• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Hi ladies, I have a random question for you all...Last night was horrible for me. I was throwing up a little bit and had diareah then chills. Have you guys ever had this....is it a clomid thing, an ectopic, a cyst, or just a simple upset stomach? My right side has a dull ache on and off and I am on day three of af so I don't know if I should call my doc. I start my first pill of clomid again tonight.

I took a hpt even though I'm on my period and it was neg. I'm just not sure if this dull ache and throwing up are connected?
So sorry dear, y not call your doc? Hw r u feeling 2day?

I'm feeling much better, thanks :flower: I did call my doc in the am but their offices were closed due to the Easter holiday. I really think whatever it was, it was food related. I took my first clomid pill of round two tonight. Let's hope this is the month! :thumbup:

I'm feeling much better, thanks :flower: I did call my doc in the am but their offices were closed due to the Easter holiday. I really think whatever it was, it was food related. I took my first clomid pill of round two tonight. Let's hope this is the month! :thumbup:
Aii den,good to hear u r ok, Fx'ed for us all.

No I didn't use preseed although i have heard very good things about it :thumbup:
Thanx MrsClark,how are u doing?

Im good except for the sickness, and low blood pressure. I actually got dehydrated :dohh: I have lost about 9 pounds in the last two weeks but the nurse said it was common. I had to get an iv drip at the er because the dehydration caused my bp to drop when i stood up - it went from 110/80 to 90/60 so i have been tired but am finally keeping my food down plus im on the water, bananas, and gatorade diet :wacko: But my doc's office said this was all very very common. Hopefully it will pass soon lol But in my eyes every single bit of it is worth it! I get to have my 8 week scan on Tuesday so hopefully everything will be good. :hugs: Still keeping my fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Thanks Mrs! My OPK last night (I know...so much for not using them this cycle!) was darker than the night before...so I'm on my way to O I think. Maybe just later than usual.

When I had my first bleeding, hcg was only at 23, then 16 two days later, and was 4 a week after that, which is "normal/negative." So, my levels dropped in about a week. Sort of like a period...

I didn't want a Christmas baby, but now I'm thinking I'll take my BFP whenever I can get it! So, no more TTC break for us.

Great to hear that your hcg levels dropped back to normal!! You very well could O later than normal as your body will not start its normal cycle until you hit the non pregnant hcg levels. Keep using your opk's and hopefully you will get a :bfp: My sons birthday is in November so I thought the same thing- I really don't want two babies with birthdays in November but I decided I would take a :bfp: as soon as I could get one, and count it as a blessing :hugs::hugs:

Af got me this morning :( I am so upset! I went from being really hopefully because clomid raised my progesterone to being really sad seeing af! I guess we didn't catch that egg even though we baby danced a whole lot before during and after my fertile week. On to round 2 of clomid!

Im so sorry Hope :hugs: Lets keep our fingers crossed for a :bfp: next month.

:hi: all! I just experienced my first MC at 5 weeks. It was also my first pregnancy/BFP. Get bloods done tomorrow to see if my levels are back to 0. Really hoping they are so we can go back to TTC.

Hope you won't mind an extra in the thread?

Hi there! I just commented on your other post, but I see you miscarried just 4 days after me...and i just got a pos OPK...so get busy...maybe yours is coming in a few days!!! Like I previously said, I got a Pos last night, and again this morning...but hubby left town yesterday and won't be back until Sunday :cry: - so I guess, luck would have it - we won't get prego immediately after MC (UNLESS, DTD yesterday morning was enough)...I was SO very hopeful I'd have a baby in 2012. I guess possibly, if I get prego on the next cycle, and had the baby at 36 weeks...i could possibly get that baby in there by Dec. 31 :shrug:

Anyway - keep me posted - since we're so close on MC dates....Here's to your BFP this month !!!!

remember that sperm can live in your body for 3 days :thumbup: so its still possible :hugs: Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Hi ladies, I have a random question for you all...Last night was horrible for me. I was throwing up a little bit and had diareah then chills. Have you guys ever had this....is it a clomid thing, an ectopic, a cyst, or just a simple upset stomach? My right side has a dull ache on and off and I am on day three of af so I don't know if I should call my doc. I start my first pill of clomid again tonight.

I took a hpt even though I'm on my period and it was neg. I'm just not sure if this dull ache and throwing up are connected?

I would think it is an upset stomach. Usually with an ectopic you will have a pos hpt, but your hcg levels will slowly raise. I don't know about the cyst. The clomid can cause mild side effects such as the ones you had. If the symptoms continues def call your doc!

I'm feeling much better, thanks :flower: I did call my doc in the am but their offices were closed due to the Easter holiday. I really think whatever it was, it was food related. I took my first clomid pill of round two tonight. Let's hope this is the month! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you're feeli better! Fx for you this round of Clomid!:hugs:

Thanks Mrs! Got a positive OPK last night, so FX for a BFP and a sticky bean!!

Thanks Ex! Trying not to get my hopes up, just in case! Funny how a MC can make you so much less optimistic, isn't it? :shrug:

Thanks Ex! Trying not to get my hopes up, just in case! Funny how a MC can make you so much less optimistic, isn't it? :shrug:

You're welcome hun :hugs: Yeah it sure is hun, makes you worry something rotten! :( Sending you lot's of :dust: x

Thanks! Even when I get a BFP, I know I'm going to be so nervous/paranoid of another MC...ack!

How are you feeling??

Thanks! Even when I get a BFP, I know I'm going to be so nervous/paranoid of another MC...ack!

How are you feeling??

Yeah it definetly makes you more worried after MC hun, I'll be worried until I see baby at my first scan, probably until baby is safe in my arms! :D

I'm not too bad thank you chick, just tired all the time x

I'm sure I'll be worried too!

Sorry you're so tired! But, all worth it in the end. :0)

I'm sure I'll be worried too!

Sorry you're so tired! But, all worth it in the end. :0)

I think it's natural to worry after a MC hun :hugs:

Thank you hun, oh definetly, it will all be worth it in the end :D xx

Hi...finishing up round two of clomid tomorrow, hoping to get the bfp this month :) I plan to start mucinex on Friday to help with cm and of course bd every other day using Preeseed until I ovul, then it'd bd every day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->