TTC #1 at 35+

Hi Hope! We're similar (Lisa too): I've been trying since Sept. with one month off (OH was sick), though I'm older at 37. Oh to be 35 again!!! How great to have 27-day cycles... short! Are you ov'ing now? Charting or using opks?

So Lisa are you 4 dpo too? I'm suddenly feeling out already... poo!!!

Hi Ella (and Lisa)! So nice to know I am not alone :)

My cycles are usually 26/27 days (11/12 day LP), although it went to CD34 last month! Think it was me experimenting with extra B-Vits (stopped taking them after 2 wks as Ov wasn't happening)! I am charting AND using opk sticks :blush:

Nice to meet you all!!! x

hey huni welcome to the TTC 35+#1

I have a 27 day cycle with a 14day lp I am not charting but using OPKS this is my fifth month trying, but have loads of PMA.

This month we uped the :sex: can barely look at each other since all the :sex: lol

looking for a :baby: this month!!! fx to all of us we deserve it!!!

Lisa, I am going to try to follow your very good example and instead of thinking I may be out cultivate loads of PMA! Woo hoo! Here's to all of us!

Hi ladies - we're away for the weekend, but thought I'd take advantage of the free wireless!

Sounds like we all started TTC around Sept last year - we did too!

So CD4/5 for me here, so have just downed half a dozen Soy tablets, as the only ones available here are only 20mg per capsule, though I've found some that are 50mg, so if we don't hit the jackpot this month, I'll get those ones.

Well we're off to get Fish & Chips to eat on the beach (just fish for me, as chips aren't part of my diet!), then hopefully some recreational BDing - though I find that hard at the moment, not sure why - it's fun, but I guess we overdo it a bit around ov time! At least I won't need to lie with my legs up the wall!!

Where abouts do you live hun?[/QUOTE]

Hey honey I live in Wythall, Birmingham do you know it? x

Hello :wave: I am 35 and TTC #1. We got married last year and decided to start trying 6 months ago but 1 of those months we missed timed completely! :dohh: ... and the optimist in me reckons that 2 other months weren't exactly timed that well! Can't wait for a little :baby: !!

:dust: to you all!! :flower:

Hello Hope4BFP and welcome.
I am 37 and got married August last year. We've been ttc since then but probably only on my 4th well timed month.
Wishing you lots of luck on your ttc journey and hope it won't be too long a wait for your :baby: xx

Hi Lisa

It must be so hard for you right now - of course you are thrilled about your new niece but I know how hard it is too so sending you lots of :hugs:

Thinking of you tomorrow when you get to meet her xx

Thanks Debs x

i really can't wait to see her and give her a cuddle if this month is not my month or if it never will be my month at least I can steal a cuddle which will keep me going:cry:

But PMA for this month and babydust for us all come on Team 35+ lets start the :bfp: rolling xxx

Lisa how exciting to have a newborn baby in your family. Wow you get to
a perfect baby to cuddle today :happydance:. I don't envy a 9lb birth though!! Ouch. :haha:

Have fun and with the amount of PMA you bring to this group I really hope you get your :bfp: soon. :hugs:. xx

well I am off to see my mortgage advisor so fx I get the mortgage I need for the house I want:)

PMA all the way today! they have named her lucie cause my big bro and granda used to call me lucy loo when I was a toddler lol my big bro still calls me Lucy sometimes it's his pet name for me.

So today I get to cuddle Lucie and be part of her life which is awesome, today hopefully I get to go ahead with the house which me and my OH will raise our family in.

Its 6 dpo and my little bean is deciding if it's time for me to be a mummy, I know it's time everything is just right.

So come on TTC35+ lets show the young girls how it's done and start racking up the :bfp:

at least one of us this month will get a :bfp: or will be on the way to making a :bfp: next month, so whos it gonna be? so use all your PMA and believe it will be you xx babydust

Good luck with the house!!!!

Amazing that we all started around the same time. Somehow it's meant to be. (I have a healthy respect for fate.)

5 dpo for me... We have the house already, just need to furnish the nursery!

Lucie is a lovely name!

Thanks for spreading babydust and good cheer!!!

it is so exciting I am 6dpo so sims so far are 3/4/5 dpo I have had tugging and a few pains some around my belly button and some near ovary!

Today at 6dpo I brushed my teeth and there was loads of blood tmi that never happens. apart from that nothing really:(

Oh I just remembered I have had a really unusually dry mouth for the past three days (bizare)

So girls who has symptons?

Ps got to cuddle my niece she is gorgeous and has the biggest mop of dark hair which is really long lol. No wonder Laura had really bad heartburn...

I just wanted to share a funny story my brothers youngest Ben went to visit the baby and with relief he said oh good it's not a monkey!

He is five, apparently Laura (mum) to little baby Lucie kept saying wait to you see I bet you it's a little monkey and referred to the baby as a little monkey if it was kicking etc.

ben had told his nan when asked would he like a baby bro or baby sis? he said he didn't mind but really didn't want a monkey lol

I just wanted to share a funny story my brothers youngest Ben went to visit the baby and with relief he said oh good it's not a monkey!

He is five, apparently Laura (mum) to little baby Lucie kept saying wait to you see I bet you it's a little monkey and referred to the baby as a little monkey if it was kicking etc.

ben had told his nan when asked would he like a baby bro or baby sis? he said he didn't mind but really didn't want a monkey lol

Such a cute story. xx

Symptom Time!
AF due on Tuesday/Wednesday. Still have discomfort in my bbs and at times very sharp pains. They are very heavy and I'm very aware of them!
I've still got gas and burping lots which is making me laugh :haha:
The spotting stopped completely and now I've just got lots of creamy CM (sorry TMI :blush:)
I'm getting odd dragging and twinges low down on both sides of my belly button.
Today is the first day I've felt like doing any exercise since my cold. When I was doing core/stomach stuff it was really uncomfortable and quite painful. It made me stop just in case I was doing any damage!
Oh I'm off on hols a week on Monday and now I'm worried that if, by some amazing miracle, I get a :bfp: what do I do about flying? Will the cabin pressure cause me any problems? :shrug:
Sending you all PMA and :dust: xx

Hun I'm not sure about the flying google and see x but ur symptoms sound awesome! Come on little bean stick for beanhopes xx

Flying shouldn't be a worry at all, beanhopes. My fingers are crossed for you! And you too Lisa... great symptoms, both of you!

Me? Nothing :( pooh.

Flying shouldn't be a worry at all, beanhopes. My fingers are crossed for you! And you too Lisa... great symptoms, both of you!

Me? Nothing :( pooh.

EllaMom2B there are lots of threads on bnb where the month ladies didn't have symptoms was the month they got their :bfp:. Don't give up!! None of us are out until AF shows up.
:hugs:

Hi Guys

Hope you are all well. Congrats Lisa on being an auntie again - she is gorgeous!

Just been lurking last few days...trying to keep myself sane by telling myself that i'm not pregnant as i cant bear this waiting. I guess im just preparing myself for the disappointment of AF and a BFN this month. I felt so positive...too positive even and was winding myself up but now I am just waiting for AF...

I love Lisa's PMA and Beanhopes symptoms...I am very positive and supportive for others but just seem to struggle with me lol. I never claimed not to be weird :p. I think that it might just be my way of coping, who knows?

Anyway...FX'D for you all and babydust too xxx

Hi Tigger_lass
I've got lots of PMA for you. :hugs:
I'm on a total rollercoaster of emotions and have eventually convinced myself that all my symptoms are just normal stuff.
I am now sure that AF will arrive early next week but I'll try and be ok about it.
I was having my nails done yesterday and the lady who does them dropped out that one of my friends is pregnant! I feel bad finding out that way because that friend has been trying to get to see me for the past two weeks and with my cold and work I've not had a chance. At least I can pretend I don't know and have time to prepare my happy face :cry:
She is absolutely lovely but only 23yrs old and obviously so fertile! I'm sorry to sound bitter I am happy for her really just wish it was my turn.
Oh well better take my fur babies to the park and try and do my jacket up over my bbs!! :haha:
Sending you :dust:
xxx

I'm out AF took me by complete surprise and arrived about 10mins ago! I'm so very upset :cry::cry::cry:
To make matters worse my DH is just leaving to go to the airport and he'll be away for the rest of the week. :cry::cry:
I don't think I can handle this anymore. Good luck to the rest of you please get a couple of :bfp:s and install some faith that us oldies can get pregnant.
You lot are just brilliant but i'm all out of PMA now.
Going to find some :wine:

:hugs: Beanhopes, so sorry the :witch: arrived. Hope you found the:wine:

What stink timing with DH going away for the week, but on the upside you can slob around, spend a bit of time feeling sorry for yourself, then by the time he gets back you'll be full of PMA again and ready to start :sex:, :sex: and more :sex:

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->