Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I'm sorry I have not been on here for awhile. I had some complications Saturday night which lead me to bed rest until I saw my OB doc. I saw my OB doc Monday and everything is fine. Bless God!!! I have 2 new ultrasound pics. of my pumpkin that I will put up later on.
How have all of you wonderful ladies been? I hope all is well! :hugs:

TTC~are you and baby OK? Gosh sweetie, Knew you haven't been posting but wasn't expecting bedrest:nope:
Prayers for you and lil one girl...I wish I could bring you a warm banana bread or dinner or pop cycles....awww sweetie....:hugs:
You don't need to apologize to us..you just take care of yourself and check in when you can:hugs:

:rofl: Dash you make me giggle:haha:
I'm honored you'd compare me to Ghandi!!!!!! but hardly...It's been a LONG 13mo ttc and I'm done w/ disappointment for a few....hopefully ONE more cycle and we'll get our bean...AND if I do get a bfp after this cycle It'll be my 30th b-day gift...so that'll be special!!!!!!!!
:hugs2:

Dash - I was getting multiple + opk's remember? So a negative/no happy face is a good thing.
Lisa - I hope I didn't O yesterday. We haven't BD in quite a while. I'm avoiding him like the plague. I'm so sick of BDing.
Tater - When are you going to test?
TTC - Bed rest? on no. I hope everything is going ok.

Oh Ready, I totally knew that! I've been completely dingy the last few days. Its great that those opk's are showing neg now- maybe its the start of normalcy! It sounds l ike your chart is pretty clear and consistent? Atleast from what everyone is saying...

Ready... I will be looking at your temp today if it goes back up I would think you would get lines today or tomorrow. But even with that I would print off your chart and take it to the doc and ask about getting your FSH, prgesterone, and other things checked. If your FSH is low you can gear up to O and then fade away and then gear up again. Your FSH is the hormone that tells your body when it is time to O. and if it is low he might give you some clomid.

SAAAGGGGAAAAA!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
:yipee::yipee::happydance::laugh2::headspin: :fool: :wohoo:

Come on girl...tell us what's been happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:friends:

Ready, it looks like to me too that there was O...if tomorrows temp is the same or higher, you'll get your cross lines.....YAY!!

Lissa, how ya feeling today sweetie?!?! Trusting everyday is getting a lil bit better!!!!

Momma, looks like you O'd too?? I don't still have your chart up...but I'm thinking I remember it!!!

Looks like we have another MIA PREGGER!!!!!! Saga!!!! We miss you...please come and tell us the GREAT news!!!!!!!

AFM: I'm having ridiculous belly pains, it's on one side then the other, then full frontal...uugghhhh....It's been happening for a few days now and I'm REAL tired of it...I'm NOT feeling this is the month anymore....On to mo 14......UUGGHH~I'm tired, but I'm trusting.....Come On Lord, We need our TR miracle!!!!! AF is due Sat and I am SO ready to just get it going....
Boys start soccer today, it's more like herding cats, so it's real great!!! I enjoy it and look forward to it...Gives us all something to do, and THEY release some of their VERY pent up energy!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a SUPER great, happy, joyful day:)
love and blessings :hugs2:

SAGA yay!!!
Tater your chart is still looking awsome :) I want a pretty chart too lol

Did she get a BFP?! Oh man, where is she?! That's wonderful news for the morning- I'm so glad to hear that!

SAGA!!! where are you I cant believe your not on here shouting your bfp!!!!!!!!
Holy my chart is nuts I think I o'd or maybe its just me hoping lol
faith and dash what do you think for yourselves did you o yet?

I definitely O'ed! I'm about 4 days out from O right now...I had 2 sets of +OPK's- one last Wednesday, and one Saturday. O day should have been around Saturday, though so I'm banking on that. So you should be O'ing around today, right?

Did she get a BFP?! Oh man, where is she?! That's wonderful news for the morning- I'm so glad to hear that!

are you "friends" w/ her?~you can click on her "about me" and then click on her ticker, or just go to the 1st page of this board and click on her purple palm tree ticker, it'll take you to her chart...it says at the top UNDER her ticker that CD whatever she got a +HPT...and then if you look at her chart the blue line turns to green, that means pregnancy !!!! BUT WHERE IS SHE?????

Tater. Thanks for thinking of me. I am doing better. I find myself doing a lil more every day. I went back to sleeping in the chair last night. And I slept like a baby. Still taking pain meds but not as often. Heating pad does wonders. Today I actually feel more like AF is coming. Which I know can't be because I had a D&C so there shouldn't be much in there. I am actually thinking that we might start to TTC again soon. Last night my hubby and I talked and for the first time I cried infront of him. Which felt so good. And I think after I explained to him that to me it was a baby and not just a ball of tissue. I think he understood a lil better. So we shall see what the future holds.
*** FYI I just got talked into selling fun party stuff. So if any of you girls are interested in lotions or candles or anything more just let me know. I can't believe I got talked into it. But for $99 I might aswell give it a try. Something to keep me busy for now. :)

DASH*** I was tring to find your chart. I was wanting to stalk it. Do you have a link?

Oh I don't temp- I chart CM, CP, and OPK's but thats it. And I use Pink Pad on my phone.

If I try a few cycles with no success I am going to start temping, and YOU will be the lady I come to to teach me some stuff!

Dash I have no clue when I o'd lol im hoping it did happen already though hehe I think maybe yesterday who the hell knows it sure is not me
Sweetlissa I think that actually crying in front of him is a huge break through. I kept alot of my emotions to myself and finally last cycle I did cry and I think it helped him understand how upset I am. He seems to be alot better with the whole thing now :) and if anything its just good to share your feelings with your hubby

Tater: yea:happydance: that your temp is still up:thumbup:..why do you feel out:hugs: Belly pains huh? our bodies are crazy...I always chalk everything up to gas pains:haha:..I hope you still get your BFP this month:kiss: AF is due saturday?

Momma: I hope you get your FF lines soon...it's so nerve wracking not knowing! Is it possible for you to do the CB digi O tests? I know they're costly, but combined with Wondfo IC, they're great! I bought a box of 20 on Amazon for like $20..this is my 3rd cycle using them and I still have lots left! I usually just use 3 at the most...just to confirm the IC. I'm not sure that i could actually quit the opks at this point as I would just keep wondering:haha:

TTC: so happy you're little one is doing well:hugs: love the new photos:flower:

Ready: I hope you get those FF cross hairs soon, too!

Dash: yeah for being 4dpo:happydance: just keep knitting and eating cheesecake so you can keep your mind off the tww:haha:

Sweetlissa: i would love to be part of your chart stalking! I'm happy you'll be joining us soon TTC:hugs: It's great that you were able to really open up with dh. I'm not really the big emotional type either and I would just rather cry in private...but that's not always good. I think it really makes you feel closer to your spouse when you can be vulnerable and share the really hard things...I'm sure your marriage will be stronger for it:thumbup:

Future: I'm glad you can go with NTNP! It could be more relaxing and bring that BFP!! I'm a control freak so NTNP would be hard for me...I'm either doing it or I'm not:haha:...I'm one of those crazy planners...you know, the ones who enjoy PLANNING the trip more than the trip itself:dohh: my (almost) 13 y.o. son is the same way! He and I are always on trip advisor researching hotel and restaurant reviews and figuring everything out about where we're going, before we get there:wacko: my family has always teased me about having to get all the details figured out...I hate the term "let's play it by ear"...anyway, do you know approx. when AF is due?:hugs:

Well, I got an "almost" pos. IC opk at 3pm yest, and again at 9pm...tested again this morning with FMU at 7am and got a pos....tested again at 11am with CB digi and got a smiley....woohoo I love to see that little guy:happydance:...although I don't regularly test with FMU, I have found that once my surge is really close, that i can pickup a pos. with FMU. I plan to test again at 9pm just to see if it's still +. My surge is generally short! I'm kind of curious to see if it's consistent that way. Gotta keep the bd'ing going!

SAGA: I just so nosey, but would love to hear how you're doing:hugs: I'm so excited for you:thumbup: :happydance:

Tater. Thanks for thinking of me. I am doing better. I find myself doing a lil more every day. I went back to sleeping in the chair last night. And I slept like a baby. Still taking pain meds but not as often. Heating pad does wonders. Today I actually feel more like AF is coming. Which I know can't be because I had a D&C so there shouldn't be much in there. I am actually thinking that we might start to TTC again soon. Last night my hubby and I talked and for the first time I cried infront of him. Which felt so good. And I think after I explained to him that to me it was a baby and not just a ball of tissue. I think he understood a lil better. So we shall see what the future holds.
*** FYI I just got talked into selling fun party stuff. So if any of you girls are interested in lotions or candles or anything more just let me know. I can't believe I got talked into it. But for $99 I might aswell give it a try. Something to keep me busy for now. :)

Lotions and candles:happydance: sounds like fun stuff! What brand or company is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->