TTC #1 at 35+

I'm out AF took me by complete surprise and arrived about 10mins ago! I'm so very upset :cry::cry::cry:
To make matters worse my DH is just leaving to go to the airport and he'll be away for the rest of the week. :cry::cry:
I don't think I can handle this anymore. Good luck to the rest of you please get a couple of :bfp:s and install some faith that us oldies can get pregnant.
You lot are just brilliant but i'm all out of PMA now.
Going to find some :wine:

fecking :witch: I am gonna slap her for you beanhopes:growlmad:
sending you :hugs: and PMA being delivered to you tomorrow via DHL xxx

I will be expecting you to send it back if I don't get a :bfp: later in the month. just remember hun another cycle gone but another cycle closer:flower:

So sorry beanhopes :nope: I'm all out of PMA myself atm but sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Beanhopes i'm so sorry hun xxx hugs are sent to you...i know it's not much but it's all i can offer.

Lisa - you are fantastic! how do you keep so positive? you help keep everyone up and always seem to say something to make me smile...i loved the idea of you bitch-slapping the witch lol

oh beanhopes! Wish I could buy you a glass -- no, a BOTTLE -- of wine! We all know how you feel, luv, and feel for you!

Lisa, you are a joy! Thanks for the PMA!

Hi Guys

Hope you are all well. Congrats Lisa on being an auntie again - she is gorgeous!

Just been lurking last few days...trying to keep myself sane by telling myself that i'm not pregnant as i cant bear this waiting. I guess im just preparing myself for the disappointment of AF and a BFN this month. I felt so positive...too positive even and was winding myself up but now I am just waiting for AF...

I love Lisa's PMA and Beanhopes symptoms...I am very positive and supportive for others but just seem to struggle with me lol. I never claimed not to be weird :p. I think that it might just be my way of coping, who knows?

Anyway...FX'D for you all and babydust too xxx

You're not weird at all, Tiger. I'm EXACTLY the same way. I can be full of PMA for others but have no hope for myself :(

:hugs: and :dust: to us all!

Thank you so much for your support I'm looking forward to hearing about some :bfp:'s asap please. :thumbup:

Ok so here I go again cycle 7, lucky no 7 maybe. Good news is I go out to Dubai on Monday next week and then my entire fertile window is while hubs and I are relaxing on holiday. :happydance:

I think I'm going to take Vitamin B Complex to try to lengthen my post ovulation phase as this month it could only have been about 10 days. That's way too short isn't it?

Good luck to all you lovely ladies. :hugs:

Thank you so much for your support I'm looking forward to hearing about some :bfp:'s asap please. :thumbup:

Ok so here I go again cycle 7, lucky no 7 maybe. Good news is I go out to Dubai on Monday next week and then my entire fertile window is while hubs and I are relaxing on holiday. :happydance:

I think I'm going to take Vitamin B Complex to try to lengthen my post ovulation phase as this month it could only have been about 10 days. That's way too short isn't it?

Hi there! Sorry to read that the :witch: got you, she is a mare! Great news that you are off to Dubai for your peak time though! ;-) ... Just wanted to mention my experience with BVits last month:

I started taking B Vitamins "50" complex on CD2 last cycle as my shortest LP had been 11 days (I now realise that 11 days is absolutely fine :dohh: ), anyway, my Ov didn't happen on CD15 as normal, it happened sometime around CD24!! I stopped taking the vits around CD19 as I figured it had to be the new vit tabs. This month (without the vitB tablets) my Ov happened on CD15 as normal! I know everyone is different but I just wanted to let you my experience as it would be a shame to miss out on peak time :sex: while on hols :winkwink:

Wishing you lots of :dust: for this month hun! x

Hello ladies, I've not been online for a few days as I've been Ov'ing this weekend so I've been kinda busy! :winkwink:

I guess I'm now officially in the 2ww!

How are you all doing? How's the PMA holding up? I've just caught up on a thread I started the other day 'Deep down fears of infertility, need some PMA!' - the stories that have been posted on there are so inspiring, everytime I start to feel down I just think about those girlies. You'll be pleased to hear that there are so many happy endings in there.... we are all gonna get our happy endings ladies!! We are! :happydance:

:dust::dust: for us all!! x

You're amazing for bouncing back beanhopes, and the vacation sounds like a perfect time to conceive!!! I guess were it me, I wouldn't introduce anything new this month... but I do take loads of B vits and have a long luteal phase (14 days). What's your gut instinct? Go with that!

I'm all out of PMA. 8 dpo today and nothing, not a twinge, not a tweak, nothing at all. Everything is exactly the same as every month, and every month ends in a BFN. I have zero PMA and dread going on to the drugs next cycle. I also don't know how much more I can take... I get so obsessed by ttc, so incredibly stressed during OV, then excited immediately after, and then totally depressed. I think I used to have a life! And I used to have emotions, hopes, plans, and dreams that weren't completely wrapped up in my ability or inability to conceive. Seems like that was a long time ago now.

I know my OH and I can conceive (we did once last year -- long story). But that was the very first month off the pill. I went back on last March and have been off again since Sept. I feel like the moment has passed, and it's all over for me.

But I hope not for you brilliant lot. Anyone with any symptoms or exciting news? :hugs: to all, and thanks for letting me vent.

Cheers,
Ella

ok ladies my symptons so far

8/9 dpo I have had mild cramping all day feels like the :witch: is on her way although when my PMA kicks in I think it might be implantation:)

I have had a ridiculous amount of sticky lotiony cm sorry tmi from 5dpo and am still getting it, just kinda when I wipe its a bit yucky once again I share to much lol

my Y seems enlarged lol don't really know how to put that!! and I am ridiculousy gassy:( was sitting on the sofa with OH last night and I had to pretend I got a text and it was my phone vibrating lol it was my ass!!!!!

I have a headache today and feel a bit sick:( although all can be explained by something else:(

Just waiting to see what happens now? I am a week away from the :witch: or the best thing that will happen to me:bfp:

Beanhopes Dubai:happydance: dubai:happydance: OMG you better be not forget about us:nope::cry:

That sounds awesome hun nothing better than relaxing while ttc:thumbup: hoping and praying that you get through customs smuggling a little:baby: in your tummy xxx

Hello ladies, I've not been online for a few days as I've been Ov'ing this weekend so I've been kinda busy! :winkwink:

I guess I'm now officially in the 2ww!

How are you all doing? How's the PMA holding up? I've just caught up on a thread I started the other day 'Deep down fears of infertility, need some PMA!' - the stories that have been posted on there are so inspiring, everytime I start to feel down I just think about those girlies. You'll be pleased to hear that there are so many happy endings in there.... we are all gonna get our happy endings ladies!! We are! :happydance:

:dust::dust: for us all!! x

We all have deep down fears of inferility and sometimes we just need a time out:coffee:

But having the girls to chat to and stories of inspiration when we are low:cry: really helps and makes us get back on the OH lol.

Glad you found some PMA hoping your happy eding is soon hun:kiss:

ok ladies my symptons so far

8/9 dpo I have had mild cramping all day feels like the :witch: is on her way although when my PMA kicks in I think it might be implantation:)

I have had a ridiculous amount of sticky lotiony cm sorry tmi from 5dpo and am still getting it, just kinda when I wipe its a bit yucky once again I share to much lol

my Y seems enlarged lol don't really know how to put that!! and I am ridiculousy gassy:( was sitting on the sofa with OH last night and I had to pretend I got a text and it was my phone vibrating lol it was my ass!!!!!

I have a headache today and feel a bit sick:( although all can be explained by something else:(

Just waiting to see what happens now? I am a week away from the :witch: or the best thing that will happen to me:bfp:

Lisa you are just brilliant! I wish I could bottle some Lisa PMA to have with me at all times. You really made me laugh with your vibrating ass :haha:

Your symptoms sound really positive. I've got everything crossed, even my legs with DH away, for you and a :bfp: xxx

:dust: :hugs:

OK grlies this month I am gonna POAS early!!!! eeeekkkkk I have never POAS early ever ever ever before.

My tummy looks like it has sneaked off to mcdonalds and stuffed itself full of big macs!!! the cramping continues so does the creamy cm which I never get. My nips have a mind of their own and I caught them winking at boys all day today:( dirty nips!

I could clear a truck drivers restuarant with one bum burp even made myself gag early:( Lucky OH is out tonight I coulda killed him.

So when do I test. I just gotta know one way or another! I got my +OPK on cd13 prob Ovulated on cd14 I have a 27 day cycle today is 8dpo maybe 9dpo?

Am apprehensive if I test to early but have been reading and apparently the sooner you implant the better you chances.

AF due on the 25th of this month 7 days away.....

Ohhh Lisa - it all sounds promising, FX for you.

So do you have a date in mind to test - and have you stocked up with tests/a decent ?

I ordered a couple of clearblue digitals (with date thingy on them) from eBay last week, and they arrived yesterday, I will only be using them once I've got my BFP from a regular test and waited a couple of days. I like the idea of being able to show off the digital!!

Feeling a bit low today, went to a funeral this arvo, a colleague's husband died on Friday - so sad he was only 39, but had been battling all sorts of cancers for the last 2 1/2 years. They have a son who is almost 3. :(

We're starting our every other day BDing tonight. Much as I enjoy it/know it needs to be done, I never sleep very well with the soup in the bowl - I guess I'm too paranoid :spermy: will all escape if I move/relax!

FX for you Lisa!!!! Lead the way for all of us and our BFPs!!!!

I'm feeling really down: a big fight with OH last night, and now he's away for a week. Plus NO symptoms at all. NONE at 9 dpo.

I just wanna cry all day...

Ella

Hugs for you ella...i can totally understand how you're feeling. I'm just waiting for the witch to show her ugly face in the next few days.

You don't need to have any symptoms though to still get a BFP..look at the people who are pregnant and never realise it. Did you patch things up with your OH before he left? I'm sure he feels bad too about your fight.

On a different note I would have killed for a glass of wine when i got in from work last night but there was just that little tiny part of me that said i would hate myself if there was even a remote chance of a BFP. Not had anything since New Year and i do love my vino lol....the things we do for a BFP!

Lisa you are hilarious! I really hope you get your :bfp: when are you POAS? :happydance:

Ella please don't be down and try to relax. All this stress isn't going to help you get that :baby:. My hubby is away too. I've got time to get AF and my sad mood out of the way by the time he gets home. :coffee:

Tigger I hear you and I am a completely reformed character with my vino in take. I used to get in from work and the first thing I'd do is pour myself a large glass of wine before I'd even got my coat off! I've swapped it for Vimto Sugar Free Squash and only allow myself the occasional glass at the weekend during the first two weeks of my cycle. I will definately be having a couple of glasses of champers and a cheeky cocktail or two on my honeymoon next week! :hugs:

Leilani good luck with the :sex: and keep those hips elevated after. I'm quite interested in those Softcups - has anyone ever used them? Apparently good sucess rate on :bfp: the month people start using them.
xx

Hi Beanhopes

The occasional glass in the first two weeks of my cycle is my plan too. Are you looking forward to your holiday? Not long now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->