Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Look back about 2 pages after I got my BFP and see the anger some of you felt- lol. It wasn't personal or directed towards me, but it obviously brought up some negative feelings. I didn't have to try too hard, and some of you guys have been trying, hard, for a long time. Everyones journey is different. Your sister is probably just going through the same thing....but eventually she will be happy for you.

If your hcg is rising fine I wouldn't worry about progesterone. People are going to say things to scare you...you just have to shrug it off. Stay positive!

You didn't have to try too hard..Girl you did your man TEN days in a row..my Pu*sy feels like it's going to fall off after 4 days in a row:blush:...you DID try hard, just not long, so you don't take any credit away from THAT!!!!
you have like privates made of steel or something:haha:

And momma, sometimes I feel my heart drop through my butt when I read about bfp's on line and I don't even know these ppl...so your sis, I'm sure she has that going on times a mill. Can't and shouldn't take away YOUR excitement, just have to remember to be excited for you AND sensitive to HER at the same time!!! maybe you could be a surrogate?? No~for real...
:hug:

Momma i'm so sorry your sis isn't happy for you, she'll get over it though, it's the the way it is, happens for some and not for others, it's life isn't it. Just concentrate on what's important atm, your kids, hubby and that little bean inside you. :hugs: x

Sorry been a bit quiet but i'm not on here as much as i was and the weather is beautiful atm, getting a lovely tan :haha:

Tater do you have one of those places where you can go paint pottery? my kids like that one and man you had way more ideas then i would have thought of lol im the classic movie and park mom lol
Dash im giving her some time and hoping she comes around :) thanks or the advice about the progesterone :)
Faith hopefully you will get your bfp since you were not trying it seems to be the trick :)
Spuggle send some nice weather my way pleaaaase!!!

Does anyone have any ideas for date night w/ kids...Me and DH date our kids~both once a month...Tate and me went tonight and Dh and Tahely...BUT I'm running outta things to think of to do...
I always ask what THEY wanna do b/c if it's JUST ME choosing then it's possibly just the same to THEM as running errands...and I don't want that~I want it to be special..focus on them but they I THINK are still too lil to realize what that question TRULY means....like I could pick ANYTHING and my ma will do it :winkwink: so I always end up making suggestions and they are like ALL about it. HOWEVER~ I'm NOT TOO creative and need new, fresh ideas..? anyone have any~something other than picnics, pitching a tent, movies, swimming, dinner @fave restaurant, "window" shopping, bowling, roller skating, arcade(tate's major gamer)
HELP!!!!!
thanks in advance for new ideas for the new month!!!!
Hmmm, do they like helping to cook? My kids used to love searching for recipes, making a list for the store and then picking up everything they needed to cook with me. They would be so pleased with themselves and we would have so much fun in the kitchen, music cranked, dancing around. Not exactly date night but a fun time.

Does anyone have any ideas for date night w/ kids...Me and DH date our kids~both once a month...Tate and me went tonight and Dh and Tahely...BUT I'm running outta things to think of to do...
I always ask what THEY wanna do b/c if it's JUST ME choosing then it's possibly just the same to THEM as running errands...and I don't want that~I want it to be special..focus on them but they I THINK are still too lil to realize what that question TRULY means....like I could pick ANYTHING and my ma will do it :winkwink: so I always end up making suggestions and they are like ALL about it. HOWEVER~ I'm NOT TOO creative and need new, fresh ideas..? anyone have any~something other than picnics, pitching a tent, movies, swimming, dinner @fave restaurant, "window" shopping, bowling, roller skating, arcade(tate's major gamer)
HELP!!!!!
Hmmm, do they like helping to cook? My kids used to love searching for recipes, making a list for the store and then picking up everything they needed to cook with me. They would be so pleased with themselves and we would have so much fun in the kitchen, music cranked, dancing around. Not exactly date night but a fun time.

Great Idea!!

Im being urged by another TR girl to get my progesterone checked did you guys have any problems with this? Im going to call and ask them to draw that too just in case these people are going to hate me when this is all over lol
I told my sister today and she pretty much hates me she has been trying for years now with many different assisted things IuI and lots o drugs I understand her being sad she is not preggo but I cant handle her being mad at me

My sister tried for years to get pregnant and it was so hard for me to watch this amazing person not get what she so desperately wanted. She struggled with PCOS and didn't seem to ever O. She would go month's without a period. My son has a rare endrocrine condition (panhypopituitarism) which means no pituitary. Originally, they thought he had Cushing disease and so I researched the snot out of it and probably could have written a book!
On my life, this is a true story......On an easter weekend about 5 years ago, I was in her kitchen after having a long conversation with her about her infertility and her sadness. I said to God, "please help my sister, she deserves to feel better", I looked at her and said "OMG, you have Cushings!! That's it, that's it!!" Sooo. to make a long story short, she got tested, had a pituitary tumor removed, lost 60lbs in about 2 months and now has a beautiful 18mnth daughter! I'm emotional just typing this. WOW! I'm sorry your sister is mad at you and I'm hoping that she is just in such a dark place that she's misdirecting. Enjoy this ride, you deserve it!

QUOTE]

You didn't have to try too hard..Girl you did your man TEN days in a row..my Pu*sy feels like it's going to fall off after 4 days in a row:blush:...you DID try hard, just not long, so you don't take any credit away from THAT!!!!
you have like privates made of steel or something:haha:QUOTE]

Almost spilled my coffee when I read this. Dying laughing...you're too funny!:haha:

Congrats Momma!!!!And @ Dash yes i was healed in my tubes at my two week check up and was given the ok to go. Thanks for that check into reality i needed it. I am one of those who expect quick results and since it took absolutely no effort to pregnant with my other three children i expected the same. Your right i need to relax and go with the flow.
@ FaithHopeLove I am sending mucho baby dust your way and hope that you get that BFP soon!

Welcome Mommabrown. I hear you on the impatience thing but trust me, I think I was going quietly insane the first few months, thinking every twinge was pregnancy. It was all I could think about. I now realize that I probably wasn't healed and my body was protecting me. I hope to get my bfp soon but I am also trying to be logical by recognizing that it may be a long haul. I'm 38 and those eggs are getting old! I'm willing to wait if it means getting a nice plump one! Good luck to you and I can't wait to hear about your bfp!

Your number is great. I don't know why the nurse is being an A** but well lets just say that I hope you can put your foot up her butt tomorrow. With my youngest my first number was 27 at 7 DPO and he is now 3. I am sure yours will be fine can't wait to see belly pics. :)
Sweetlissa, I love your fire! Remind me to call on you if I need some butt kicking! And congrats on the new house!

Im being urged by another TR girl to get my progesterone checked did you guys have any problems with this? Im going to call and ask them to draw that too just in case these people are going to hate me when this is all over lol
I told my sister today and she pretty much hates me she has been trying for years now with many different assisted things IuI and lots o drugs I understand her being sad she is not preggo but I cant handle her being mad at me

My sister tried for years to get pregnant and it was so hard for me to watch this amazing person not get what she so desperately wanted. She struggled with PCOS and didn't seem to ever O. She would go month's without a period. My son has a rare endrocrine condition (panhypopituitarism) which means no pituitary. Originally, they thought he had Cushing disease and so I researched the snot out of it and probably could have written a book!
On my life, this is a true story......On an easter weekend about 5 years ago, I was in her kitchen after having a long conversation with her about her infertility and her sadness. I said to God, "please help my sister, she deserves to feel better", I looked at her and said "OMG, you have Cushings!! That's it, that's it!!" Sooo. to make a long story short, she got tested, had a pituitary tumor removed, lost 60lbs in about 2 months and now has a beautiful 18mnth daughter! I'm emotional just typing this. WOW! I'm sorry your sister is mad at you and I'm hoping that she is just in such a dark place that she's misdirecting. Enjoy this ride, you deserve it!

I am a firm believer that EVERYTHING happens for a reason;) Beautiful story:hugs:

Done in March!? Geeze girl, relax and slow down! Lol. Welcome to the thread! There is a variety of wonderful ladies who are TTC on here, and a few that are pg. I waited 3 months to TTC and got pg on our first cycle trying, but there are others who have been trying longer- momma for 7 months, just got her BFP yesterday, then there is some who have been trying for much longer and are still waiting. You have absolutely NO reason to freak out! Are you even healed from surgery yet?
Hi Dash, wow, you're already 8 weeks! That's fantastic! How is your MS? I always think about what you said about visualizing getting pregnant and it inspires me. Hope you're doing well!

QUOTE]

Oooohhh! I hope you're next for the BFP! Maybe we're on a roll here:happydance: how many dpo are you? Not feeling yourself could be good:haha:

I'm not sure what to think about this cycle for me...we weren't really trying since we were doing this cleanse thing...but we didn't prevent either. As it stands, fertility friend has listed our bd'ing as *good* when it comes to calculating bd'ing vs. O time...it's really hard to say because my opks and temps didn't line up...which is the first time since I started temping...this was due to the herbs and teas I was taking for the cleanse, I'm quite certain,..as I read on their site that a few other women O'd late while taking these things....anywhoooo, my royal jelly and COq10 arrived today so I'll start those and a few other things once AF comes (or she can just stay away and that would be FINE too!)

Hoping and praying for TR babies all around:hugs:[/QUOTE] Thanks Faith. I am only 6dpo so I still have a while to wait. I am just relaxing and I have to believe that it will happen when it's meant to. Did you get a +opk? The temping thing is a pain in the a#*. I did read temping vaginally is more accurate but you need to make sure nobody finds your thermometer. Ewwww... how many dpo are you? Did FF give you an O date? How much longer do you have to cleanse? I'm impressed with your diligence. Good luck!!

OMG! what an amazing story you helped your sister soooo much I wish I could help mine too! my sister also has pcos which makes her over weight and all the drugs make her miserable and instead of reaching out she closes her self off from everyone :cry: Thank you for your story i hope we have a happy ending too

HELP!!!!!

YES they do and FOR SOME reason I didn't think of it, it IS a date night...I never thought of THEM helping w/ list, ing's and shopping~that's great!!!
thank you!!!!

I LOVE GOD!!!!! He's continually amazing me...I mean~daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Holy week to you all!!!

Momma i will try and send some lovely sunshine your way lol. xx

Okay Momma, so I suppose no test results again?!:shrug: making us all wait until tomorrow...I hope everything is super:hugs:

QUOTE]

Oooohhh! I hope you're next for the BFP! Maybe we're on a roll here:happydance: how many dpo are you? Not feeling yourself could be good:haha:

I'm not sure what to think about this cycle for me...we weren't really trying since we were doing this cleanse thing...but we didn't prevent either. As it stands, fertility friend has listed our bd'ing as *good* when it comes to calculating bd'ing vs. O time...it's really hard to say because my opks and temps didn't line up...which is the first time since I started temping...this was due to the herbs and teas I was taking for the cleanse, I'm quite certain,..as I read on their site that a few other women O'd late while taking these things....anywhoooo, my royal jelly and COq10 arrived today so I'll start those and a few other things once AF comes (or she can just stay away and that would be FINE too!)

Hoping and praying for TR babies all around:hugs:
Thanks Faith. I am only 6dpo so I still have a while to wait. I am just relaxing and I have to believe that it will happen when it's meant to. Did you get a +opk? The temping thing is a pain in the a#*. I did read temping vaginally is more accurate but you need to make sure nobody finds your thermometer. Ewwww... how many dpo are you? Did FF give you an O date? How much longer do you have to cleanse? I'm impressed with your diligence. Good luck!![/QUOTE]

Well, we're pretty close, then! I'm 8dpo today. FF did give me an O date..CD19, but I had a +opk at 8:30pm on CD16...normally I ovulate the day following the +opk....but didn't have a temp rise until CD19. FF gave me a dotted line:shrug: it's okay, just glad I O'd:)

Okay Momma, so I suppose no test results again?!:shrug: making us all wait until tomorrow...I hope everything is super:hugs:

sorry faith we have to wait lol Its killing me but im sure once my numbers are good I will be dying for my scan :wacko: Im haveing some right side discomfort and my mom says its from being constipated and you know us crazy girls I keep thinking its the worst :dohh:

sorry faith we have to wait lol Its killing me but im sure once my numbers are good I will be dying for my scan :wacko: Im haveing some right side discomfort and my mom says its from being constipated and you know us crazy girls I keep thinking its the worst :dohh:

Okay, I pretty much expected to wait:haha:

Your Mom is probably right. It's amazing the pains you can have when your backed-up..besides, I would think it's too early to have ectopic pains..don't you? Not exactly sure, but I thought it would take at least another week or more. I know Lissa started having pain at 4+6, but it could have been her kidney stones, too. She did have kidneys too, didn't she??? Or was it just the ectopic causing those pains? ANYWAY, try not to worry. And you're right..once the numbers come back great, then it's the scan to worry about:dohh: We probably wouldn't have made for good pioneer women....they had to wait for a few missed AF's to really know if they were preggers and then you had NO IDEA what was going on in there until it was time for the baby to be born. And a stick to bite down on and a shot of whiskey wouldn't have done it for me:nope: those were some STRONG women:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->