Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Hey girlies:hi:

It's great to see our little place here so busy:flower: and CHEESECAKE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE DESSERT:thumbup:

Tater: :happydance:22 days smoke-free:thumbup: you ROCK! I'm soooo hoping this is your month:baby: your symptoms sound good:winkwink: As for Royal Jelly..I know the name from its popularity years ago! People use to rave about it helping with energy levels and I'm sure other things! Like Dash said, it can be really pricey..I'm sure the better, PURER form is more costly than maybe the cheaper blends:shrug: As for the Flordix..it's primarily an iron supplement with some extra herbs and B vitamins..so don't think it would be like Royal Jelly. You're right! soooo many websites with info for TTC:wacko: I just recently "bookmarked" the natural fertility site and WOW! what a mind boggling TON of stuff to read.

Momma: so what exactly is "hooping"...I haven't heard of it? sorry your getting burned out on the bd'ing :hugs: it's NO fun when it becomes a chore...I've had moments in my past cycles when I was like "just get it over with already...be quick!" and then I think ...is this the memory I want to have of when I conceived this little one:dohh: I can actually tell you which "encounter" I conceived each of my kids with! Even though we weren't trying at the time...I was able to think back and it was always the more memorable and passionate times:kiss:...it is a little crazy that we think we have to have a TON of sex to get pg, when we probably all conceived our other kiddos with bd'ing once or twice around O time:haha: ....ANYWAY, I hope you get a bright pink positive line on your OPK tomorrow...or tonight, if you test at night:winkwink:

Dash: Are you temping? Also, that's fabulous that you like to knit! You should open an Etsy store!! My daughter and i are just learning to finger knit...I've been looking at YouTubes of different things you can make with finger knitting:thumbup: It's a GREAT thing for her to work on while we travel. I bought a "teach yourself to knit" book last summer and BARELY got started and then put it away...I would so LOVE to learn to do real knitting...I'm sure there are YouTubes that do a good job of teaching..I'll have to take a peek!

SweetLissa: Don't over do it:hugs: You've just been through something so sad and emotionally draining..you're obviously a "toughie" and probably not used to being the one receiving the care, but rather the one always giving the care:hugs:

Ready: Craaaazy opks! What brand are you using? I think you deserve SOMETHING for all the bd'ing you did for this cycle:thumbup: (I took a look at your chart) Ugh! How long are your cycles?

Future: I now I asked this last week, but don't know if you answered and it got buried in the thread before I could get back and read:haha:...what cycle day are you on? also, I'm NOT an accountant:) I worked as an accounting assist. for 12 years. I do the books (incl. taxes:) and all marketing, website, mailouts etc for our art business...love it and hate it:haha: I hope your daughter loves the profession!

TTC: How are you? Past 9 weeks now:happydance: hope you're getting plenty of rest:hugs:

Saga: How are you:hugs: we miss you! I didn't check your chart today, but noticed it wasn't updated yest...did that nasty AF find you again?:growlmad: if so, perhaps next cycle...you probably had quite a bit of stress with all the house issues and furniture oops:hugs: ....one foot in front of the other...

afm, arrive back at the condo this afternoon and called a mandatory "nap" time for all...while dh and I snuck in a bd'ing session...opk at 12:30pm was darker than yest. but not yet +..I'll test again tonight since I know I'm getting close. I do have EWCM so it's GO TIME:happydance: so glad I'll be O'ing while we have our OWN bedroom as we head out again on Thursday for another show....:wacko:

I hope I didn't leave anyone out! You guys are so awesome and I couldn't do this without you!!!!!!!:hugs:

It WAS busy hear today...I had a SUPER lazy day so was stalking ALL day...

Hooray for O time:happydance:there's lots of girls that are in O mode...you, dash, momma, ready?, future? WOWZA
it's SO great to have someone on the same cycle!!!!! So helpful! :thumbup:

I really can't take the praise for the NOT smoking..really it's the GOOD LORD that gets the hand clap...I've tried/failed many times before..I called upon HIS name THIS time and He's really made it pretty simple for me :yipee: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I am ALSO sOoOoOoOOoO hoping/trusting/believing/praying this is THE mo...I feel like I feel it..ya know?!?!?excited to see my temps over the next several days!!!!
The royal jelly CAN be expensive..SUPER expensive in it's purest form..so says DH's bee keeper friend...he says it's AMAZING stuff when it comes to bees but he's pretty unsure about it's effect on humans....he said it tastes awful and so does pollen..which is the form I'm looking into..it's in pollen...? IDK, says can mix it...? I think I will maybe try it..going to go to our lil organic store and pick their brains about it and the floradix and see what they have, how much and what they prefer..I bought my prog cream there and it was double the price as on~line...:shrug:
The natural fertlility site hmmm...Interesting..I WILL be looking that up!!! thanks!!!
have a great time w/ ur EWCM :winkwink:
ROOTING FOR YA!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:

Faith must I say again how exciting your life sounnds wow!!! :)
Hooping is just hula hooping I made myself and my kids hoops and its a great way to get family time and a workout in :) you can youtube hoop dance and check it out its really cool! Question so you travel for these shows do you take the kids always? how old are they again? do they go to school or do you home school? I know alot of questions, cant help it your life is to cool :)
ASF my temp took a dip today what does this mean? could today be o day?

Momma it could be your day. Hope You see a pretty rise tomorrow :)

I was talking to a few ladies on here and was thinking of starting a Chart Stalking Thread on here. Just with us ladies. And anyone else who cares to join us. I was going to do it on Saturday mornings. So if you ladies would like to do that just PM me your link to your chart. And every Saturday morning. I will post where you are and how it is looking and any info that I think that you need. Just to keep eveyone's spirits up. :) And that way you ladies can have some extra input. And if in the meantime there are ?'s you all can ask and I will do my best to answer.

Sweetlissa I think thats awsome that your gonna help us less chart savvy out :) I hope to learn lots from you
I went to the mall today got the stuff I need for trace's 4th bday and some new workout clothes I wanted to get some cute spring outfits but I really just dont want to buy anything i feel like I will spend alot of money then get preggo and then that would suck or I would get cute clothes and jynx myself and not get preggo what a wacko I am these days!!! I really hope today was O day I seriously can NOT have anymore sex this girl is sore!!!!!! I will skip tomorrow and get one more in on thursday then the wait is on!!!!

:rofl: MOMMA!!!!!
You crack me up!!!!
It WOULD suck to spend $$ on clothes and not be able to wear them for 2 years...maybe you could just limit WHAT you get!!?!? So you could still get something new but not waste :shrug:
Honestly I'm not looking forward to SMEP again ((sigh)) Ohhhhh well......we'll see

SweetLissa, I want in on the CST!!!!! Thanks :)

:rofl: MOMMA!!!!!
You crack me up!!!!
It WOULD suck to spend $$ on clothes and not be able to wear them for 2 years...maybe you could just limit WHAT you get!!?!? So you could still get something new but not waste :shrug:
Honestly I'm not looking forward to SMEP again ((sigh)) Ohhhhh well......we'll see

SweetLissa, I want in on the CST!!!!! Thanks :)

haha yeah that sounds good but im so not a limit kind of girl lol I will try though maybe I should take hubby along that will keep my spending down :blush:
Hopefully you wont have to smep next cycle, maybe you will get your bfp with a sticky bean :happydance:

wow tater just looked at your chart its awsome and way different then last month!!! I hope this is it for you girl

wow tater just looked at your chart its awsome and way different then last month!!! I hope this is it for you girl

THANKS SWEETIE!!!
Welllll, I should NEVER have ss posted yesterday:nope:
I don't have the "feeling" today:nope: soooooo....
I'm NOT sad or mad or giving up or whatever just yet, but a mom of 3 and pregnant of 8...I usually DO know the feeling...actually belly feeling a bit painy this afternoon after nap....??
was having cramps earlier and then laid down and woke up w/ what I remember as MC pains-definitely NOT as bad at all, but a smalled down version of them....Now I know that can't be...It's waaay to early..af due Sat..I haven't tested so I DON'T KNOW..which is exactly WHY I haven't tested...but it doesn't feel right :nope:
BUT time will tell..I do like my chart though....looks good!!!!thanks for mentioning it!!!

Faith, I haven't a clue where I am in my cycle this month..kinda taking a NTNP month..I did take soya on cd-3-7..other than that we have just been DTD when the mood sits.

:hugs: Tater .. are you going to wait and see if AF shows up before you decide to test?

Faith, I haven't a clue where I am in my cycle this month..kinda taking a NTNP month..I did take soya on cd-3-7..other than that we have just been DTD when the mood sits.

:hugs: Tater .. are you going to wait and see if AF shows up before you decide to test?

Hi FUTURE~!~:flower:
Yes~ I WILL not test:winkwink:and I'm thinking that :witch: will show:cry:
oh well...we did only have :sex: 2x's around O...sooooo....

IDK if anyone's checked Sag's chart out..it looks suspicious:winkwink:
SAGA TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOU:shrug:DYING to know what's up:hugs:

:happydance: momma that is so cool that you got some clothes today. I hope your daughter has a great b-day.
:sex: i feel for you.. LOL
Tater:hugs: don't give up yet. You chart looks great.. I love your self control..

Tater - You amaze me. I would pee on just about anything right now if I were you. I have very little will power.

Speaking of peeing on things. My CB digital opk came in the mail today. Negative!! NO happy face. I also bought another sent of internet cheepie opk's and it was almost + again. My hpt's have been negative and I think I'm out for this cycle. It's ok though. I'm hoping to feel better after a visit with the FS on thursday.
I've also signed up for horse riding lessons to take my mind off everything. I bought my clothes today...they were all the sale items. So I'll be riding a horse with a pink shirt, pink socks, and a white belt. I know strange combo but hey I was trying to save money.
Mamma...go shopping, buy some clothes you really like, it always makes me feel better. Over the weekend I got one of those one piece full length rompers. I love it. I felt like I was on vacation when I was wearing it.

Tater - You amaze me. I would pee on just about anything right now if I were you. I have very little will power.

Speaking of peeing on things. My CB digital opk came in the mail today. Negative!! NO happy face. I also bought another sent of internet cheepie opk's and it was almost + again. My hpt's have been negative and I think I'm out for this cycle. It's ok though. I'm hoping to feel better after a visit with the FS on thursday.
I've also signed up for horse riding lessons to take my mind off everything. I bought my clothes today...they were all the sale items. So I'll be riding a horse with a pink shirt, pink socks, and a white belt. I know strange combo but hey I was trying to save money.
Mamma...go shopping, buy some clothes you really like, it always makes me feel better. Over the weekend I got one of those one piece full length rompers. I love it. I felt like I was on vacation when I was wearing it.

I wouldn't count yourself out yet. By looking at your chart I think you O'd yesterday.

I'm sorry I have not been on here for awhile. I had some complications Saturday night which lead me to bed rest until I saw my OB doc. I saw my OB doc Monday and everything is fine. Bless God!!! I have 2 new ultrasound pics. of my pumpkin that I will put up later on.
How have all of you wonderful ladies been? I hope all is well! :hugs:

TTC- I sure hope everything continues to be Ok!

Ready- how many times a day do you use OPK's? Sometimes the surge can only be detected for a matter of hours. If you only use them once per day perhaps you just didnt catch the surge?

Tater- your practically Ghandi. I would have peed on atleast 12 sticks by now.

And hi to everyone else!

I wish I could look at charts and see what you girls see...but they mean nothing to me.

TTC oh goodness im sooooo glad to hear everything is good :)

I'm so glad everything is fine now to!!!
Heres the ultrasound pics from Monday:
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/9 weeks and 4 days/100_1287.jpg
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/9 weeks and 4 days/100_1284.jpg
9 weeks and 4 days heart rate was 174 bpm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->