• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Little J - I'm really sorry to hear about your loss hun :( I hope you can get some answers and the correct treatment to help you sustain a pregnancy to full term :hugs: xxx

Sorry lttle J :( Im keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

hi ladies, im back (i never really left i always kept an eye to see how u were doing)

I got my blood drawn yesterday to see if there was progress and today is started bleeding heavily.... my Dr. told me today my HCG levels were low...and i was MC....AGAIN

I didnt bleed this bad with my first MC. I am so heartbroken.... and scared that i can never carry a baby full term :cry:

My Dr. had me take blood again today to see what blood type i am and to see if i am RH- or RH+. If i am RH- that means my body is treating my baby as a forgeign object and rejecting it.... so if thats the case they can put me on meds to have my body make antiodies to prevent this, im so nervous.....:nope::cry:

So sorry for your loss :cry: I am rh- and I had to have the rhogam shot after my mc and I will have to have one at 28 weeks, and after delivery. (plus if at any time I spot or bleed I have to have it as well). If you are - they will give you a shot within 72 hours of the start of bleeding. Other than the rhogam shot I'm not sure what kind of meds they can give you. :wacko: I am so so so so so sorry sweetheart. Hang in there you will get your sticky bean.

hi ladies, im back (i never really left i always kept an eye to see how u were doing)

I got my blood drawn yesterday to see if there was progress and today is started bleeding heavily.... my Dr. told me today my HCG levels were low...and i was MC....AGAIN

I didnt bleed this bad with my first MC. I am so heartbroken.... and scared that i can never carry a baby full term :cry:

My Dr. had me take blood again today to see what blood type i am and to see if i am RH- or RH+. If i am RH- that means my body is treating my baby as a forgeign object and rejecting it.... so if thats the case they can put me on meds to have my body make antiodies to prevent this, im so nervous.....:nope::cry:

So sorry for your loss :cry: I am rh- and I had to have the rhogam shot after my mc and I will have to have one at 28 weeks, and after delivery. (plus if at any time I spot or bleed I have to have it as well). If you are - they will give you a shot within 72 hours of the start of bleeding. Other than the rhogam shot I'm not sure what kind of meds they can give you. :wacko: I am so so so so so sorry sweetheart. Hang in there you will get your sticky bean.

Rhogam is what the nurse had mentioned....i just figured it was a med. in pill form. Wow, i didnt realize how many times you would need the shot for that.... kinda scary! How did you figure out u were RH-? or needed the shot? is this your first pregnancy after finding out u were RH-?

The Dr. called and i am O+ which means i am not RH-.

I am SO confused as to why i keep having MC then :cry:

They didnt say i needed to do further testing as of right now, and it bothers me theres somthing wrong but i just dont know it yet :nope:

ok, new game plan....

I am going to sit out this next month to get a normal AF, and my Dr. said after that I can go ahead to TTC again so I have a real AF to go off of for dating purposes, and once i get a BFP to call right away and they want to get me in to check me progesterone levels. They really feel nothing is wrong with me, its just bad luck of the chromosomes... that does make me feel a little better and im glad i am allowed to get my progesterone levels checked bc i noticed that seems to be alot of womens problems (if there is one) with holding an early pregnancy.

Bring on the margaritas! :haha:

Lets hope for tons of healthy 2013 babies!:happydance:

Glad to see you being so positive J! Very strong woman you are! Lots of hugs and FX for your BFP soon! xx

I agree little J good for u and keep being positive and keep your head up :)

ok, new game plan....

I am going to sit out this next month to get a normal AF, and my Dr. said after that I can go ahead to TTC again so I have a real AF to go off of for dating purposes, and once i get a BFP to call right away and they want to get me in to check me progesterone levels. They really feel nothing is wrong with me, its just bad luck of the chromosomes... that does make me feel a little better and im glad i am allowed to get my progesterone levels checked bc i noticed that seems to be alot of womens problems (if there is one) with holding an early pregnancy.

Bring on the margaritas! :haha:

Lets hope for tons of healthy 2013 babies!:happydance:
Love ur courage woman, bring them on!! Lots n lota babies....hahaha

So,I won't be doing clomid this cycle again. Am on antibiotics for UTI. My doc said not to do clomid and antibiotic together. But don't knw if I can TTC this cycle,will antibiotic affect my egg or CM?:dohh:

So,I won't be doing clomid this cycle again. Am on antibiotics for UTI. My doc said not to do clomid and antibiotic together. But don't knw if I can TTC this cycle,will antibiotic affect my egg or CM?:dohh:

What anibiotic are you taking? A few months ago when I was sick (not on clomid yet though) my doc gave me amoxicillin and she said that was ok for me to take incase I was pregnant. I was in the tww at that time and she said that was safe...it's prescribed to pregnant women also so I shouldn't worry.

Maybe this month off clomid will be your "natural cycle" that you conceive, after all everything happens for a reason :happydance:

Thanxx Hope, am on amoxicillin too. Thnx 4 d encouragement,u just brighten my day:thumbup:

Hi girls, i hope you dont mind me joining!

had a mc on friday the 13th, bled from 12th - 16th, passed (what the hosp thinks) was the placenta on Friday, passed another on Sunday so a possibility of twins, HCG on Friday was 641 HCG sunday was 114 HCG Tuesday was 40, have to go back on Tuesday for another test, been getting twinges on my left side so not sure if im OV now, i dont use anything to tell when im ovulating, we just baby dance 3/4 times a week, legs up after it and it worked for us last time haha FX'd it will happen again............soon :) xxx

had a mc on friday the 13th, bled from 12th - 16th, passed (what the hosp thinks) was the placenta on Friday, passed another on Sunday so a possibility of twins, HCG on Friday was 641 HCG sunday was 114 HCG Tuesday was 40, have to go back on Tuesday for another test, been getting twinges on my left side so not sure if im OV now, i dont use anything to tell when im ovulating, we just baby dance 3/4 times a week, legs up after it and it worked for us last time haha FX'd it will happen again............soon :) xxx

Hiya hun :hi:

Welcome to the thread. Really sorry to hear abour your loss/losses :hugs: xxx

Hiya hun :hi:

Welcome to the thread. Really sorry to hear abour your loss/losses :hugs: xxx

Thank you hun, and congrats on your pregnancy! xxx

Welcome and so soRry about ur loss,hoping u get ur BFP soon *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->