TTC #1, CD 4 -- Who's with me?

I think I'm out too. Temperature this morning dropped again to 98.1 (it is usually 98.0 the first day of AF). So I'm 99.9% sure I'm out. AF should show sometime today, if not tomorrow for sure. :(

I hope I'll block that :witch: for u ladies~

Aww :( Whyyy AF!! Whyy?? Wishes, luck and baby dust to you lxb and nips! Why is it that we can't seem to make it past the testing day on our tickers? :(

Dunno.....

Update: I just have some spotting. :( at least it is finally here so I can move onto the next cycle~ :)

thanks rcawife, what do you mean past the testing day? what AF shows day before??? oooo nooo!! lots of :dust: your way, what will you be trying this cycle???

Aww :( Whyyy AF!! Whyy?? Wishes, luck and baby dust to you lxb and nips! Why is it that we can't seem to make it past the testing day on our tickers? :(

In my ticker at the bottom of my posts it says "__days until testing" and it always seems like AF shows up, or at least signs of AF show up, before I even get to the day to try a test. That's what I mean. I had light cramping last night that turned into heavier cramping. I got my heating pad out and took one midol, thinking for sure AF would show up in the night. But it's now halfway through the next day and no AF so I'm thinking tomorrow morning there will be red :( Oh well

May will be a busy month for DH and I so I don't think we'll get to try anything new this cycle. I will try to use preseed again if we get a chance to dtd though :)

i have heard about preseed, do you like it? recommend it?? did AF arrive yet???
In my ticker at the bottom of my posts it says "__days until testing" and it always seems like AF shows up, or at least signs of AF show up, before I even get to the day to try a test. That's what I mean. I had light cramping last night that turned into heavier cramping. I got my heating pad out and took one midol, thinking for sure AF would show up in the night. But it's now halfway through the next day and no AF so I'm thinking tomorrow morning there will be red :( Oh well

May will be a busy month for DH and I so I don't think we'll get to try anything new this cycle. I will try to use preseed again if we get a chance to dtd though :)

I like preseed and so does DH. It doesn't get sticky like other lubes (even the water-based ones) and it feels great. I couldn't tell you if it really does protect the sperm but it's really easy to use. It's supposed to be like eggwhite so the sperm have a better chance of surviving the harsh environment of your vjay and make it up through the cervix to your egg :) I hope it works for us

As for AF...it's 3:11 am here an nothing. This is such a weird cycle...I'm trying not to read anything into it, but I can't help it. Usually with cramps that strong my period starts right away...will update more later today

they say that preseed is the ONLY sperm friendly lube, ill have to give it a whirl bc we have been bd'ing sooo much sometimes well you know ill need the preseed. my DB isnt as educated as well WE ladies are.. he thinks because im not "leaking" or that i have to use lube that im not turned on....there should be a course for men..lol
well good luck :dust: your way!! so is your AF late??? i see your in your fertile phase??? what kind of cramps do you have??:hugs:

I like preseed and so does DH. It doesn't get sticky like other lubes (even the water-based ones) and it feels great. I couldn't tell you if it really does protect the sperm but it's really easy to use. It's supposed to be like eggwhite so the sperm have a better chance of surviving the harsh environment of your vjay and make it up through the cervix to your egg :) I hope it works for us

As for AF...it's 3:11 am here an nothing. This is such a weird cycle...I'm trying not to read anything into it, but I can't help it. Usually with cramps that strong my period starts right away...will update more later today

Well they felt like AF-type cramps since thursday and I was sure AF would show up. Then I had no cramps for a day and half then i just felt another few cramps before lunch so...took a midol to be safe 'cause I hate when the pain hits me outta the blue and it's so intense!

I hear the british ladies on here talking about conceive plus which sounds like the equivalent of preseed...but it might be only available in the UK who knows! GL to you and DH! The lube will definitely help with all the extra BD'ing

thank u and keep me posted bout the witch

Well they felt like AF-type cramps since thursday and I was sure AF would show up. Then I had no cramps for a day and half then i just felt another few cramps before lunch so...took a midol to be safe 'cause I hate when the pain hits me outta the blue and it's so intense!

I hear the british ladies on here talking about conceive plus which sounds like the equivalent of preseed...but it might be only available in the UK who knows! GL to you and DH! The lube will definitely help with all the extra BD'ing

hey!! how did everything turn out???

RCAWIFE, i know i asked before but what does rca wife stand for?>??

Congrats nips!!

Any news rcafwife?
I think she mentioned RCAF = Royal Canada Air Force

Hey ladies!
I know I mentioned in the other forum but, Congratulations again nips!! :D

AFM - 15 dpo today and no BFP and no AF...it's kinda wiggin' me out 'cause I have never gone 15 dpo...usually 12. Just off and on cramps and yesterday and today sore tender nipples (didn't have them ALL cycle 'cause I usually get them right after O until just before AF). Since I got a BFN this morning, I dunno what to think. Maybe my body is playing tricks on me again...or the levels aren't high enough to detect yet...

I was following the SMEP this cycle and it says to do hpt 15 days after your first positive OPK if you haven't received AF yet. I got (+) OPK on Apr. 14th and it's now the 30th...so I'm really confused. Should I wait the "18 days" they say to or go to the doc before that? I also took my temps yesterday and today 98.2 and 97.9 -- i took the 98.2 about 2 hours after i normally do though 'cause i slept in, and the 97.9 was 2 hours earlier 'cause i woke early today anxious to poas! lol

so don't look at my ticker 'cause it's also wrong

OK guys my body was playing tricks on me. I went to the bathroom a little while after posting the last post, and saw light pink cm :( AF is on the way. Just gotta do that annoying waiting game now...4 hours and counting. ::sigh::

argh.. hate that part of the cycle. So sneaky~ And deep down we still have a little hope as long as we don't see full flow.

:hugs:

If she's on her way, the I hope she'll come already so you can move on! :hugs:

Hi ladies! My name is Jenn. I'm from Canada too! We live in Calgary Alberta. My story, I'm 26. My husband and I got married last September and have been TTC since last month so I am pretty new to all this and still trying to learn about the abbreviations and cycles and all the fun stuff that comes with TTC. I'm am currently on CD 2 and counting the days until I O again. Last month I used OPK's and I am going to again. As far as temps and things go that all confuses me so far! :)

Thanks so much lxb. I agree - i've been bearing down trying to rush her on her way LOL. That's probably bad, huh...

:wave: Jenn. I'm on CD3 waiting to O too. :)

rcafwife - hahah... I did the exact same thing too! trying to rush her~~~
Today is CD3, feeling bloated/nausea/exhausted! If I didn't know any better, I would think I was preggo if I was in tww! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->