• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Ladies, what do you think to this? I think I just got my BFP? :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120402_101231.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-8.jpg
OMG!!!!.....congratulations Excal. Am so happy for U, this is gonna stick (amen) *happydance*

Congrats to all d BFPs in d house:happydance: and goodluck to d rest of us.
Afm am 1DPO today,let d waiting begin:haha:

@ MrsClark and Excalibur: Congrats once again:happydance:. Did you both use preseed during BD'ing?

Cancerlib - Thank you so much hun :hugs: I didn't use PreSeed no :) Hope the 2WW treats you well and ends in a nice BFP! :dust:

Cancerlib - Thank you so much hun :hugs: I didn't use PreSeed no :) Hope the 2WW treats you well and ends in a nice BFP! :dust:
Oh great. Hoping to move from TTC to Pregnant(Expecting) this month.**dancing**

Cancerlib - Keeping everything crossed for you hun and sending lot's of lucky, sticky baby :dust:

Yay for BFPs! :0)

I have a question...I broke down and did an OPk last night, because I've been having lots of EWCM...we said we weren't going to use OPKs this month, but I was just really curious! The OPK was definitely negative. The test line was so faint it was almost non-existent. Yesterday was CD11, so EWCM would have been around CD9/10, which is early. I generally O on CD12...

So, has anyone who had a MC and then a BFP experienced this type of issue with their cycle? I'm just not sure what to expect, so looking for some advice!

I have a question...I broke down and did an OPk last night, because I've been having lots of EWCM...we said we weren't going to use OPKs this month, but I was just really curious! The OPK was definitely negative. The test line was so faint it was almost non-existent. Yesterday was CD11, so EWCM would have been around CD9/10, which is early. I generally O on CD12...

So, has anyone who had a MC and then a BFP experienced this type of issue with their cycle? I'm just not sure what to expect, so looking for some advice!
Hey dear, we are same. Had my BFP in the 3rd cycle, MC'ed at 5wks1day. My cycle has been a little changed but cant say its cos of d MC cos i started EPO immediately after that ,my Ov was delayed that cycle,later read a lot of review that EPO delays Ov. The following month my monthly flow didnt come as usual,instead of the normal 3days,it came a day and half with spotting the other days. Dont know if its cos of d MC tho cos i was on antibiotics and lighter flow is a side effect of antibiotics.
GL

After the mc I bought a months supply of the clear blue easy digital opk's. They work very well. A mc can delay your o date based on how quickly your hcg levels went down, etc. I would keep using the opk's daily so you know exactly how much this affects your cycle. :hugs:

Ladies, what do you think to this? I think I just got my BFP? :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120402_101231.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-8.jpg

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
thats awesome - YAY for a :bfp:

Thanks Mrs! My OPK last night (I know...so much for not using them this cycle!) was darker than the night before...so I'm on my way to O I think. Maybe just later than usual.

When I had my first bleeding, hcg was only at 23, then 16 two days later, and was 4 a week after that, which is "normal/negative." So, my levels dropped in about a week. Sort of like a period...

I didn't want a Christmas baby, but now I'm thinking I'll take my BFP whenever I can get it! So, no more TTC break for us.

Af got me this morning :( I am so upset! I went from being really hopefully because clomid raised my progesterone to being really sad seeing af! I guess we didn't catch that egg even though we baby danced a whole lot before during and after my fertile week. On to round 2 of clomid!

Hope - Awwww hun! :( Really sorry to hear AF got you, sending you all the luck in the world for next cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->