TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I'm glad everything is okay blucky. Grney- how long will you have to go to the nutritionist before you do ivf? Until you get your Bmi to 29? I'm so glad I get a sono tomorrow, cause I am really getting worried that I haven't felt colt yet.

Okay that makes me feel better. All my friends who are due around the same time as me are already feeling their babies. But also this is not their first kid. So that's probably why they are already feeling the baby.

Ask ur doc where the placenta is too. That's one of the reasons it took me so long. It's not uncommon for women to feel their first pregnancies later. I wouldn't worry I'm sure colt is fine esp since he is squirming away on ultrasounds.

Ya I'll ask her tomorrow. I wish I would've made my appointment sooner than 2:30 tomorrow. Lol. But I like when my mom comes with me to the sonos, so I make them later so she can go.

Uggggh I hate late sonos!!! I make most of mine late so DH can go and I HATE the wait lol. I'm getting maternity pics done tomorrow and I HOPE they come out good!!!

Me too. Cause the day drags by. Haha. Are you getting the pics by yourself o is your hubby taking some with you? I can't wait to see them! :)

DH is going with.... We are going to my hometown bc that is where my photographer is so we decided to get an ocean front suite and make a little getaway out of it. I can't wait we need some QT like whoa. It will be my last time at the beach til after the babies get here so I will be putting my toes in the sand and waves for sure.

That sounds awesome. :) the closest ocean too us is 5 hours away and its in Galveston and that beach is nasty.

I'm from myrtle beach, sc so we go there... It's not super great but its nice and its home :)

Pb and blucky! Good luck tomorrow to both of you!!' Sono and pics are both awesome!
Can't wait to hear how both go :)

Thanks grace. Your appointment is next week, right?

yes!! one week from today! I am so excited! OMG I can't wait. I'll be 10 weeks 6 days, so one day shy of 11 weeks. I am so happy to see my LO and to meet with OB, I have a list of questions.

Keep me posted on how both your days go today. PB< are you working and then leaving early for your appt?

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/sbjonestwins/A939F95F-79F3-42C9-ACD6-EE210F38BD45-24958-000008D73D62880A_zps4ff1a19e.jpg

I could wake up to this every day

Beautiful. I would love to live right on the beach somewhere. That's a awesome view :)

I'm glad everything is okay blucky. Grney- how long will you have to go to the nutritionist before you do ivf? Until you get your Bmi to 29? I'm so glad I get a sono tomorrow, cause I am really getting worried that I haven't felt colt yet.

Not too sureI gues I will find out the 18th. Yay goodluck at your Sono, same for you Blucky.

How is everything Grace?

Baby boy weighs 10oz. And everything looks good :) he is measuring the right size

He is so cute! :) look at those big lips!!! Lol :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member