• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Hi...finishing up round two of clomid tomorrow, hoping to get the bfp this month :) I plan to start mucinex on Friday to help with cm and of course bd every other day using Preeseed until I ovul, then it'd bd every day lol.
Hi dearie. Am very pessimistic about this cycle. 7DPO today and no sign at all. Moving on to clomid next cycle. What side effects did u get?

Hi...finishing up round two of clomid tomorrow, hoping to get the bfp this month :) I plan to start mucinex on Friday to help with cm and of course bd every other day using Preeseed until I ovul, then it'd bd every day lol.
Hi dearie. Am very pessimistic about this cycle. 7DPO today and no sign at all. Moving on to clomid next cycle. What side effects did u get?

luckily i get no side effects while on clomid. i just had the dry cm last time around and i had intense cramping and bloating the day of ovulation which i never get or feel. and my nipples were tender around ovulation time.

i try and stay positive as much as i can but somewhere along the weeks, my positivity fades. how do we "not want this so bad" so it can finally happen to us! i dont even know where this last year went because i have been eating, sleeping, breathing, thinking baby. especially after the mc, when we actually got pregnant then it was gone so quick and now its like we cant even get pregnant again. i dont know whether to vent or cry or both!!!! :cry::growlmad::cry::growlmad:

We've only been trying since January...and babies are all I think about too. It's hard not to when you want something so badly and you're surrounded by babies all the time! Maybe it's just me, but it seems like everyone is pregnant or having babies...BUT me!

Since my MC, I'm so awful...always thinking "why can't that be me" or "that should be me" before "congrats" even pops into my head. It makes me feel awful, but I can't help it!!

Now I'm terrified we won't get another BFP, or we will get one and have another MC. Honestly, I'm not sure which scares me more now. :0(

FX and dust for you lovelies!! So hoping you get your BFPs and sticky beans soon!!!

We've only been trying since January...and babies are all I think about too. It's hard not to when you want something so badly and you're surrounded by babies all the time! Maybe it's just me, but it seems like everyone is pregnant or having babies...BUT me!

Since my MC, I'm so awful...always thinking "why can't that be me" or "that should be me" before "congrats" even pops into my head. It makes me feel awful, but I can't help it!!

Now I'm terrified we won't get another BFP, or we will get one and have another MC. Honestly, I'm not sure which scares me more now. :0(

FX and dust for you lovelies!! So hoping you get your BFPs and sticky beans soon!!!

I feel the same way, I always think that before congrats and I feel like a lousy person, but I can't help myself. So many people just get pregnant by accident, why does it have to be so freaking hard for us? And I agree, a bfp with the possibility of going through a mc again scares me just as much.

I'm 13dpo and really struggling with staying positive. I tested yesterday, bfn. I was so sure it would be positive:cry: so I'm having a rough time. I want to test again like crazy, but I'm scared to.

FX for you! I can only imagine. I'm 3dpo, and am trying not to get my hopes up, but feel like I just HAVE to get a BFP...so frustrating!

Lots of positive thoughts for a BFP coming your way!

Thanks! Trying to keep busy to stay sane. I've been cramping today but no spotting or anything...we'll see how many more days I can make it before I test.

:hugs::hugs: Hope1409,
Stayhopeful:hugs:. ,were u monitored? Will u continue clomid next cycle?

I was monitored, my doc did a scan but not 21 day bloodwork. He wants to decrease me to 25mg next Cycle if this one doesn't stick, but I'll definitely do Clomid again because I wasn't o'ing on my own.

I took my bbt this morning (14dpo) and it had dropped quite a bit. :cry:

I was monitored, my doc did a scan but not 21 day bloodwork. He wants to decrease me to 25mg next Cycle if this one doesn't stick, but I'll definitely do Clomid again because I wasn't o'ing on my own.

I took my bbt this morning (14dpo) and it had dropped quite a bit. :cry:
Oh my,am so sorry. I Dont think this is my month either **nope**

Hi Ladies,
March 4th i lost my little one at 5 weeks exactly. I google everyday to try and find success stories and women who go onto having littles ones after a MC. I am so confused right now as this is my first cycle after the MC. I am on CD 38 with no AF. Usually I have a 33-34 day cycle.... i have been really crampy for the past week and a half and really sore BB's. Also getting slight vertigo/dizzy feeling like i did when i first got my BFP with my first pregnancy (only to lose it at 5 weeks) but this time around is not as drastic....i dont know if its just my hormones going crazy or if maybe I am pregnant again. I did a test yesterday afternoon and BFN :/ I dont know when to test again or when to expect an AF? so frustrating....

Oh, and for whatever reason I am curious as to wonder if i should ask my Dr. to go on Clomid? My AF's prior were usually very light and only lasted 3-4 days. Make me wonder if my uterine lining isnt thick enough which may be what caused my little bean to not attach very well and caused me to MC? My Dr. knows i have a light flow but never mentions anything or says they wont do anything until after 3 MC! I dont want to have to go through 3 to fix a problem if there is one.... :/

Oh, and for whatever reason I am curious as to wonder if i should ask my Dr. to go on Clomid? My AF's prior were usually very light and only lasted 3-4 days. Make me wonder if my uterine lining isnt thick enough which may be what caused my little bean to not attach very well and caused me to MC? My Dr. knows i have a light flow but never mentions anything or says they wont do anything until after 3 MC! I dont want to have to go through 3 to fix a problem if there is one.... :/

It might be worth a mention to your Doctor hun but as you said, a lot of them won't do anything until you have had recurrent MC's which I think is really unfair to be honest..they should try and sort a problem out asap! :growlmad:

Hi, want to try Clomid to strenghten ovulation, i do Ov on my own.
I dont always have a heavy flow too and its always bn 3days, 2nd day been d heaviest. I dont think d bloodflow have anything to do with d thickness of d lining tho.
Bodies are different so is bloodflow, i think.

Hi Ladies,
March 4th i lost my little one at 5 weeks exactly. I google everyday to try and find success stories and women who go onto having littles ones after a MC. I am so confused right now as this is my first cycle after the MC. I am on CD 38 with no AF. Usually I have a 33-34 day cycle.... i have been really crampy for the past week and a half and really sore BB's. Also getting slight vertigo/dizzy feeling like i did when i first got my BFP with my first pregnancy (only to lose it at 5 weeks) but this time around is not as drastic....i dont know if its just my hormones going crazy or if maybe I am pregnant again. I did a test yesterday afternoon and BFN :/ I dont know when to test again or when to expect an AF? so frustrating....
So sorry for ur loss dear....**hugs**

OMG.... i was feeling dizzy again today (like yesterday) and just did a FRER and it was a faint positive! Im really scared.....this is the exact same time i took a FRER last month before my early MC and it was the same exact faint line.... :/ I am happy that it able to happen again so quickly but now im terrified the result is going to end the same. its like Dejavue :/ I want to tell hubby but i dont want to be in the same boat as last time and MC. what do i do?! i know every pregnancy is different , im jsut scared.....help!

OMG.... i was feeling dizzy again today (like yesterday) and just did a FRER and it was a faint positive! Im really scared.....this is the exact same time i took a FRER last month before my early MC and it was the same exact faint line.... :/ I am happy that it able to happen again so quickly but now im terrified the result is going to end the same. its like Dejavue :/ I want to tell hubby but i dont want to be in the same boat as last time and MC. what do i do?! i know every pregnancy is different , im jsut scared.....help!

Congrats! It is a scary feeling but you have no other option but to sit tight and wait :wacko:
I think it would be best to tell hubby anyway - either way he will want to be supportive to you.
Good luck and sticky baby dustx

Hi
I am a bit confused!!

I miscarried on 24th March and my hcg was 60. Two days later on mon 26th it was 24. On Mon 2nd April it was >5.

I thought I would be ovulating this thurs/fri at the very soonest but I ovulated yesterday morning - I get really bad ovulation pain on day 13 each month so i can only assume my hcg dropped to under 5 really rapidly after 26th March. I stopped bleeding on the 27th so maybe this is the case?

The pregnancy support place told me to wait for one cycle to help dating a pregnancy but we didn't really expect to ovulate so soon! Once I knew I had I couldn't help but have a wee cheeky babydance with hubby last night.

Will be due my period 23rd April so really hoping it doesn't show but still really nervous at the same time!

Good luck to allx

Hi
I am a bit confused!!

I miscarried on 24th March and my hcg was 60. Two days later on mon 26th it was 24. On Mon 2nd April it was >5.

I thought I would be ovulating this thurs/fri at the very soonest but I ovulated yesterday morning - I get really bad ovulation pain on day 13 each month so i can only assume my hcg dropped to under 5 really rapidly after 26th March. I stopped bleeding on the 27th so maybe this is the case?

The pregnancy support place told me to wait for one cycle to help dating a pregnancy but we didn't really expect to ovulate so soon! Once I knew I had I couldn't help but have a wee cheeky babydance with hubby last night.

Will be due my period 23rd April so really hoping it doesn't show but still really nervous at the same time!

Good luck to allx

My Dr. told me the same about waitining the one cycle.....but i didnt listen as i figured, if it will be, it will be....I was only 5 weeks when I MC and my body took care of it naturally and the bleeding was that of my normal AF. I did notice i O'd a week later than in normally would have if my cycle was normal....hence this is why its taking a week longer to realized my BFP today, which means this saturday i should have gotten my AF and i hope it doesnt for 9 months! I have read that some ppl either O right away after their MC when their levels are low enough or they O a little later. Lucky for u its good bc then u wont have to wait as long as others for the sticky bean! Hope the little mean find your eggo no problems!!:happydance:

Congrats babe, so happy for u....dnt worry yourself,sending sticky babydust to U.

Oh dont b confused . Waiting a month after a MC to TTC is just for dating purpose. So far u dont av any medical condition dat could delay u,den u can try straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->