normal for me to ovulate late. I also have to get to my studies, but this no +opk is driving me crazy!

Hi girls! On cd17 over here and expecting af to arrive on the 9/26. Won't test until she's late! FXd!!!!!

Hey Ladies,

I haven't ovulated yet, so I have no idea when to test. I'm not sure if the lap messed my cycle up or if its just going to be normal for me to ovulate late. I also have to get to my studies, but this no +opk is driving me crazy!

Last month my cycle was longer well I didn't ovulate until cd 17 I don't think but that was my first month after the lap now I've ovulated really early! What u studying hun? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->