Trying to hold out until July 14th!!

You're right, Tmb0047, today at 7dpo marks half-way through the TWW!! That's at least something!

It sounds like a lot of you ladies are having some positive signs/symptoms! :dust: I hope we all get those bfps!

I will probably test tomorrow too, Menelly! I'm already going crazy today trying not to test. :haha: I know it will likely be negative since it is too early, but I can't resist myself!

:dust::happydance::dust::happydance::dust:

You're right, Tmb0047, today at 7dpo marks half-way through the TWW!! That's at least something!

It sounds like a lot of you ladies are having some positive signs/symptoms! :dust: I hope we all get those bfps!

I will probably test tomorrow too, Menelly! I'm already going crazy today trying not to test. :haha: I know it will likely be negative since it is too early, but I can't resist myself!

:dust::happydance::dust::happydance::dust:
I took one today (it's in the Preg Test section with a title something like "Has Anyone Used SurePredict Brand?") and there was a super faint line.

All I can do is FX that it keeps getting darker and isn't a very mean shadow line!

Hope I can join in. Waiting for July 14th and 8dpo over here. My hubby's birthday is the 15th so hoping for an awesome birthday present for him! ;)

Welcome! What great bday gift that would be for your DH :)

6dpo for me, too. I have this weird kinda "pulling" type feeling in my lower abdomen. Its really hard to describe! Almost like cramps, but with no pain. Its so hard to differentiate between genuine crampiness and intestinal activity :haha: I am busting at the seams to test! Come on Friday!

I'm dpo 5/6 today, cramps in lower back but that's about it. First sign for me previously was sense of smell increased esp cleaning liquids! I've IC and 2 cb digi in my bathroom but going to hold out till at least 14th........ If I can!

Oh yay! I was hoping to find a new thread to join in! This second half of the tww can be brutal!

I'm 9dpo and planning to test on the 14th also, provided af doesn't show.

I thought I was totally out - but then last night/today I've been feeling sick and also have a weird heavy/pulling feeling in my abdomin. Also my temp had a nice spike today, which could be promising, or could fall right back down tomorrow.. Not much else to report though. GL to everyone!

feeling ill today, Took test as I was asked to do even though I am only 6DPO. BFN of course. So, Friday I will most likely test again.

Menelly, my fingers are crossed for you!!! I hope you get that unmistakeable BFP soon!!!

I'm 8dpo today; I tested and got a BFN. I was prepared for that though, because it's still early. :haha:Nothing else really to report here!

We all still have plenty of time to get our positives! Sending lots of sticky baby dust to all of you!

Menelly, my fingers are crossed for you!!! I hope you get that unmistakeable BFP soon!!!

I'm 8dpo today; I tested and got a BFN. I was prepared for that though, because it's still early. :haha:Nothing else really to report here!

We all still have plenty of time to get our positives! Sending lots of sticky baby dust to all of you!

I hope I get a straight line or no line soon. I hate shadow lines. I'm actually tempted to ask my doctor if my HCG is just naturally higher than most women? Because I get shadows of lines on nearly everything. I can't believe I'm having monthly chemicals, that's too many.

Hope yours turns BFP soon too!

I want to POAS tomorrow. But, I know it will still be BFN

Not long to wait now ladies. I`m trying not to read into any symptons that I might have or are just in my head. TWW makes me crazy!!!!

7 dpo bfn no symptoms yet..feeling very low:(

9dpo....I've been avoiding the mail so my HPT's are still sitting at the post office! I should probably pick them up today before they get sent back!

Anyway test this morning?! I wonna see the first official BFP in here!

9dpo....I've been avoiding the mail so my HPT's are still sitting at the post office! I should probably pick them up today before they get sent back!

Anyway test this morning?! I wonna see the first official BFP in here!
LOL, I'm still not calling mine until I miss a period. Too many chemicals. That said, there is definitely a line on this thing. ;)

Attachments

• 20140709_043305.jpg
    20140709_043305.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 18
Menelly - Hope that line continues to darken! What are you...10dpo! Fx this is your true BFP :)

10 dpo now. Definitely feeling something in the center of my abdomen. I'm hoping it's just uterine stretching and doesn't evolve to AF cramps. My boobs are still sensitive when I put pressure on them.. but again, that could just be PMS. Oh the final days of the tww, how I loathe you.

Menelly - Hope that line continues to darken! What are you...10dpo! Fx this is your true BFP :)
I hope so too! I'm either 8 or 10 dpo, depending. I wish I'd been temping this month!

These are 10mIU sensitive sticks, so I'm hoping they're picking up the real thing. But my 6/8 dpo stick was stark neg and dipping it in water is stark neg, so... I'm hopeful. :)

Omgosh guys!

So I checked my cervix and it's super high (which I know doesn't really mean anything) and there was the smallest, tiniest little bit of BROWN cm on my finger. Like - not spotting. not discharge. Totally different than anything I've seen before.

Maybe this is something?? Maybe? Uggghhhh - why does the 14th have to be so far away??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->