TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Thanks PB... I just hope to bake them at least a month longer. I guess at this point every day that goes by with them inside is a blessing . I never dreamed I would be threatened with preterm labour, esp since I dont feel bad or contractions at all... I am just glad medicine is advanced enough to see the warning signs that my body cant feel. I know that sounds silly, but its true.

At 24 docs will do more to save them, at 28 they're just considered very premature and are way less sickly at birth.

So scary to think about delivering so early -

How are u both doing?

Doing good today. Had round 1 of steroids... it didnt hurt but just burned a little for a minute or so. I go back tomorrow to have round 2 and have my cervix measured again.

Right now I am just waiting for the doctor to call and tell me if my fFN was positive or negative.

It is a test to determine if preterm labor will occur. Though my friends was negative and than she went into full term labor next day. So, gotta be careful with those.

Fetal fibronectin is a protein that acts as a "glue" during pregnancy, attaching the amniotic sac —the fluid-filled membrane that cushions your baby in the uterus —to the lining of the uterus.

Fetal fibronectin is often present in cervical secretions during early pregnancy. Fetal fibronectin also shows up later in pregnancy, about one to three weeks before labor begins. If your health care provider is concerned about preterm labor, he or she may test a swab from your cervical canal for the presence of fetal fibronectin. A positive fetal fibronectin test is a clue that the "glue" has been disturbed and you're at increased risk of preterm labor.

Exactly lovely :) just got a call that mine was negative, but I'm still on bed rest anyway so I'm just taking it easy :)

Tomorrow they will measure my CL again and then once a week going forward.

Yup usually results are good two weeks but they will repeat just to keep an eye. And I am sure you will be on bed rest til 36 week or whenever the doctor told you. Hang in there hun. :hug: that's good news.

Bed rest is more exhausting to me than just being up and about and doing minimal stuff outside the house. But if it is going to shorten the time that my babies have in the nicu then I will never leave this bed! Every time I want to get up to do something I tell myself.... "If you do that, it might be an extra day or week that Emma and Alex are in the nicu" and then I settle down.

I am going to ask the doc about the NST tomorrow... I know he will want to use it soon and if I am going to go once a week anyway, then I would like to be checked. I have had some uterine cramping, but I dont think they are contractions. Maybe BH, but not full blown contractions.

Lovely tell us a little about yourself... based on your siggy looks like you should be a few weeks preggo, and I am sorry to see about those chemicals :( I cant imagine.

My lower back is so sore today. It feels like I pulled a muscle or something.

Blucky,
you are doing so good with your bed rest. Im proud of you, keep it up mama!
and you are so right.

Everyday on bed rest and ONE DAY SOONER that those babies will be out of nicu and home with you and your DH.

PB, sorry about your back, must be the baby growing and growing.

I'll be 12 weeks friday!!!!!! I can't wait to start telling people! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls. I had an appt yesterday and cervix shortened even more to just 11mm. They installed a pessary (to take pressure off cervix) in hopes to keep the babies in until a minimum of 28 weeks (1 more week) then we will aim for 30, 32, etc. He gave me the packet to go ahead and pre-register at the hospital for delivery just in case, which makes it real and scary. I am basically just on contraction patrol, and if I feel anything that remotely close I am supposed to call the doctor and they will likely put me in the hospital.

I go in Tuesday for my 28 week normal checkup. They will do another glucose test (I got more yummy punch drink) and they will measure the babies, change my pessary, and measure my cervix (I assume). I will be 27+6... so just one day shy of my 28 week goal.

I had to cancel my baby shower for Saturday which sucks, but I know it is for a good cause and I dont mind doing it.

Hope yall are doing well. Sorry your back hurts PB, and Grace I cant wait to hear about peoples reactions when you tell them! That was so exciting for us!

That sucks it shortened even more. Are you still on bed rest? If not, take it easy. And don't over do it

I have about 17-18 weeks until I have baby colt. That doesn't sound long at all!!! :)

I have about 17-18 weeks until I have baby colt. That doesn't sound long at all!!! :)

thats NOT long at all. I can't believe how close you both are to having your babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O-M-G :wacko:

how is everyone doing? im good. excited for this weekend.

Im Good. :) so you haven't even told any family members yet? So tomorrow your telling people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->