TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Will doc tell me when to take Clomid (what CD) or do I just decide that on my own? I'm taking Prometrium right now but then I'll be starting it.
you can order it off the internet but I would recommend having your doc put you on it that way it wont cause you any problems.

He said he's going to put me on it, I was wondering if he'll tell me which CDs to take it?

He said he's going to put me on it, I was wondering if he'll tell me which CDs to take it?

Yeah when they put you on it they will tell you on what days to take it, when to stop taking etc., keep in mind it can sometimes after the opk's if you use them. babymed.com is good at giving you an online ovulation calendar. Its under the tools in the top left. I use it monthly (plus the opk's) and although every woman is different it has always hit the nail on the head on when I am ovulating. It will tell you when your fertile period is, etc.

I really hope so! Getting a bfp in march would be the best belated bday gift in the world!!! My doc told me to take my clomid days 3-7. I wonder what the difference is? Yes I have read many success stories online too and really hope one round is all we will need :) :thumbup:
I really dont know what the difference is too, have asked around and nobody seems to know.
Am starting tonight,close to midnight (if thr's any S/E i'd love to sleep through it LOL). Ideally tonight will b CD4,i spotted 28th,full AF started 29th. But my doc said not to worry since i'll be using it at night. So i can say am doing CD4-8.
GL to us.
I don't think there are any major s/e - Lets all hope for a march :BFP:

boo my :bfp: didn't work with my previous post so lets try this again lololol

AF is teasing me with her stupid cramps. I am so ready for her to be here already so that I can get started on my clomid! I was hoping she would be here 3 days ago but of course she does as she pleases. Wanting to have a baby should really NOT have to be this difficult and calculated and timed! boo to that! but yaaay for getting march bfp's :)

well lets hope af doesnt come around!!

Af arrived and didn't hold back, lol. I am on cd3 and took my first ever clomid 50mg. Keeping my fingers crossed this month is the month! :hugs:

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you too. I will know I guess by Monday whether I got my sticky bean or not. The signs and symptoms are there but you know how that goes- doesnt mean squat till you get a :bfp:

OK Ladies I need all of you to get March a :bfp: I tested yesterday evening and I got my :bfp: now I am excited but scared to death since it has been 30 days since i had my mc. Im probably going to be an emotional wreck on here every little twinge is scaring me to death. Keep your fingers crossed that this is my sticky bean :baby: And I will keep you all updated on here as to how things go. The good thing is that my symptoms are so much stronger this time around. sending :hug: and :dust: to each of you as we have all helped each other so much and I really am praying for all of you to join me with march :bfp:

Congrats mrsclark!!!!! That is great and exciting news!!!! I know how you feel about being scared, I know I will be like that as well when I finally get my bfp the second time around. It's been 7 months since my mc, but it doesn't make it any less nerve-wrecking, especially since I am such a paranoid worry wuss lol. I finish my last pill of clomid tomorrow (first time taking it this cycle) so I am praying I get my bfp this month since I ovulate on my own, but just not strong enough.

Happy and healthy nine months to you.....keep us updated :)

wowwee congrats Mrs Clark :D that's brilliant news!! looks like we found out both of :bfp:s on the same day lol

Wanted to check in on my girls and see how everyone is doing :hugs:

Waiting to ovulate....but bding every other day just to be safe. I need the pos opk so I can know when to go for bloodwork for cd21. Hopefully it happens soon cuz I'm anxious to see if the clomid helped my eggies :) how's ur pregnancy going so far? Good and easy I hope! :)

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Emily and I am excited to be looking towards the future. I'm 27 and had a mmc at 9 weeks and finally passed the sac at 11.5 on 2/13. I have my first period after the mc and can't wait for it to be over so we can try again. Hoping for an April BFP!

Just finished my 1st round of Clomid (50mg) today, waiting to O and terrified it won't work...

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Emily and I am excited to be looking towards the future. I'm 27 and had a mmc at 9 weeks and finally passed the sac at 11.5 on 2/13. I have my first period after the mc and can't wait for it to be over so we can try again. Hoping for an April BFP!

So sorry for your loss, Emily! Fx for you!

Hi Emmy- nice to meet you - hate the circumstances. I am keeping my fingers crossed for an April :bfp: as you can see we all support each other sending :dust: to you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->