TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Thank you grace! :) I love him so much! I can't wait until may 4th so I can see what he looks like in 4D :)

Thank you grace! :) I love him so much! I can't wait until may 4th so I can see what he looks like in 4D :)

How many weeks are you? And you haven't felt him move right? Each preg is different like blucky said, it's kind of like how some kids walk at 10 months and others don't walk til 14 months....

Yay grace he/she is getting bigger and bigger. When you go to your sono next week, he/she will look way different than your first sono. It's awesome seeing how much they grow at each sono. I'm 20 weeks today!!! Yay I'm Half way there. I hope the next 20 weeks Flys by like the first 20 weeks

Grace do you plan on waiting until 20 weeks to find out what baby is? Or are you gonna go to a private sono place?

Y'all are gonna think I'm crazy, but the past couple months I've been worried about the fertility doctor using the wrong sperm for the iui! Lol. Hahahahaha. I doubt they did, but it has crossed my mind a few times. Lol

Grace do you plan on waiting until 20 weeks to find out what baby is? Or are you gonna go to a private sono place?

I'm going to get the blood test to find out what the sex of the baby is......OB said early 2nd tri, so 12 - 14 weeks I hope. MY OB said it is called NIPT (non invasive prenatal testing).

Can't wait! Its new and also tests for genetic abnormalities too, so I wont need to do amnio or other invasive testing.

Y'all are gonna think I'm crazy, but the past couple months I've been worried about the fertility doctor using the wrong sperm for the iui! Lol. Hahahahaha. I doubt they did, but it has crossed my mind a few times. Lol

OMG NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha: thats funny, BUT THANKS for putting that into my head now :dohh:

1 more week til my private 4D us, and 2 more til my second baby shower! Hope that yall are having a good Saturday!

My doctor said Colts head is on my cervix, and his legs are up by my belly button. But when I look at the sonogram he looks sideways like he is laying long ways across my uterus. I wonder why it looks like he is in a different position on a sono?

He prob changes frequently and the sono could be a weird angle. At our Feb scan Alex had his head on my cervix like he was ready to go, then this month he was butt down head up. They consistently change positions, until they run out of room to move.

My doctor said Colts head is on my cervix, and his legs are up by my belly button. But when I look at the sonogram he looks sideways like he is laying long ways across my uterus. I wonder why it looks like he is in a different position on a sono?

Why do u think it looks like he's laying across your uterus? The Area above his head is your cervix, if that's what md said.

He prob changes frequently and the sono could be a weird angle. At our Feb scan Alex had his head on my cervix like he was ready to go, then this month he was butt down head up. They consistently change positions, until they run out of room to move.

Ahhhh good point blucky. :)

damn grace I cant believe you are already in double digit weeks. It seems like just yesterday you found out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->