TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Glad to hear hun :hugs: Aww bless, metallic taste is definetly a sign of pregnancy, fingers crossed eh? :happydance: I have been absolutely shattered for the past 2 days, I'm hoping this is a very early sign of Pregnancy. It's 6:30pm and I feel like I could just go to bed and sleep for a week! :haha: :dust:
Yes,with my last pregnancy,i slept early and woke up in the middle of the night and wont sleep back till early morning.
Tons of sticky babydust to us.

Glad to hear hun :hugs: Aww bless, metallic taste is definetly a sign of pregnancy, fingers crossed eh? :happydance: I have been absolutely shattered for the past 2 days, I'm hoping this is a very early sign of Pregnancy. It's 6:30pm and I feel like I could just go to bed and sleep for a week! :haha: :dust:
Yes,with my last pregnancy,i slept early and woke up in the middle of the night and wont sleep back till early morning.
Tons of sticky babydust to us.

Aww, hopefully you will sleep right through this time round :D :dust: to all :hugs:

hi, I'm sorry for both of your losses! :( this is such a tricky time of feeling in limbo isn't it.

I had a MC at 5wks and am not waiting for AF but going straight for that next egg. I spotted for a week and then bled for 5 days quite heavy but like a period. I have finally stopped today, with just occasional (?heavy) spotting. DH is away until Saturday so we shall be starting then, so hopefully my egg doesnt arrive early lol

I chart my temps and use OPKs and can see that my pre-ovulation temps aren't quite the same as last cycle. I have tested -ve on a 10miu IC so know that my hCG is finally down and i am also getting -ve OPKs now too. So I'm ready to go lol

Im also planning to use a sperm friendly lube and daily BDing around my fertile window as it got me the BFP last time :)

baby dust to you both!! x

I am in a similar situation...hcg tested yesterday at 11, doc found a tiny bit of rpoc on the ultrasound. I finally got a positive opk yesterday afternoon, but doc is advising me not to ttc until after first AF. Hate to go against doctors orders, but I am so anxious to try again after waiting 8 weeks for my hcg to drop.

Also kinda bummed that my doc didn't offer methotrexate until now, almost eight weeks after d&c and levels down to 11. Sure could have used that option a month ago :(

Anyone have any thoughts on TTC with retained tissue?

The last few days I have been having major mood swings. I usually get "bitchy" right before af is due, but that is not until next week...so i am not sure if i should take that as a symptom? This morning i woke up so happy and positive that i told my husband i felt i was pregnant and it was a girl!!! very strange things happening, dont know if its all in the head or???

How is everyone else doing? When does everyone start testing?:happydance:

I am in a similar situation...hcg tested yesterday at 11, doc found a tiny bit of rpoc on the ultrasound. I finally got a positive opk yesterday afternoon, but doc is advising me not to ttc until after first AF. Hate to go against doctors orders, but I am so anxious to try again after waiting 8 weeks for my hcg to drop.

Also kinda bummed that my doc didn't offer methotrexate until now, almost eight weeks after d&c and levels down to 11. Sure could have used that option a month ago :(

Anyone have any thoughts on TTC with retained tissue?
Oh,pls dont. Retained tissue after MC could be dangerous if not purged, it could decay and lead to infection.

TTC1at34: I'm backing cancerlib up on this one! It's dangerous :(

Hope: Fingers crossed your instincts lead to a BFP! :D I have been exhausted for the past couple of days and having moodswings :blush: Either my Iron levels are low or it's for a good reason! ;) :dust:

Oh,pls dont. Retained tissue after MC could be dangerous if not purged, it could decay and lead to infection.
Whats your doc's reaction to the retained product? Tot everythng should have been removed during d d&c. Was there no follow-up checkup after it? Am so sorry for being nosy, just wanna know you're safe.
**hugs**

The last few days I have been having major mood swings. I usually get "bitchy" right before af is due, but that is not until next week...so i am not sure if i should take that as a symptom? This morning i woke up so happy and positive that i told my husband i felt i was pregnant and it was a girl!!! very strange things happening, dont know if its all in the head or???

Stay positive woman, am testing 29th.

"I'd rather have a few moments of happiness than a lifetime of nothing special."

In a way, the loss of my LO has made me stronger. :happydance:
How about u?:haha:

Ttc1at34 - aww thats so frustrating that you have retained tissue! are they going to do something about it?

Stay positive woman, am testing 29th.

Haha, trying my hardest believe me!! Today i was in total bi*ch mode which never happens just because. I am a very friendly, shy, non-confrontal kind of girl so to feel like this is odd. this next week is going to draaaagggg!!! And yes, the loss of our LO has made me stronger as well, and made me that much more motivated!!! :thumbup:

Hi Emily.
I miscarried on Jan. 3r,d 2012 and I am ready to TTC again. I am just so afraid I won't fall pregnant again. I would love to be your TTC buddy!

Hi Emily.
I miscarried on Jan. 3r,d 2012 and I am ready to TTC again. I am just so afraid I won't fall pregnant again. I would love to be your TTC buddy!
Jessica- I'm sorry for your loss- Dont be scared you won't be able to conceive again! I was, and then found that I had conceived on back to back cycles, right after my loss at 4 weeks in January, I got my BFP on 2/12! Good Luck!!!

Cancerlib- Let us know how testing goes! and of course best of luck!:thumbup: Im anxious and excited for you! As i have said somewhere in this thread of posts, I had a loss last month and then was beyond excited to have a BFP on 2/12!

Cancerlib- Let us know how testing goes! and of course best of luck!:thumbup: Im anxious and excited for you! As i have said somewhere in this thread of posts, I had a loss last month and then was beyond excited to have a BFP on 2/12!
Oh, thanks for the encouragement. Thats awesome,getting your BFP so fast. Wishing you a H&H 9mnths.
Will definitely keep u updated, hoping to post my BFP here Tuesday AM.....hahahahha

Hi Emily.
Oh sweet, so sorry for your loss and do stay positive. We are all in this together and we are gonna get our Sticky Beans soonest.

Oh, thanks for the encouragement. Thats awesome,getting your BFP so fast. Wishing you a H&H 9mnths.
Will definitely keep u updated, hoping to post my BFP here Tuesday AM.....hahahahha

:happydance: Im hoping you'll get to post your BFP tomorrow too! Can't wait to hear all about it! :happydance:

i just had my DC a few days ago (thursday) i am going for my post op next monday to get testing for HCG levels. I didnt ask the doctor about how long it takes for the levels to go down. i heard drinking water is good. when did everyone start planning to ttc. We want to get pregnant right away but i do not know if opk are reliable?

i just had my DC a few days ago (thursday) i am going for my post op next monday to get testing for HCG levels. I didnt ask the doctor about how long it takes for the levels to go down. i heard drinking water is good. when did everyone start planning to ttc. We want to get pregnant right away but i do not know if opk are reliable?
Oh,so sorry for your loss. *hugs*
You can try OPK and some other method like temping, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"