Trying to hold out until July 14th!!

Thanks, bam :)

Welcome to all the new joiners! Nice to have the support in here!

Kiwi - What a good idea! But I could see myself ripping the house apart searching for where DH hid my test! Lol I usually do good until 10dpo then use a frer :)

AFM - I'm feeling really relaxed about this ttw actually. I want a BFP but I am prepared, and surprisingly okay with a BFN. I say this at 5dpo....feeling could change though!

Can I join please I'm currently 2dpo and zero symptoms so far :)

feeling like AF is here as I have minor cramping, yet I have loads of creamy CM and I am 3DPO? Craziness

Can I join in? I am 4dpo I think. I am hoping to wait till 12dpo to poas. Its so hard when I have so many internet cheapies calling my name.
Peanut- I have been having cramping too since 2dpo. It has never happened to me before. I'm hoping it is a good sign!

I am definitely emotional. I cried last night when my DH turned me down cause he was too tired after a long day at work. I felt so silly after I cried and we had a good laugh about it afterwards.
I hope we all get our BFP this month!!

I've been experiencing the same thing- weird abdominal cramps all morning! I hope it is a good sign for all of us too! :happydance:

Hello!

Bam - Donr praise our strength unless we actually make it to the 14th! My cheapies should be here in the next few days. Once they are in the house I'm not sure how long I'll be able to fight the temptation!

Peanut - Your little girl is adorable!
I'm 4dpo today, and I have a pack of IC's set to arrive on Tuesday.

I'd like to pretend I'm going to be good, but... I already know I'll be peeing on sticks starting Tues. LOL I'm terrible.

I don't even try to fight the temptation. Hell, I'm half tempted to go grab an OPK just to have something to pee on! :haha:

4 dpo today...cramps and lotion like cm.hope its a good sign

Menelly - It's okay to cave :) The more of you girls who start testing the easier I may be able to hold off.....I'll just live vicariously through you all! Is really like to hold out....and I actually want to test with DH this time so I think I might give him my whole pack cheapies when they arrive. We'll see :)

Afm - 6dpo.....nothing to report thus far. Just creamy CM wich us normal for me after O wether I'm pregnant or not.....

4dpo here. Hunger is my only symptom at the moment! I swear I couldn't eat enough yesterday! :haha: No cramping or anything, though, and no nausea :/ Kinda wettish cm, but normal amounts of it.

4DPO for me today, bbs hurt, headache, lower back hurting, bloated. I had a crazy dream that I started spotting brownish today like implantation bleeding. I know it is still to early for that yet, I read it can occur 6-12 days after O. But, it was a pretty real dream. I will be fighting the urge to not POAS til friday at the earliest.

Peanut - my lower back hurts today to! I'm sitting with a cool bag on it right now! I also have a headache.....

So, I was sent to the store to buy Powdered sugar for DH and was told to keep his change. I bought a few HPT with it. I am bad I know!!! I am not sure I will be able to wait til the 14th at all

Hi there - 4dpo for me today and no symptoms yet. I had a big blob of yellow cm (sorry if TMI), but I got it last month and got my hopes up but it turned into :bfn: :cry:

im feeling too tired today...cramping and cm is not a sign of pregnancy for me :( it was there on every cycle..

Hi Ladies im dpo 3/4 today. This cycle decided to not do any ovulation tests and try to be bit more relaxed, which actually helped with bding! FX for BPF for us all, I`m strugglying this month........

Tmb0047 I`m sorry for your loss, I remember chatting to you before. FX for your rainbow x

7dpo, half way there!

Kitty - thank you :) So sorry for your loss as well! Hope we both get our rainbows soon!

Has anybody caved and tested today?

it is getting hard for me to not symptom spot.. I was woken up by shooting pains on boobs and nipples last night and have had O like pain, but yet different, all night too. If that makes any sense. Lots of creamy CM as well.
This week is gonna drag by

I want to cave and test so bad as i HAVE 4 HPT calling my name. But, at 5 DPO it would be pointless

7dpo, half way there!

Kitty - thank you :) So sorry for your loss as well! Hope we both get our rainbows soon!

Has anybody caved and tested today?
I totally WOULD cave and test today, but my IC's won't come in the mail till tomorrow. (Damn you holiday messing up the mail!)

I'll be testing tomorrow for sure. Even though I'm quite sure it'll be negative because it's only 7dpo. But that way, I know what a negative test looks like on this brand. Right? ;)

I know ICs tend to not show positive until a late period (the HCG level they detect is a lot higher than say an FRER), but it is definitely fun to play with those since they are so cheap!!

I worked 3rd shift last night for someone who was on vacation, so I can't tell if my extreme fatigue today is from that or possible a sticky bean :) I did have a weird moment last night, though. I had a SHARP pain in my lower abdomen toward the right side, and that was followed by waves of nausea that lasted about an hour. Implantation, maybe? Hopefully?! Lol! I didn't have any bleeding or a temp dip, but I know that not everybody gets that. Other than that, no real symptoms to report at 5dpo :)

Hope I can join in. Waiting for July 14th and 8dpo over here. My hubby's birthday is the 15th so hoping for an awesome birthday present for him! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->