Trying to hold out until July 14th!!

Omgosh guys!

So I checked my cervix and it's super high (which I know doesn't really mean anything) and there was the smallest, tiniest little bit of BROWN cm on my finger. Like - not spotting. not discharge. Totally different than anything I've seen before.

Maybe this is something?? Maybe? Uggghhhh - why does the 14th have to be so far away??

maybe a good sign
fx for u

Hey ladies! I just read through your posts and want to join in!

This tww really is tough. I'm not waiting all the way until the 14th, but was hoping to wait till the 12th as that will be 14dpo for me. But now I'm 11dpo and dying to test tomorrow morning! How reliable would you say a test is at 12dpo?

Fx for all of you!!

12dpo could go either way - you absolutely could get a bfp then, however if it's bfn don't count yourself completely out.

gl and keep us posted! Your chart looks promising!

Thanks savasanna! I did go ahead and test today, couldn't resist when my temp shot up. Used a FRER and got bfn :nope: that makes me feel pretty well out.

How about you? Anything new going on or more hopeful signs?

But look at your temps!! They look amazing! I don't think you're out at all. When is af due for you?

I'm feeling less confident than yesterday. My temp went down (barely, but still) and I was hoping for another spike. The feelings in my uterus are a little more sharp. Still not a full on cramp, but it feels like it could be a step in that direction.

But, I do this all the time. I always have a day of "I'm out. I'm never going to get pregnant" following a "Holy crap! This is totally happening!!" day. Ah the joys of the tww. :haha:

I'm still planning on hold out until Monday to test, as long as af doesn't show this weekend. Fx!!

Tested this morning at 10dpo and got another BFN. I've been feeling SO positive about this cycle up until today, but the closer I get to AF being due, the more anxious I am that I am out. :nope: Savassana, you are right about having good days and bad days during the TWW! It makes me :wacko:.

Menelly, have you tested again since the other day? I thought I saw something on the last test you posted too! I hope it has started getting darker!

MiaGirl, I'm sorry about your bfn today too! We aren't out yet though!!

How is everyone else doing so far?! :hugs:

Menelly posted an updated test over in the pregnancy test section. Looks like she got her bfp!

I hear you - I was 100% convinced this was it! Now I'm thinking I'm out. :nope: Go away cramps!

The FRER isn't really darker than yesterday, but I'm OK with that. I know it takes time to double. If it isn't darker tomorrow, I'll worry, but today I'm OK.

My IC's though are noticeably darker. Which makes me feel much better. :)

And I'm already feeling nauseated, which is ridiculous. I know I should not feel sick yet, but my stomach has not gotten that message. /sigh Last thing I want is morning sickness already.

Thanks for asking! <3

OH! I forgot to post my FRER in here! Oops!

Attachments

• 20140709_150641.jpg
    20140709_150641.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 18
Menelly posted an updated test over in the pregnancy test section. Looks like she got her bfp!

I hear you - I was 100% convinced this was it! Now I'm thinking I'm out. :nope: Go away cramps!

Seriously, I'm cramping like crazy today. Don't think that counts you out! <3

Seriously, I'm cramping like crazy today. Don't think that counts you out! <3

:dohh: I looked at that thread when you posted the first test, but I didn't think to check back there. Silly me! YAYYY, congratulations Menelly!! I just read through the whole thread just now and looked at all of your progression pictures. I can definitely see it!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you!!

Savasanna, I just started having cramps today too. Boo. I'm feeling a little more reassured though by Menelly's comment! It just goes to show that cramps really can go either way!!

I'm trying to pick myself back up and not stress about the bfn. All we can do is wait!

:dust:

Bamluby, 10dpo is still so early, don't feel out from a bfn yet!

Savasanna your temps still look good and are well above the cl, you're totally still in! My af is due Sunday, so I'll test again then if my temp hasn't dropped.

I know what you all mean about the cramps though, every time I feel anything going on down there I think it must be af getting ready to come. But that's encouraging menelly that you feel cramps while pregnant! Oh and congrats, that's so awesome!!

I'll be testing tomorrow :) I've had some yellowy cm and a little bit of nausea, but nothing remarkable.

Is yellow CM a sign? I see people talk about it but I haven't read anything about it..

so, I am cautiously posting the IC from today. Hope the FRER this weekend shows something for sure

Attachments

• 0710141359-01.jpg
    0710141359-01.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 6
I've read 5 different conception/pregnancy books, and 2/5 mentioned yellow, creamy cm as a possible sign of pregnancy. It isn't really all that reliable, since cm can change a lot during your cycle, but it has been mentioned as being present in many women in very early pregnancy. But hey, I'll take all I can get right now! :D

Peanut - There is most definitely a line there....a very visible one actually! I would have used the frer already. The frer was always positive for me before the cheapies!

Peanut - There is most definitely a line there....a very visible one actually! I would have used the frer already. The frer was always positive for me before the cheapies!

The FRER says it can show results as early as 6 days. So, 5 days before missed AF. AF is not due til next Wednesday to Friday area. So to earlt for that. And the IC is more sensitive at 10 MUI versus FRER at 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->