TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

It does, and I thought the same thing, but when I went and they were both away from my cervix I still had pressure, but for no apparent reason. Its weird.

Awesome video blucky, I can't wait
to get there! 10 weeks til I'm 20 weeks lmao :haha:

So my doc says that he thinks I will deliver between 34-36 weeks....and after looking at my calender I realized I will be 34 weeks in 60 days. I wonder if they will last that long? I wonder if I will go into preterm labor? I dunno. I go back on Wednesday for a cervix check to see if it is getting shorter, maintaining, or getting longer. I hope that its better..

So my doc says that he thinks I will deliver between 34-36 weeks....and after looking at my calender I realized I will be 34 weeks in 60 days. I wonder if they will last that long? I wonder if I will go into preterm labor? I dunno. I go back on Wednesday for a cervix check to see if it is getting shorter, maintaining, or getting longer. I hope that its better..

I'm sure it will be better, you're doing everything right and those babies are gonna cook til 34 weeks absolute minimum :)

I can't wait- when is 34 weeks? What date?

I'm not necessarily nervous about having them (yet) ... I'm more concerned with how I'm going to deal with the incredibly overwhelming growing discomfort. Everyday hurts more than the day before. I'm anxious to see what my cervix measures Wednesday.

PB I feel fat everyday... I can't get my sneakers on without grunting and getting winded. I'm a total fatty. No matter how much lotion or oil I use I swear there's new stretch Marks every day and they make me feel even worse. Oh the joys of pregnancy!

Today the right side of my stomach tightened up for about 10 seconds. It didn't hurt I just felt it tighten. It actually felt weird. Have you had that happen before blucky?

Yea I felt that a time or two but according to my doc it's growing pains. I'd ask yours, there's always the possibility it's a contraction.

That's a nice lil bump u got there.

thought I would post my symptoms and see what everyone thought! Hubby & I have been TTC #1 for about two years now, this is my 5th round with clomid, 1st round with the hcg injection.

I am currently 13 dpo, have been resisting the urge to POAS since I've seen so many BFNs over the years.

The past few days I have been absolutely EXHAUSTED, I could sleep all day and have been taking many naps. Also, my boobs usually get really sore before AF, but this month my nipples are extremely sensitive which has never happened..and my boobs dont hurt at all. Also, I think my areolas are larger but not sure if I'm imagining things? I've also been very crampy on and off for the last 3 days which is also unusual for me.

I really hope this is our month!! It's been a long journey, but I hate to get my hopes up again!!

Any input ladies? Thank you!!

Bucky, do you think I should call my doctor tomorrow, or should I just wait until my next appointment on the 4th, unless it happens again?

Welcome brmegb, :) those sound like pregnancy symptoms, but I haven't had any symptoms my whole pregnancy, but cramping. I hope this is your month :)

thought I would post my symptoms and see what everyone thought! Hubby & I have been TTC #1 for about two years now, this is my 5th round with clomid, 1st round with the hcg injection.

I am currently 13 dpo, have been resisting the urge to POAS since I've seen so many BFNs over the years.

The past few days I have been absolutely EXHAUSTED, I could sleep all day and have been taking many naps. Also, my boobs usually get really sore before AF, but this month my nipples are extremely sensitive which has never happened..and my boobs dont hurt at all. Also, I think my areolas are larger but not sure if I'm imagining things? I've also been very crampy on and off for the last 3 days which is also unusual for me.

I really hope this is our month!! It's been a long journey, but I hate to get my hopes up again!!

Any input ladies? Thank you!!

It's hard because the hcg injection is the actual pregnancy hormone so it can cause every preg symptom there is and u just never know til af comes or u get your bfp. Hopefully this is your month! Think positive - it will happen :)

Pb, awesome beautiful bump! Yay girl :)

Pb, u are more than 51% done!! Woohoo I like that tickler - maybe get one too :)

PB if you get more than 1-2 in an hour I would call... Otherwise it is prob growing pains. I had 3 in 2 days but they weren't close at all, though pretty uncomfortable.

BRM it's really hard to tell.... I got my faint BFP at 9dpo so I didn't really give time for symptoms to set in. I do know that my nips were crazy sore after a week or so, but I never had post ov or pre flo symptoms to compare it too. Hopefully you get a BFP! Are you going to test or wait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->