TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Aww Melly I just had the same feeling just now! I have literally just written about it in my TTC journal. Felt sad that a new baby would be taking my pumpkins home :( Even though I would obviously be so excited to get my BFP it feels sad like this has tainted by first pregnancy experience

Think we just need to give ourselves permission to feel sad some days and okay on others x

I'm so glad I found you guys - Thanks Alandsa for pointing me in this direction!
This is all VERY VERY new, just happened yesterday/today, and I'm struggling. I'm getting a lot of 'it was so early, you shouldn't be that upset' from less than supportive people. Yes, I was only 4+3 weeks, that doesn't mean I didn't love my to-be-pumpkin and the thought of what she/he would have brought to my life. I'm unsure whether I should get right back on the wagon, or take a break. This was only my second cycle TTC so I feel pretty deflated. Do most people only have to go through this once? Is it as common as they say? Is it safe to try and go right back into active TTC?

When does it stop hurting - physically and emotionally???

BabyHopes, I am so sorry for your loss. I was almost 5 weeks when I lost my little bean and I'm still struggling. It's not the overwhelming feeling I had at first, but it's still hard. I'm not sure if I'm back to normal physically, I've been cramping and achy for the past week, but it seemed like I was fine for a while. Still no AF and it's been 36 days since I started bleeding... I got my BFP on my first cycle off BC, so not sure what a regular cycle looks like for me, but we want to TTC again and the waiting is driving me nuts. My doctor said we could try again right away, that waiting a cycle would just make it easier for dating purposes.

I am 1DPO :D

Hope: When you get a Smiley face you should Ovulate 12 - 36 hours after I think it is? :wacko: Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please? Don't want to give false information out :haha:

Thanks Excalibur. Yeah I normally do ovulate 2 days after I get the smiley, but getting the discharge yesterday threw me off. I know last month I didn't ovulate until about 3 or 4 days after the smiley and I know this because of my LP (i counted backwards to find this out, lol). But then again I was under a lot of stress last month with family health concerns so that probably delayed it. I guess we will find out soon after this tww is over! good luck ladies :)

I'm so glad I found you guys - Thanks Alandsa for pointing me in this direction!
This is all VERY VERY new, just happened yesterday/today, and I'm struggling. I'm getting a lot of 'it was so early, you shouldn't be that upset' from less than supportive people. Yes, I was only 4+3 weeks, that doesn't mean I didn't love my to-be-pumpkin and the thought of what she/he would have brought to my life. I'm unsure whether I should get right back on the wagon, or take a break. This was only my second cycle TTC so I feel pretty deflated. Do most people only have to go through this once? Is it as common as they say? Is it safe to try and go right back into active TTC?

When does it stop hurting - physically and emotionally???
Oh my! So sorry for your loss. I got my BFP 3rd month TTC and was 5+1wks when i lost my LO, i was so devastated but i believe there's a reason for everythng. A lot of people simply dont know what to say to a woman who lost a baby. Darn those people saying 'It was so early, you shouldn't be that upset' . Do they know what u went thru to get d BFP in d first place? All d sleepless nights,BDing even when not in the mood,waiting faithfully for O,and hoping in the TWW, buying this and trying that ?. Oooooo DARN them all.
**crying**

Oh my! So sorry for your loss. I got my BFP 3rd month TTC and was 5+1wks when i lost my LO, i was so devastated but i believe there's a reason for everythng. A lot of people simply dont know what to say to a woman who lost a baby. Darn those people saying 'It was so early, you shouldn't be that upset' . Do they know what u went thru to get d BFP in d first place? All d sleepless nights,BDing even when not in the mood,waiting faithfully for O,and hoping in the TWW, buying this and trying that ?. Oooooo DARN them all.
**crying**
U can start TTC whenever u are ready. I bled for 3days and had a very small spotting on the 5th day. I MCed Feb 1st and Oed Feb 16th.
Cry all u want,vent and rant,sulk, do everything, its better than keeping your emotions in.
GL to us all,praying for our RAINBOW babies soon.

I am 1DPO :D

Hope: When you get a Smiley face you should Ovulate 12 - 36 hours after I think it is? :wacko: Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please? Don't want to give false information out :haha:

Thanks Excalibur. Yeah I normally do ovulate 2 days after I get the smiley, but getting the discharge yesterday threw me off. I know last month I didn't ovulate until about 3 or 4 days after the smiley and I know this because of my LP (i counted backwards to find this out, lol). But then again I was under a lot of stress last month with family health concerns so that probably delayed it. I guess we will find out soon after this tww is over! good luck ladies :)

You're welcome hun :hugs: Yeah, stress can delay things like that, annoying right? :haha: I was like that when I spotted discharge, my first AF after MC, the day I stopped bleeding, I had EWCM, I thought I can't be Ovulating so early can I? Anyway, it wasn't Ovulation, but during the time around O, I didn't have any EWCM, just white discharge? :shrug: Good luck :dust:

Not sure, I didn't temp or use opks after my mc because I had read it might be unreliable... Not sure if that was true. If you count when I started bleeding from my mc as CD1 then I'm on CD38.

Not sure, I didn't temp or use opks after my mc because I had read it might be unreliable... Not sure if that was true. If you count when I started bleeding from my mc as CD1 then I'm on CD38.
Oh,so sorry about that.i get what u mean. So how sure are you that you ovulated this month and how frequent was the BDing to be sure you did it during your fertile window?
GL

Though bodies are different but i dont think thats true. At least i temped after my MC and it worked,and i know some ladies on here did OPKs too which worked for them.:shrug:

Oh,so sorry about that.i get what u mean. So how sure are you that you ovulated this month and how frequent was the BDing to be sure you did it during your fertile window?
GL

Not really sure about o'ing one way or the other, but we've been bding every 2-3 days. I had some lower back pain around CD17, then nausea anew cramping around CD23 and again the last few days.

Not really sure about o'ing one way or the other, but we've been bding every 2-3 days. I had some lower back pain around CD17, then nausea anew cramping around CD23 and again the last few days.
Good you BD'ed often,all ground has been covered then. Fx'ed for us.

I used OPK's after our MC and they worked for me, they were right on time. :)

You're welcome hun :) I'm not too bad thank you, tired though, just had a walk into town and I'm shattered! How are you today hun?
Am good. I had fever ystaday so dont know if the metallic taste am having is due to that or preg symptom.
So far,am holding myself together..lol

You're welcome hun :) I'm not too bad thank you, tired though, just had a walk into town and I'm shattered! How are you today hun?
Am good. I had fever ystaday so dont know if the metallic taste am having is due to that or preg symptom.
So far,am holding myself together..lol

Glad to hear hun :hugs: Aww bless, metallic taste is definetly a sign of pregnancy, fingers crossed eh? :happydance: I have been absolutely shattered for the past 2 days, I'm hoping this is a very early sign of Pregnancy. It's 6:30pm and I feel like I could just go to bed and sleep for a week! :haha: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->