Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

OOOkkk, then I will....so prepare yourselves~i'll be ALL over the place...
1st of all, EVERY single thing I charted on my color chart on FF LAST cycle is everything that I DID NOT chart this cycle...not CM, mood(is drastic change),aches, pains NOTHING...?
My temps are NOT similar starting today...
Starting hmmm Thurs or Fri I have been SUPER tired, like sleeping all day, or a nap is at least 4ish hours...
I've had pains/twinges in my belly~low ab~low sides, but it's hard to pinpoint what it is...It's on one side, then on the other, then on both sides. I SWEAR I had O pain from BOTH sides this time...
My back has been~well NOT KILLING me(I have high pain tolerance)but bothering me for DAYS....started charting it 5DPO, skipped 6, charted 7, skipped 8, charted it 9,10, and today...it's ALWAYS there, but when I stand doing dishes...UGH..it's bad, when I wake in the morning..it's bad......
my skin broke out.NOT normal AT ALL EVER~charted that at 5DPO...it's calmed down now, but I still have several, and had a new lil one today...and NOT to mention AGAIN the weight gain and the NON stop eating...REALLY i would also think it's "habit" b/c I smoked ...BUT I HAVE NOT craved cigs like I though I would and I NEVER NEEDED sweets like THIS before...??HMMMMMM
Just funny things that haven't happened/charted before...I'm really just sticking to what are my temps...and NOT going to POAS...I think b/c I'm refraining for POAS this is my out..thanks for listening :blush:

:thumbup: Way to go not POAS. I'm sure I will lack the self control not to- just as i lacked the self control to not polish off that cheesecake. I will be anxiously waiting to see how this month turns out for you! Positive changes always pay off.

Here is a link to the first sweater I knitted:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2039295&id=1073050889

I think you guys should be able to see it, I have that one pic set to public. I LOVE knitting, and it keeps my hands busy which is nice. I taught myself by watching Youtube videos :thumbup: so if you want to learn how Tate, I suggest that- there are some good ones!

well since your not ss im not really telling you this but, wowza that sounds really promising!!!! I hope this is it and your sticky bean is starting to grow,
I cant wait to see what happens over the next few days :)
So I really was not stressing sex this month and assumed I would O today I did a opk this am and nothing and according to ovualtion calculators Im fertile from saturday to this thursday which damn i thought after tomorrow I was off the hook grrrrr! I guess that means more bding

Dash I will have to check that link out :) AS far as self control I just made cookies for the kids so I could eat the dough! I love you tube Im really into hooping and learning new tricks and thats where I learn them gotta love the world wide web!

well since your not ss im not really telling you this but, wowza that sounds really promising!!!! I hope this is it and your sticky bean is starting to grow,
I cant wait to see what happens over the next few days :)
So I really was not stressing sex this month and assumed I would O today I did a opk this am and nothing and according to ovualtion calculators Im fertile from saturday to this thursday which damn i thought after tomorrow I was off the hook grrrrr! I guess that means more bding

:rofl: momma!!!! love it!!!!!
I'm really NOT ss, just letting you know what's been going on:winkwink:

I really AM looking forward to the next several days of temps:thumbup:

I'm confused about the OPK thing:shrug:...??? you aren't fertile and thought you would/should be? or you are and thought you shouldn't be..?? b/c if you got neg OPK this morning...it may turn +tomorrow or the next day if you're fertile through Thurs.....?

:thumbup: Way to go not POAS. I'm sure I will lack the self control not to- just as i lacked the self control to not polish off that cheesecake. I will be anxiously waiting to see how this month turns out for you! Positive changes always pay off.

Here is a link to the first sweater I knitted:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2039295&id=1073050889

I think you guys should be able to see it, I have that one pic set to public. I LOVE knitting, and it keeps my hands busy which is nice. I taught myself by watching Youtube videos :thumbup: so if you want to learn how Tate, I suggest that- there are some good ones!

I couldn't see the pic..?? It took me to a page that said WARNING..the site directing me to that page was NOT a FB page, something about me needing to reset my password..I don't have FB...?

I would never blame you for lacking control for POAS:nope:....SERIOUSLY...I have been one for 12mo and FINALLY got the strength to NOT do it and that's only month to month..I HAVE NO idea what next cycle will bring:winkwink:

tater I havent used an opk except for today because im trying to not be nuts about it and it was negative so im hoping i already had my surge and that I o today or tomorrow im so over bding! But the o claculator says I could be fertille until thursday ugh this girl does not want to bd any more lol
I tried the link too and nada It was so weird to see your fb it's like our own little world here and when you branch out from it wow, it reminds me of when your a kid adn you see your teacher out of school for the first time

Ohhh I gotcha....
I feel ya, I get tired of bd too....UGH...If this ISN'T the month...sheesh...we'll be back to it....

Did 30 minutes of yoga. Feel more relaxed.

I can see being tired of BD. I'm not yet...but if I did this for a few months I'm sure I would learn to nap through it. Bahaha.

Was your opk even faint pos? from what Ive read it seems like most women will get faint + until O, definite + at O, then NOTHING afterward- like, not even a slightly + line.

I just talked to my TR doc office...and DH's SA was "perfect"!!! she said that everything was excellent...so w/ the exception of 5mc's ...it's been really bad timing lately...??? REALLY???
I KNOW God is ALWAYS on time..and I DEFINITELY KNOW His timing is NOT MY timing...sheesh, THAT is FOR SURE!!!!!!
Praying and trusting THIS is THE month...and the rest of you follow VERY close behind....
:hugs:

Thats great! Hopefully with no smoking and the progesterone cream this month will be your month!

hey girls...a bNb buddy from a different thread was chatting w/ me and was telling me about ROYAL JELLY...have any of you heard about it...she sent me the link to the informative one...which I'll have to give on another post...also I THINK a bnb(no I was wrong~it's NOT bnb) board about it and where she purchased it...SURE does sound great:thumbup: Just wondering what your opinions are on it ..
And Dash and Faith....if you happen to read into this...does this sound similar or comparable to the Floradix?? it's not mentioning about mag..but it is full of Vit D and cal....??? just wonder~would BOTH be too much, or is one better than the other...there's sooo much stuff out there....sheesh..
:hug:

https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.com...yal-jelly.html

Hi. I don't know what royal jelly is. I also got more +opks saturday and sunday. They were confirmed by dh. What a mess. Yes I've been taking hpt's all with bfn. I'm just waiting for af so I can start over.
BTW...I want some cheesecake too...

Oh and Tater your chart is looking very promising.

did someone say cheesecake... :) YUM YUM.. I have never heard of the Royal Jelly. Sounds good. I tried to look at the pic on FB and it wouldn't take me there. Tate I can't wait to see your chart over the next few days. i can't believe how much will power you have. I am POAS addicit. Although I totally don't see me POAS for a while :) Anyway now that cheesecake has been brought up. I think I will go make some. Well if I can find the energy to get up and go.. My husband and starting to get a lil worried that I can't seem to find my get up and go. I told him its probably becuase by last Thursday I was exhausted.

I tried the link tater and it did'nt work for me and I have never heard of it either. Whats it suppose to do?
Sweetlissa I think that your get up and go will come back when its ready wheather we like it or not shitty things that happen to us really knock us down and sometimes we just have to relax and let it run its course. how is everything going with the fertility dr. and looking into a lawsuit?

Ive taken Royal Jelly before- but I found that it was expensive and did nothing for me. I still have half a bottle. Just my 2 cents, I'm sure everybody has a different experience.

SweetLissa- you've been through a lot in the last few weeks. Its going to take a bit of time to get back into a regular routine. Give yourself some down time, you shouldn't be worrying about it one bit!

I agree w/ the other girls Lissa....You'll bounce back...w/ energy here in a lil...it takes some time, emotionally and physically..you've been through A LOT over the last weekish and you NEED to rest...
You shouldn't feel guilty about resting...really, that's my opinion....
:hugs:

I have never heard of it either:shrug:
What is it suppose to do ?

I have never heard of it either:shrug:
What is it suppose to do ?

Well, what I've READ is that it's used for queen bee procreation and is fed to the honey bee larvae for health and growth...
It's supposed to be rich in amino acids, lipids, sugars, vitamins, and proteins. And contains levels of vitamins D and E, and also has iron and calcium.All which are essential to proper health and organ function, it's easy to see how Royal Jelly can help with in assisting with fertility..so this site says..it apparently helps in THESE areas:
• To increase libido
• Support egg health
• Diminish and reduce the signs of aging
• To reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury
• To naturally boost the bodies immune system
• To help treat auto-immune problems like non-rheumatoid arthritis
Sounds good...but I don't really know how you'd know that ANYTHING that's ingested would be working unless there were tests to prove it...like I'm taking FO..but don't really FEEL it working, is it or not??? I like the sounds of THIS, but also of the FLORADIX CAL/MAG...would BOTH be too much:shrug:??? I'm intrigued by both...
Dh is friends w/ a bee keeper fella, whatever they are "legally" called, so he has a call into him to see if it's as good for humans AND fertility as this site makes it seem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->