• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Bama- how long are your cycles normally?

They had been running 30-33 days. So I am anxious because there is no telling how long it will take to get af....worried about it so I may just dtd and see where it gets us lol

Thats how i felt the last time.... and at the time i felt there as no medical need so i thought we would take our chance if it happened..itll happen..... and it did! but ended just like the first one..... tahts the only reason y i am scared this time around
I dont feel the need to want to wait, but since having 2 MC in a row, i feel like if i had a 3rd id blame myself for not letting my body get back together.

I did notice tho, i got my EWCM exactly a week later than i was suppost to if i were following my normal cycle after the MC.

My cycles are 33-34 days and i feel like they are SO long! Atleast they were to a T on the date so i know my bodies doing somthing right, just wish i had a 28 day cycle (it was nice when i wasnt TTC bc AF didnt come around as often!)

They had been running 30-33 days. So I am anxious because there is no telling how long it will take to get af....worried about it so I may just dtd and see where it gets us lol

Thats how i felt the last time.... and at the time i felt there as no medical need so i thought we would take our chance if it happened..itll happen..... and it did! but ended just like the first one..... tahts the only reason y i am scared this time around
I dont feel the need to want to wait, but since having 2 MC in a row, i feel like if i had a 3rd id blame myself for not letting my body get back together.

I did notice tho, i got my EWCM exactly a week later than i was suppost to if i were following my normal cycle after the MC.

My cycles are 33-34 days and i feel like they are SO long! Atleast they were to a T on the date so i know my bodies doing somthing right, just wish i had a 28 day cycle (it was nice when i wasnt TTC bc AF didnt come around as often!)

Yeah I have worried about what if I don't give my body enough time, but I also know that if it is going/meant to happen it doesn't matter if it happens right away or if I wait a year. I just have to have faith that God has a plan for us & trust that. I just hope it doesn't take long. Either way though I know that I will be a nervous wreck the whole pregnancy, at least up until the 12 week mark.

Yeah I have worried about what if I don't give my body enough time, but I also know that if it is going/meant to happen it doesn't matter if it happens right away or if I wait a year. I just have to have faith that God has a plan for us & trust that. I just hope it doesn't take long. Either way though I know that I will be a nervous wreck the whole pregnancy, at least up until the 12 week mark.

i say do what you think is right for u! :hugs: we will be here no matter what

i hate waiting....ill be 27 this year and i feel like im getting old but i know ive got many years left, haha it blows my mind seeing some really young gals (like 19-22) saying how much of a hurry they are to get preggers, im just thinking of where i was with my life then.... def. not thinking of kids! (actually doing everything i could to prevent them!)

Yeah I am 25, will be 26 on May 7th, and some of the people I went to school with have 3 kids by now and I just think my goodness I was more concerned with going to school and trying to get my life in order after high school, but I guess to each their own.

I just wish I could shake the anxious feeling of trying again. I am trying to be calm and just not think about it when we get the go ahead but it is really tough not to think about it.

Yeah I am 25, will be 26 on May 7th, and some of the people I went to school with have 3 kids by now and I just think my goodness I was more concerned with going to school and trying to get my life in order after high school, but I guess to each their own.

I just wish I could shake the anxious feeling of trying again. I am trying to be calm and just not think about it when we get the go ahead but it is really tough not to think about it.

oh trust me, i totally understand! When i got my BFP right after my MC, i was super excited...but scared beyond belief about losing another one..... i was afraid to go to the bathroom in case i would see blood.

I dont think any pregnancy in the future for those of us who have lost one will be easy. For me, once i see that little ones heartbeat i will feel TONS better and will be able to relax.

I noticed when i would take my HPT, i felt just as nervous taking them as if i were a 15 year old taking one (except i REALLY wanted the +, where as at 15 your really hoping theres nothing)

MrsClark I see that your siggi says your 10 weeks now....time flew quick! It seems like yesterday that you announced your bfp news :) Hows the pregnancy going so far? any morning sickness? When do you get to find out the sex?

Afm-i believe i am about 3dpo and 2nd round of clomid went smoothly again with no side effects. I dont get to test until 5-4 but im trying to take the more relaxed approach this month.

Its going good so far. I will be glad to hit the 13 week mark so I can relax more. They will schedule me an us around 16-20 weeks and hopefully I will know then. I have had some sickness but the most things I have had is orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure is so common in pregnancy), and fatigue. I can sleep 16 hours a day lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for more :bfp: on here :hugs:

MrsClark I see that your siggi says your 10 weeks now....time flew quick! It seems like yesterday that you announced your bfp news :) Hows the pregnancy going so far? any morning sickness? When do you get to find out the sex?

Afm-i believe i am about 3dpo and 2nd round of clomid went smoothly again with no side effects. I dont get to test until 5-4 but im trying to take the more relaxed approach this month.
I wondered when I saw it too,how time flies. She's almost in her 2nd tri. Very soon we'll all get thr...yay!

You are right :hugs: I can't wait till you all get your :bfp:

HCG is finally below 5! im scared, excited, sad and nervous now! xxx

Im glad your hcg levels are back to normal. It still sucks with the circumstances, But hopefully your cycle will return to normal and you will get your sticky bean soon :hugs::hugs:

oh trust me, i totally understand! When i got my BFP right after my MC, i was super excited...but scared beyond belief about losing another one..... i was afraid to go to the bathroom in case i would see blood.

I dont think any pregnancy in the future for those of us who have lost one will be easy. For me, once i see that little ones heartbeat i will feel TONS better and will be able to relax.

I noticed when i would take my HPT, i felt just as nervous taking them as if i were a 15 year old taking one (except i REALLY wanted the +, where as at 15 your really hoping theres nothing)

Yeah I can't wait till we all get our :bfp: I am just so nervous like you said before that I will get pregnant right away then something happen and I will be so mad at myself feeling like I didn't give myself enough time to be okay.

And I am really hating this 2 weeks with no :sex: I mean I don't know if it is just because of the doctor saying no that makes it worse, but I feel like I am back to normal since it has been a week from tomorrow.

Bama-
Isnt that funny how it happens.... when ur told u cant/shouldnt u want it more than ever! Hubby tried putting the moves on me lastnight, but i just was SO not into it. (Tonight ill make it up to him:blush:) Iv just been kinda down about everything... and feel weird we have to use protection/be careful like we did before we were married...its just wierd, doesnt feel as intimate anymore :wacko:

AF better get here soon, i cant take the waiting game..... i swear.... i feel like im going to break and have a BD accident....

Its only been a week today since i had the red bever dam come through from my MC, and it feels like iv been waiting alot longer than just a week!

Yeah I can't wait till we all get our :bfp: I am just so nervous like you said before that I will get pregnant right away then something happen and I will be so mad at myself feeling like I didn't give myself enough time to be okay.

And I am really hating this 2 weeks with no :sex: I mean I don't know if it is just because of the doctor saying no that makes it worse, but I feel like I am back to normal since it has been a week from tomorrow.

I waited for one cycle to try again, and I’m sort of glad, but sort of not, cause we didn’t catch the 2nd cycle either - now I’m in the 2ww of the third and not feeling hopeful :( I think whatever happens and however you handle it you will have some regret, it’s just how it is I’m afraid.

The doctors told us not to have sex for 1 month, but i did a lot of research and found that it is perfectly safe to have sex once you have stopped bleeding. Waiting for the blood to stop reduces the risk of infection as your cervix has closed.

Bama-
Isnt that funny how it happens.... when ur told u cant/shouldnt u want it more than ever! Hubby tried putting the moves on me lastnight, but i just was SO not into it. (Tonight ill make it up to him:blush:) Iv just been kinda down about everything... and feel weird we have to use protection/be careful like we did before we were married...its just wierd, doesnt feel as intimate anymore :wacko:

AF better get here soon, i cant take the waiting game..... i swear.... i feel like im going to break and have a BD accident....

Its only been a week today since i had the red bever dam come through from my MC, and it feels like iv been waiting alot longer than just a week!

I know it is just crazy! I don't want to mess anything up but I haven't bled any from the d&c in over 2 days and I really want to feel intimate with my husband again. I mean in my mind I keep thinking what would it really hurt......but I am terrified of getting an infection or something then having to wait even longer, especially on the ttc part of it!!!!

ok, so im on the gravy train of taking baby aspirin (adult low dose 81mg). Ive read how alot of women have had luck taking this after they have had MC's. Theres nothing else i can do so why not (its doenst hurt u or the baby if u were to get pregnant)

Ive also been snacking on soy nuts on and off thruout the day for the past few days (to try and help thicken my uterine lining) not sure if its doing anything...but i like soy nuts so its not a huge problem for me to eat them for a few days at the start of my cycle.

How is everyone coming along?

I’m going crazy! Im 9dpo and i tested this morning, negative of course.

If I’m not pregnant I’m going to have to stop trying next month. I can’t cope with it being my focus every minute of every day. It’s making me ill. And the only way to stop it is to make sure i know there’s no chance of pregnancy, i can’t make myself calm down so i feel like i don’t have any other option.

Not having a good day :(

If I’m not pregnant I’m going to have to stop trying next month. I can’t cope with it being my focus every minute of every day. It’s making me ill. And the only way to stop it is to make sure i know there’s no chance of pregnancy, i can’t make myself calm down so i feel like i don’t have any other option.

im sorry ur having a bad day :hugs:
Try not worry about it if its making you upset and stress (easier said than done:dohh:) It will eventually happen, u gotta keep thinking positive!

Sorry hun, I knw hw u feel. Dats y am taking a more relaxed approach,letting nature take its course.
Fx for us all.

Aww I am so sorry your not having a good day...there is still hope! Like you said in a previous post whatever happens happens :hugs:
I had looked up a lot about after the d&c and I thought the same thing as long as bleeding had stopped it would be mostly okay to go ahead with regular "activities"

Thanks ladies. I am a bit calmer today, managed to resist testing this morning, which I am pleased with :)

Where is everyone else in your cycles? Anyone else close to testing? I’m going to try to wait until Saturday now.

Thanks ladies. I am a bit calmer today, managed to resist testing this morning, which I am pleased with :)

Where is everyone else in your cycles? Anyone else close to testing? I’m going to try to wait until Saturday now.

I feel far from anything!
bleeding stopped from the MC almost a week ago....and i doubt id even Ov. for another 2-3 weeks, so right now im just hanging out playing the waiting game...BEFORE the other waiting game. I tell ya, this whole baby thing def. teaches a person patience! (well trys to atleast:haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->