• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

I'm not too bad thank you hun, had a bit of tan coloured CM today so was a bit worried but trying not to worry about it too much as it's not heavy and not red.

How are you hun? x
Dont worry ursef, this bean is gonna stickk!!

Af got me this morning :( I am so upset! I went from being really hopefully because clomid raised my progesterone to being really sad seeing af! I guess we didn't catch that egg even though we baby danced a whole lot before during and after my fertile week. On to round 2 of clomid!
Oh am so sorry Hope, was really hoping to see ur BFP too. Dont worry,next cycle is Yours!!

Cancerlib - I am ok now, the spotting has stopped, I think it was because AF was due today, just releasing old blood :thumbup:

Jessica - Sorry to hear AF got you hun :hugs:

Thanks Guys. I always feel so depressed when the old witch shows up. Today isn't counted as my first day yet though , right? Today (and last night) I am just very lightly spotting....just pinkish yet...hasn't changed to bright red or anything. I am thinking that will be tomorrow.

Is it bad that I have a shorter LP?

Thanks Guys. I always feel so depressed when the old witch shows up. Today isn't counted as my first day yet though , right? Today (and last night) I am just very lightly spotting....just pinkish yet...hasn't changed to bright red or anything. I am thinking that will be tomorrow.

Is it bad that I have a shorter LP?
I always counted d 1st day of AF as CD1, be it spotting,light or heavy flow, and it has always work for me.

I'm curious to see how my cycle ends up...today is CD14, and still don't have a positive OPK. It is getting darker, though. I just wonder if I'll have a really long cycle or if I'll have a really short LP...? Bodies are confusing!

hey ex hope everything goes well for u hun... sorry the witch has got u girls but theres always next cycle im on cd30 after my natural mc and stil no sign of o yet all neg opks it is getting me so down im worried my body will never get better..:(

Cheryl - Thank you hun, things are going smoothly now, thank you for your support :hugs: MC can mess with your cycles hun, maybe you Ov'd really early? :wacko:

I'm curious to see how my cycle ends up...today is CD14, and still don't have a positive OPK. It is getting darker, though. I just wonder if I'll have a really long cycle or if I'll have a really short LP...? Bodies are confusing!

I miscarried 3/16, just got my positive OPK last night...on the downside, my hubby left town yesterday morning. ARGH!!!!:nope:

:hi: all! I just experienced my first MC at 5 weeks. It was also my first pregnancy/BFP. Get bloods done tomorrow to see if my levels are back to 0. Really hoping they are so we can go back to TTC.

Hope you won't mind an extra in the thread?

Hi there! I just commented on your other post, but I see you miscarried just 4 days after me...and i just got a pos OPK...so get busy...maybe yours is coming in a few days!!! Like I previously said, I got a Pos last night, and again this morning...but hubby left town yesterday and won't be back until Sunday :cry: - so I guess, luck would have it - we won't get prego immediately after MC (UNLESS, DTD yesterday morning was enough)...I was SO very hopeful I'd have a baby in 2012. I guess possibly, if I get prego on the next cycle, and had the baby at 36 weeks...i could possibly get that baby in there by Dec. 31 :shrug:

Anyway - keep me posted - since we're so close on MC dates....Here's to your BFP this month !!!!

Hi ladies, I have a random question for you all...Last night was horrible for me. I was throwing up a little bit and had diareah then chills. Have you guys ever had this....is it a clomid thing, an ectopic, a cyst, or just a simple upset stomach? My right side has a dull ache on and off and I am on day three of af so I don't know if I should call my doc. I start my first pill of clomid again tonight.

I took a hpt even though I'm on my period and it was neg. I'm just not sure if this dull ache and throwing up are connected?

Cheryl - Thank you hun, things are going smoothly now, thank you for your support :hugs: MC can mess with your cycles hun, maybe you Ov'd really early? :wacko:

thanks hun i think my opk was alot darker today so hoping to o tomoroxx

Thanks comet! Got pretty dark lines last night...and definite positive today! BDed last night, and will again tonight and tomorrow. With my BFP, we had only BDed once that cycle, so FX we can get a BFP this time!

I hope your BDing was enough!! FX for your BFP!! :hugs:

Hi ladies, I have a random question for you all...Last night was horrible for me. I was throwing up a little bit and had diareah then chills. Have you guys ever had this....is it a clomid thing, an ectopic, a cyst, or just a simple upset stomach? My right side has a dull ache on and off and I am on day three of af so I don't know if I should call my doc. I start my first pill of clomid again tonight.

I took a hpt even though I'm on my period and it was neg. I'm just not sure if this dull ache and throwing up are connected?
So sorry dear, y not call your doc? Hw r u feeling 2day?

So i did what i planned never to do again during my 2WW, i had an Orgasm yesterday:shrug:. Having an orgasm during d 2WW has always been controversial. Praying it wont affect me:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->