TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

day21 bloods are back. my levels are at 19!!!! super excited that clomid helped me :) now we wait another week to test!

I think I'm 3dpo today, bbs are so sore! Trying not to symptom spot, but that's easier said than done.

How long does it usually take for AF to come after o on Clomid?

Ex - See you are 7 dpo...any symptoms to report?
I am 5 dpo but nothing really to report which disheartens me a little.

I didn't have any symptoms 5dpo so dont get disheartened :hugs: Hopefully you will get your :bfp: in the next 5 days :happydance:

How are u all today ladies:flower::hugs:

Still in this tww madness. I woke up this morning with sore boobs, my stomach feels like af is about to arrive even though I think she's not due until next week....unless clomid has shortened my cycles and she comes sooner. I'm just hanging on to some hope that it's my uterus expanding :winkwink:

How are you doing? Any updates with you? How many dpo are you?

How many dpo are you? I googled this like a mad woman lol and if it does shorten your cycle it is usually only by 2-3 days so not a whole lot. praying for a :bfp: for all of you.

I had a little temp drop this morning, what do you ladies think? :D Hoping it's a good sign!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck to the ladies in the TWW!

I'm really struggling with whether or not I want to try again this month. Haven't used an OPK, but have EWCM so it must be close to O time. I'm nervous about trying, scared it will end in MC again, or a BFN. Does anyone have any advice??

Thanks mrsclark for all the research! Haha. I think i am 9dpo today. Yesterday all day i had intense af cramps. I was convinced that she would show her ugly face at some point. This morning, i just have slight backache and a slight ache on my right side near the ovary. I dont know if this is all implantation related or if af is coming soon.

I dont think i can wait until friday to test. I may give in and test mon or tues.

I'm really struggling with whether or not I want to try again this month. Haven't used an OPK, but have EWCM so it must be close to O time. I'm nervous about trying, scared it will end in MC again, or a BFN. Does anyone have any advice??

So you miscarried just a couple days after me...(3/16) - sorry you had to go through that! You think you are already Ovulating? Hmmm...i just don't know my body well enough. I bought some OPK's but find them to be frustrating. We haven't been charting, but defintatley giving plenty of opportunities - I've checked the OPK's a few times, but always a line, never dark enough...so I'm just hopeful that, even though I'll be nervous, hoping for a BFP sometime soon! Go for it!! Good luck!

Thanks. Sorry for your loss as well.

EWCM usually shows up right before O. I have OPKs, used them for the first time and got my BFP. So, they seemed to work for me. Maybe I'll do one tomorrow just to see. I have no clue how my body will react to this, as it's my first (hoping last and only) MC...

Good luck to getting your BFP!

The good news for when you do decide to try again is that having one miscarriage does not increase your risk for another one. I would do what you feel comfortable with. I had the same thoughts after mine and decided i would go for it. I am glad I did, but i have been nervous since i got the pos :bfp:. :hugs: you know we are all here for you

Ladies, what do you think to this? I think I just got my BFP? :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120402_101231.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-8.jpg

Ladies, what do you think to this? I think I just got my BFP? :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120402_101231.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-8.jpg

Omg congratulations Hun...xxx:happydance:

Congrats Excalibur!!! This was great news to wake up to :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->