• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Hi Ladies!! It's been a while since I have checked in here. Nothing new in my world, just waiting around. I am 14dpo and took IC's yest and today and nothing :( So just waiting for af to show which is another confusion because I am having no cramps or anything like that. I am just really tired and confused and just mentally and physically drained. I feel like I have reached my breaking point and I want to do is cry!!!!:cry:

This round of clomid didn't give me as much symptoms dpo and it did first round. I did day21 blood work to make sure I ovulated and i did. My level was 15. I basically have 2 more rounds (doc gave me 4 months worth) of clomid left before I can go in and see him. I am no longer being monitored. Stress overload!!!!:dohh:

Hi Ladies!! It's been a while since I have checked in here. Nothing new in my world, just waiting around. I am 14dpo and took IC's yest and today and nothing :( So just waiting for af to show which is another confusion because I am having no cramps or anything like that. I am just really tired and confused and just mentally and physically drained. I feel like I have reached my breaking point and I want to do is cry!!!!:cry:

This round of clomid didn't give me as much symptoms dpo and it did first round. I did day21 blood work to make sure I ovulated and i did. My level was 15. I basically have 2 more rounds (doc gave me 4 months worth) of clomid left before I can go in and see him. I am no longer being monitored. Stress overload!!!!:dohh:

remember the game isnt over until AF comes! Dont stress my love...it only makes things worse and doenst help what your trying to accomplish. Itll be ok! but let it all out, itll make u feel better! :hugs:

i think my af is due the 10th but have no idea! been feeling sick, dizzy, backache, headache, constipated, i thought my boobs were ok until i took my bra off and my left nipple killed!! xxx
Fx'ed for us hun!

Oh hun, am so sorry u are feeling down. Hoping u get ur BFP instead of AF
**hugsss**

Hey guys! So I had a doctors appointment today, 2 weeks after my d&c. He basically asked if I had any questions and gave us the go ahead to start trying again!!! So since I am not telling anyone else.... WE ARE OFFICIALLY TRYING AGAIN!!!!! I am so excited and hope it happens soon!

:dust: to all you ladies!!!

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you and it isn't over till the evil witch shows. It is definitely a positive sign that you are o'ing. I am rooting for each of you on here, and I really hate that you are going through this. :growlmad: I haven't posted as much in here lately cause I know some of my ladies are down ......but I check on you all daily :winkwink: I am here for each and every one of you and I am praying you get your sticky beans soon.

Thinking I will O soon...tickers are usually right on. I've had a lot of CM this cycle (sorry for the overshare!). Has anyone else experienced this first cycle after a MC? (Last cycle was my first real period since my MC bleed...)

Hey guys! So I had a doctors appointment today, 2 weeks after my d&c. He basically asked if I had any questions and gave us the go ahead to start trying again!!! So since I am not telling anyone else.... WE ARE OFFICIALLY TRYING AGAIN!!!!! I am so excited and hope it happens soon!

YAY! YAY! now hop to it! :happydance:

Thinking I will O soon...tickers are usually right on. I've had a lot of CM this cycle (sorry for the overshare!). Has anyone else experienced this first cycle after a MC? (Last cycle was my first real period since my MC bleed...)

Mine was pretty much the same.... but more CM i think is great news!

I have put him on a strict :sex: schedule :happydance:

HAHA nice! I feel like i have the mentality of a guy now ever since TTC.
Always looking for some :haha: But hubby sometimes is "too tired" or "just doesnt feel like it" sometimes....and im like what the hell is wrong with u!?

Hes gotten better ever since the MC's but i think he knows it is possible for us, and i dont think he really realized how much he really wanted a little one until he was babying me for the short time i was pregnant and getting excited for each step along the way

HAHA nice! I feel like i have the mentality of a guy now ever since TTC.
Always looking for some :haha: But hubby sometimes is "too tired" or "just doesnt feel like it" sometimes....and im like what the hell is wrong with u!?

Hes gotten better ever since the MC's but i think he knows it is possible for us, and i dont think he really realized how much he really wanted a little one until he was babying me for the short time i was pregnant and getting excited for each step along the way

My hubby is the same way! Since our loss he is just as excited and ready to be pregnant again and so he is just as into it as I am, or he at least acts like he is. I sometimes think he just does it because he knows how bad I want to be pregnant again....We will just have to see though but I told him we can't be doing this I am tired crap....your never too tired for that lol!

Bama-
I noticed we MC pretty much the same time.... have u gotten any Ov symptoms yet?

Mine is no where to be seen.... im thinking i wont OV until the time i did the 1st MC which was a week later than my normal Ov time (which was at CD25-CD27) THAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER..... im on CD17 right now... Grr:growlmad:

not a patient person as you can tell :dohh:

I noticed I had some cm Thursday last week and I had some pains like ovulation pain, but i am not getting hopes up on anything happening this quickly. Before the mc I had longer cycles around 30-32 days but before I had my 11 month old I was 28 days so who knows how it will go back. I really am not that great at tracking everything, you ladies make it seem so easy!!!

I noticed I had some cm Thursday last week and I had some pains like ovulation pain, but i am not getting hopes up on anything happening this quickly. Before the mc I had longer cycles around 30-32 days but before I had my 11 month old I was 28 days so who knows how it will go back. I really am not that great at tracking everything, you ladies make it seem so easy!!!

I just got off of EWCM, thats all i have the patients and time for, haha

Iv noticed CM but its just the basic creamy/white... but iv bee a tad crampy down there... so who knows what the hell my body is doing. I wish it printed out a "what im doing today" list so i have its agenda day by day :haha:

Iv noticed CM but its just the basic creamy/white... but iv bee a tad crampy down there... so who knows what the hell my body is doing. I wish it printed out a "what im doing today" list so i have its agenda day by day :haha:

Yeah that is pretty much all I go by too but I am kinda lost on what it means? You ovulate after that right? OR you ovulate during the time you have ewcm? I know that is probably a dumb question I should already know the answer to....:haha:

Yeah that is pretty much all I go by too but I am kinda lost on what it means? You ovulate after that right? OR you ovulate during the time you have ewcm? I know that is probably a dumb question I should already know the answer to....:haha:
There are no dumb questions... haha from my understanding when you first get EWCM, it means u will ovulate soon (ur body is prepping to make it easier for the swimmers to get to the fallopian tubes before u do) so the next day or so you will probably ov. They say when your EWCM is most abundant is the actual time u Ov. So as long as you get down to business around that time ur bases are covered. My EWCM lasts for like 3-4 days... so usually day 2 or day 3 for me is the most abundant

I may have missed it this time then....but I am SOOOO trying not to stress about it because I know the second I started stressing and obsessing it will take forever!

yes, DONT STRESS! i can be sucha stressful person, so i try and remain calm as well. Thats y i keep myself busy so i dont have time to stress! Or i go play with my dogs and take them to the dog park (i have a 2 year old aussie/blue heeler mix, her name is Quinn and i have a almost 2 year old black lab names Kaiya)

They honestly keep my hopes up and keep me optimistic for my future baby. I know its wierd to say that, but they honestly do....they are my best friends and my furry kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->