• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Thank you MrsClark, i will be investing in some OPKs soon i think!

I have another question tho :) im full of questions lol! on Friday 13th my HCG were at 641 Sunday 15th they were at 114 and Tuesday 17th they were at 40 today (20th) i done a cheapy test to make sure it has all left my system and i have a very faint line, do you think this could be leftover HCG? xxx

Yes 40 is enough to result in a pos hpt. Sounds like the hcg levels are dropping quickly so that is a good thing. The doctors should continue to draw your blood until your hcg levels reach pre pregnancy state. I would say within the next 5 days you will be back to normal. :hugs:

Thanks hun, yep i have to go back on Monday and hopefully it should be below 5 then so we can start trying again! xxx

I hope you ladies don't mind my joining!

I went in for an appointment yesterday and we found there was no heartbeat. The baby stopped growing around week 9-10, should have been 11wks 2 days yesterday. I had a D&C today as the doctor said it could take several weeks and would be very painful since the baby was further along. I felt it was the right choice for me and my family. I have an 11 month old daughter and have been a wreck since hearing the news, but having my daughter has made it easier she has made me laugh when all I have done is cry. I can't wait to start trying again, which may sound crazy to some people but makes sense to me. Thanks for letting me spill it all on here! I am so sorry for all your losses and congrats to everyone who has already gotten their bfp :dust: to the rest of us

Wanting to try again asap is not crazy at all. :hugs: It really sucks that you went through that. Did you lose any pregnancy symptoms before they discovered no heartbeat?

I had been really tired and feeling sick somewhat, but in the past week had started feeling better but I thought it was because I was almost 12 weeks. Apparently it was because baby was no longer

I went in for an appointment yesterday and we found there was no heartbeat. The baby stopped growing around week 9-10, should have been 11wks 2 days yesterday. I had a D&C today as the doctor said it could take several weeks and would be very painful since the baby was further along. I felt it was the right choice for me and my family. I have an 11 month old daughter and have been a wreck since hearing the news, but having my daughter has made it easier she has made me laugh when all I have done is cry. I can't wait to start trying again, which may sound crazy to some people but makes sense to me. Thanks for letting me spill it all on here! I am so sorry for all your losses and congrats to everyone who has already gotten their bfp :dust: to the rest of us

Wanting to try again asap is not crazy at all. :hugs: It really sucks that you went through that. Did you lose any pregnancy symptoms before they discovered no heartbeat?

I had been really tired and feeling sick somewhat, but in the past week had started feeling better but I thought it was because I was almost 12 weeks. Apparently it was because baby was no longer

we will get our really sticky ones soon.....

are you trying right away before you get an AF? I want to, but i know its best for my body to take a break until i have a normal AF (im sucha impatient person!) but then atleast itll be easier for me to track everything.

I am just starting to tapper off from the bleeding from my MC this week, i just hope it wont take long for my body to get back into the game

are you trying right away before you get an AF? I want to, but i know its best for my body to take a break until i have a normal AF (im sucha impatient person!) but then atleast itll be easier for me to track everything.

I am just starting to tapper off from the bleeding from my MC this week, i just hope it wont take long for my body to get back into the game

Umm well I had my d&c yesterday morning and haven't had any bleeding since yesterday. I really would love to try again right away. I know that they told me no sex for 2 weeks, & my dh says 1 week, which I almost would tomorrow if I could get him to agree not just to try that soon but just because it would help me personally to just feel normal in a sense and have that close feeling to him. I am so scared but really would love to get pregnant before a normal af. I am honestly leaving it up to God not gonna try and plan it or anything. I was gonna ask how soon people not necessarily started trying but just had sex....

Umm well I had my d&c yesterday morning and haven't had any bleeding since yesterday. I really would love to try again right away. I know that they told me no sex for 2 weeks, & my dh says 1 week, which I almost would tomorrow if I could get him to agree not just to try that soon but just because it would help me personally to just feel normal in a sense and have that close feeling to him. I am so scared but really would love to get pregnant before a normal af. I am honestly leaving it up to God not gonna try and plan it or anything. I was gonna ask how soon people not necessarily started trying but just had sex....

They say the 2 weeks so you dont get an infection. When i had my first MC in march i thought id go about my usual sexual business and "if it happens, itll happen" which.... i ended up getting pregnant again right away before and AF, but then i MC again on tuesday :cry: so thats y i am being more cautious this time around so my body isnt so in shock from being pregnant 2 times and MC both times right away. This time i am going to wait for a AF then get back at trying. I am just finishing up with the bleeding and the Dr. said to not to have sex until the bleeding has totally stopped (to prevent an infection, since your cervix is opened due to the MC etc.)But she always wants me to wait for an AF as well, so i will listening this time around.

But everyone has their own route they want to take, I just figured since i already had 2 MC in a row, i should probably let me body heal for a month (so i dont keep delaying the process...)

Hello all. I'm new to this site but was referred here by a friend of mine. She thought it would be theraputic and helpful to me right now & in the future. A week ago today, my husband & I miscarried naturally at 12 weeks. It was a very emotional and traumatic experience for the both of us. I was already in the hospital when it happened. I was very sick during the pregnancy for about 6 1/2 weeks. I was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum, I was spotting, had a chronic uti and I could not eat or hydrate myself. I lost somewhere between 15-20 lbs. I also had blood work done a week before we lost our baby and my blood work came back that my thyroid was showing that it was overactive. I have had a thyroid panel done before and it has never come back with an issue until I was pregnant. I was pregnant before this-I was young, newly married (I got married to my husband at 20 years old-he was in the Marines at this time and possibly deploying) and I was sick like this time and spotting like this time and because of that, the fact that I was so young, we were BROKE, my husband freaked out and was possibly deploying again and my family was on the other side of the country, we terminated it. Please do not judge me based on that. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it and I truely have never forgiven myself for it but at that time, I didn't know what to do. Years later, we decided to try again and we conceived late January 2012. I started to get very sick around 6 weeks and at 12 weeks we lost it. We are pretrified something is wrong because of the similarities between the 2 pregnancies & that this will happen again. We want a family very badly but are not ready to ttc again for awhile. It's hard to be around our friends right now especially when most of them are expecting or just had a child and we just lost ours. Have any of you had a similar experience and ended up having a healthy & successful pregnancy eventually? Right now, I think I just need hope that it will be ok and it will happen for us.

They say the 2 weeks so you dont get an infection. When i had my first MC in march i thought id go about my usual sexual business and "if it happens, itll happen" which.... i ended up getting pregnant again right away before and AF, but then i MC again on tuesday :cry: so thats y i am being more cautious this time around so my body isnt so in shock from being pregnant 2 times and MC both times right away. This time i am going to wait for a AF then get back at trying. I am just finishing up with the bleeding and the Dr. said to not to have sex until the bleeding has totally stopped (to prevent an infection, since your cervix is opened due to the MC etc.)But she always wants me to wait for an AF as well, so i will listening this time around.

But everyone has their own route they want to take, I just figured since i already had 2 MC in a row, i should probably let me body heal for a month (so i dont keep delaying the process...)

I am so so sorry for both of your losses. I cannot imagine how much more painful it must be that it happened a second time. :hugs: to you! I pray you get your sticky bean soon. I know that it will happen for you this time! Yeah I am trying not to think about necessarily trying so much as just trying to relax and get back to somewhat of a normal routine. If I do get pregnant again I certainly will not be telling anyone because I will terrified as we all will be I am sure. I am praying for each of you and hoping that once we are healthy emotionally and physically that we get our sticky little rainbow babies

i know, im going to be terrified at any pregnancy in the future (sadly)
with my history if losing them its just natural to be afraid itll go away so easily again. I keep trying to tell myself that I will be a mom some day, i just hope i dont have to wait too long..... :nope:

The enouragement from everyone on here has made me feel better, its hard to find women that relate bc the ladies i know either are pregnant with no problems or the ones that have gone through problems dont like talking about it.

I am the type of person that needs to talk about these things to help heal, and Hubby just doesnt understand and really doesnt say the right things at all. So i def. look on here to help get that confidence back.

I get excited everyday i see a buddy on here that gets their BFP again and their pregnancies are going well. :thumbup:

Yeah I know what you mean. My sister in law is pregnant and was actually a month behind me. Her first appointment was at the same time I was getting my d&c. I am trying so hard to be happy for her but it just reminds me my baby isnt here, but I dont want to be like that.

Yeah I know what you mean. My sister in law is pregnant and was actually a month behind me. Her first appointment was at the same time I was getting my d&c. I am trying so hard to be happy for her but it just reminds me my baby isnt here, but I dont want to be like that.

i know EXACTLY what you mean.... i see a few friends post their progress on facebook and it makes me super sad, and i get bitter but i want to be happy for them. Especially one of my friends my due date was only a week after hers (for my first MC) so its hard to not think "my belly should be as big as hers now if i didnt lose my baby"

Its just hard, but i think it makes us better people in the end and we can know how to be sensitive to others when it comes to situations like this

So sorry for the losses here. It's a sad thing to see that so many of us have to experience a MC. Lots of :hugs: to all.

I'm officially out this month. AF showed up this morning, so it's CD1 for me. :cry:

Hoping for baby new year! :0)

So sorry for the losses here. It's a sad thing to see that so many of us have to experience a MC. Lots of :hugs: to all.

I'm officially out this month. AF showed up this morning, so it's CD1 for me. :cry:

Really sorry to hear AF arrived. I wish you the best of luck for next cycle :hugs: xx

Sorry the witch got you! :hugs:

boooo for the witch! Atleast now its a fresh start :thumbup:

I am totally done bleeding from the MC YAY!

But now its the waiting game for my next AF until i can start trying again... iv neevr wanted to see my AF more!

Hello, this is my first post here, just joined tonight.

A little about me... I had a natural m/c at 7 weeks in February. I had my scan on the 3rd Feb which showed I had mostly passed my baby and just had clotting left. It took nearly a week to get a scan from when the bleeding and pain started and it was agony physically and mentally waiting. I was a complete mess for weeks, and to be honest not much better now.

We decided to wait for one AF as advised by the hospital, and my cycle was only altered by one day (inc from 28 to 29). Last month we tried but no luck, which was much more upsetting than I expected it to be.

So now I am almost halfway through the 2ww, and I feel like a mad woman. I am fed up of wishing my life away and just want that bfp! I go on another forum, and in the last week there has been a crazy rush of bfp’s which I have found really difficult to watch. I know this sounds terrible but most of those ladies already have babies and I just feel like why should they get another when my one and only was taken away from me? I feel like a right moo just saying that but I can’t help feeling it.

I’m hoping being here will be better for me, as there seems to be more people in the same position, and who hopefully have similar feelings - it would be reassuring to know I’m not completely bonkers!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Thanks ladies!

J - glad your bleeding is subsiding. So sorry for your loss. :hugs: Your forever rainbow baby is coming soon. Lots of hugs!

Bear - sorry for your loss. :hugs: I just had my first round of TTC directly after a MC - the TWW was awful!! FX for your BFP!

A little about me... I had a natural m/c at 7 weeks in February. I had my scan on the 3rd Feb which showed I had mostly passed my baby and just had clotting left. It took nearly a week to get a scan from when the bleeding and pain started and it was agony physically and mentally waiting. I was a complete mess for weeks, and to be honest not much better now.

We decided to wait for one AF as advised by the hospital, and my cycle was only altered by one day (inc from 28 to 29). Last month we tried but no luck, which was much more upsetting than I expected it to be.

So now I am almost halfway through the 2ww, and I feel like a mad woman. I am fed up of wishing my life away and just want that bfp! I go on another forum, and in the last week there has been a crazy rush of bfp’s which I have found really difficult to watch. I know this sounds terrible but most of those ladies already have babies and I just feel like why should they get another when my one and only was taken away from me? I feel like a right moo just saying that but I can’t help feeling it.

I’m hoping being here will be better for me, as there seems to be more people in the same position, and who hopefully have similar feelings - it would be reassuring to know I’m not completely bonkers!

**hugs** to u dear,so sorry for ur loss. U are nt a bad person at all,we r only human, been thr done dat.Hoping we all get our rainbow babies soon.

boooo for the witch! Atleast now its a fresh start :thumbup:

I am totally done bleeding from the MC YAY!

But now its the waiting game for my next AF until i can start trying again... iv neevr wanted to see my AF more!
Yay! Fx for u

Sorry dear...May will be better for us!

So sorry for your loss and like cancerous said, we're all human. I had a really hard time with my last TWW, my first since my mc, too. Sending you lots of :hugs: and:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->