• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Time goes so slow when you’re waiting for something doesn’t it!

I haven’t learnt any patience yet, doh!

I had a chat with my hubby last night, and if I’m not pregnant this month we are going to have to take a break. I can’t handle it. Do you feel like TTC is taking over your whole life?! I do and I hate it! I’ve tried to be cool about it, but I can’t.

Time goes so slow when you’re waiting for something doesn’t it!

I haven’t learnt any patience yet, doh!

I had a chat with my hubby last night, and if I’m not pregnant this month we are going to have to take a break. I can’t handle it. Do you feel like TTC is taking over your whole life?! I do and I hate it! I’ve tried to be cool about it, but I can’t.

until i got my first BFP, i felt like it was taking over my life for sure... but ever since my first BFP, i have just come to realize itll happen....when its time to happen so now im not as crazy about it.

Y i was so nuts at first when trying was bc i was terrified i couldnt even get pregnant, but now knowing its possible for me, it makes me feel alot better.

But now its onto trying ton HOLD a pregnancy (which hopefully can be done naturally or with help of some meds, to help with hormones etc. if need be)

Ahh see I’m the opposite. I was really chilled out the first time round. Now since we’ve been trying after the m/c i just can’t seem to handle it.

Tested today 11dpo with a CB digital and got a ‘not pregnant’. Miserable as sin :(

When I got a bfp before my mc I tested at 11dpo. My frer test was positive and I couldnt believe it so I took a bunch more. On the ClearBlue ones I took, one was positive and two were negative. I think they're less sensitive.

Hi Mommas,
Lil intro about me: Had a MC at 5wks on Feb 1st, bleeding lasted 3days. No spotting ever since. Not waiting for AF but patiently awaiting O :haha:Am not doing anything special this month, other than EPO and Pre-seed to help with CM, has i dont seem to have EWCM.
I'd love to have buddies to share stories and experiences with. Lets move through TTC journey and encourage each other as we work our ways to sticky BFP!!!!!!
:hugs::hugs: and tons of babydust our way.
Praying for Rainbow babies for us all:baby::

Hey there!;) I also use pre-seed but taking musinex with the ingredients of Guaifenesin once a day starting around 5 days before O also helps with FCM, Im sorry for your loss. I'm also looking for friends to share stories and experiences with I too had a miscarriage in Nov. and then again in Feb. after trying since last july. I have to take clomid to O then progesterone second half of cycle and 12-16 weeks when becoming pregnant! So if ya ever need to talk send me a message! Good Luck!;)

Ahh see I’m the opposite. I was really chilled out the first time round. Now since we’ve been trying after the m/c i just can’t seem to handle it.

Tested today 11dpo with a CB digital and got a ‘not pregnant’. Miserable as sin :(

I am so sorry! :hugs:

Hey there!;) I also use pre-seed but taking musinex with the ingredients of Guaifenesin once a day starting around 5 days before O also helps with FCM, Im sorry for your loss. I'm also looking for friends to share stories and experiences with I too had a miscarriage in Nov. and then again in Feb. after trying since last july. I have to take clomid to O then progesterone second half of cycle and 12-16 weeks when becoming pregnant! So if ya ever need to talk send me a message! Good Luck!;)
Hi friend, so sorry for ur loss too. Hoping we all get our BFPs soon.

The digi's arent as sensitive as FRER! when i had my first MC, i took a FRER and a digi. the FRER had a faint + and the digi said not pregnant...waited a day or so and took both again and both were + and "PREGNANT"

Oh so sorry hun, rememba its nt over till AF shows. *hugs*

Hi friend, so sorry for ur loss too. Hoping we all get our BFPs soon.

That's a great way to look at it!!!! ;) We just need to stay positive send out good energy into the universe and wait for our RAINBOWS!!! ;)

Sorry to hear that Old Bear :-( im waiting for her to arrive, secretly hoping she doesnt visit!! x

Cancerlib, I may test on May 9 because that's my birthday, but I should probably wait until the 10 or 11.

Sorry, old bear! Good luck this cycle!

Hi Ladies,
So for some days now have had sore nipples,it started 1dpo am 5dpo today and tot it should av stopped by now. Actually av had post-ovulation sore nips b4 but not this long or intense.
Wondering what could be d cause, hormonal imbalance?:wacko:

i think my af is due the 10th but have no idea! been feeling sick, dizzy, backache, headache, constipated, i thought my boobs were ok until i took my bra off and my left nipple killed!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->