TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Well this morning I am having af cramps so I feel that shes going to show her nasty face sometime today :( If she does, I will start cycle 3 of clomid days 3-5 once again. I'm starting to get nervous because my doc only gave me 4 months worth of clomid so basically if cycle 3 doesnt work in May, then June is my last shot :( If I wasnt stressing enough before, I am even more now!

Hope, fx for you! Don't give up until she shows!

I went in today for a scan 6dpo and I had a double ovulation but my lining is still thin (4.4mm). Did anyone have success with a thin lining?

yes, DONT STRESS! i can be sucha stressful person, so i try and remain calm as well. Thats y i keep myself busy so i dont have time to stress! Or i go play with my dogs and take them to the dog park (i have a 2 year old aussie/blue heeler mix, her name is Quinn and i have a almost 2 year old black lab names Kaiya)

They honestly keep my hopes up and keep me optimistic for my future baby. I know its wierd to say that, but they honestly do....they are my best friends and my furry kids!

I completely understand! Our daughter and our 2 furbaby boys keep me going! I have a corgi (Rascal) and a chocolate lab (Marley) and our almost 1 year old keeps us going! I may be stressed once/if af comes but for now I am just relaxing and enjoying everything happening in my life right now. I know it will happen soon enough....for all of us

I went in today for a scan 6dpo and I had a double ovulation but my lining is still thin (4.4mm). Did anyone have success with a thin lining?

I am not sure if i have a thin lining or not. I am thinking i may as my AF before my MC's were rather light and only lasted for a few days (just me assuming..) Does your Dr. think they need to up your clomid dosage? Bc that should be helping proliferate your uterine lining!

I personally self prescribed baby aspirin which helps get blood flow to your uterus to try and help it thicken and i also started eating soy nuts in the first few days of my cycle to help thicken my uterine lining as well (eating soy is the natural way to help thicken the uterus...it works like Clomid)

Hey StayHopeful, you can start taking Vit E, I learnt it helps thicken the lining. There are so many other natural things u can try, u can google and read up some.

Hey StayHopeful, you can start taking Vit E, I learnt it helps thicken the lining. There are so many other natural things u can try, u can google and read up some.
Dunno if u can get palm oil, learnt its the best form of natural vitE, 2tablespoon first thing in the morning b4 food or drink everyday.

The wait is over for me. The witch arrived....right on time. Looks like I will be starting round 3 of clomid on Sunday. Praying 3rd times the charm because after this one I only have one more refill left.....at least it's making me ovulate right. that gives me some hope to cling too :/

The wait is over for me. The witch arrived....right on time. Looks like I will be starting round 3 of clomid on Sunday. Praying 3rd times the charm because after this one I only have one more refill left.....at least it's making me ovulate right. that gives me some hope to cling too :/
So sorry the witch got u dear, praying 3rd time's a charm for u....*hugs*

Sorry to hear about the witch Hope! :hugs:

Thanks. Shes just been spotting today which never happens to me. Usually when shes here, shes not shy. I have to wait to see what tomorrow brings because if it gets heavy tomorrow, then that will be cd1 for me. Just worried about taking clomid on the wrong day.

I tried to find palm oil at the grocery store but no luck so I bought vitamin e pills. Fx it's not too little too late!

hi everyone

i have just started my mc. I was 6 weeks pregnant. I would love to try again straight away and it would be great to join you all.

good luck to everyone :flower:

madeline xx

Hey everyone I need some support. I am feeling very frustrated this morning.
I had a mc on January 3 at 5 wks. My NP suggested that my husband and I wait 2 cycles to start trying again.
We started trying again in March. The first pregnancy was so easy. All I did was say "let's get pregnant" and poof a few weeks later I got BFP...2 days later I'm in the ER.
Anyways, last month we were very diligent...every day that we were "suppose" to. Well, AF showed up. I feel like it's a slap in the face. My body took forever to regulate after the MC and now I'm finally ready and nothings happening.
It doesn't make it any easier that I'm a Nurse and work in a female dominated environment and 6 yes 6 of my coworkers have announced pregnancies since I MC'd.

Oh well, more trying this month hopefully we will get some good news in June.

Thanks for reading! I really just needed to rant somewhere...my sister-in-law just had my niece on the 2nd. She's who I usually rant too, but I can't bog her down now, can I?

Here's to BFP!!!! Good Luck Everyone!

So sorry for your loss, madeline!

And ghuber, I'm sorry for your loss and how frustrated you are feeling. I can relate, I also mc in January at 5 weeks after getting my bfp the first month of trying. We started trying again fairly quickly but I found out I had PCOS and wasn't o'ing do I started a clomid cycle in March. I felt like I did everything right and I was so convinced I was pregnant, so I was really gutted when AF showed up.

This is a great place to rant, the ladies here are so sweet and supportive. I am so sorry for your loss and fx for your bfp in June! :dust:

Hey everyone I need some support. I am feeling very frustrated this morning.
I had a mc on January 3 at 5 wks. My NP suggested that my husband and I wait 2 cycles to start trying again.
We started trying again in March. The first pregnancy was so easy. All I did was say "let's get pregnant" and poof a few weeks later I got BFP...2 days later I'm in the ER.
Anyways, last month we were very diligent...every day that we were "suppose" to. Well, AF showed up. I feel like it's a slap in the face. My body took forever to regulate after the MC and now I'm finally ready and nothings happening.
It doesn't make it any easier that I'm a Nurse and work in a female dominated environment and 6 yes 6 of my coworkers have announced pregnancies since I MC'd.

Oh well, more trying this month hopefully we will get some good news in June.

Thanks for reading! I really just needed to rant somewhere...my sister-in-law just had my niece on the 2nd. She's who I usually rant too, but I can't bog her down now, can I?

Here's to BFP!!!! Good Luck Everyone!

You sound almost exactly like me! My MC was at the start of Feb at 7 weeks and we were told to wait a month which we did, and now I have had 2 cycles where we have done everything we could and I am not pregnant. It’s driving me nuts. Like literally, I’m going crazy!

And since my MC I know 10 people (yes, really, 10!!) who have announced pregnancies. It’s enough to drive anyone over the edge who wants a baby, nevermind someone who has just suffered a MC.

I don’t know how to make it better for you, I can’t for myself. Just know you aren’t alone x

hi ghuber sorry for your loss :hugs: just hang in there, it sounds like you are doing all the right things timing wise and you are obviously able to conceive so its just about playing the odds at this stage. I have my fingers crossed for you. :flower:

hi stay hopeful thanks :flower: :hugs:

to anyone who can help - I was wondering how long is a mc meant to go on for? and how do you know that it was successful?

Madeline xxx

Hi Madeline, so sorry for your loss.

Every MC is different, I know some ladies who only bled for a few days, whereas I bled for over a week.

Are you in the UK or USA? Have you been seen by your doctor? I’m in the UK and I had a scan which told me how much clotting I had left to pass (by the time my scan came I had already lost the baby and sac).

Once you register negative on a pregnancy test that is usually good enough for UK doctors to release you with no further treatment.

Hope you are ok, from your posts you seem to be doing quite well. Mine was 3 months ago and I’m only recently starting to feel like me again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->