TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I hope the next 8 weeks fly by! I will feel more comfortable delivering after 8 weeks . Ill be exactly 6 months along tomorrow. Feels like I should be further tho.

Is 5 months 20 weeks? In my book what to expect when your expecting says 5 months is 18-22 weeks. But I don't see how.

I just count from the date of my last period. Sept 19. They probably count gestation which is average 2 weeks later.

Is 5 months 20 weeks? In my book what to expect when your expecting says 5 months is 18-22 weeks. But I don't see how.

ya pb its off a bit because they say you are pregnant for 9 months, thats what everyone calls pregnancy - 9 months. BUT you are pregnant for 40 weeks, which is actually 10 months.

So Colt will most likely be here July 26th-27th. My doc is gonna induce me a week before my due date if my cervix is soft and dilated, but if my blood pressure gets to high it will have to be sooner.

When I'm 24 weeks I got to get tested for gestational diabetes. And she also offered to test me, to see if I'm at risk for pre term labor.

I got tested back at like 16 weeks for GD and did the whole 3 hour GTT... I am going to ask the doc tomorrow if I will be doing another in the third tri bc that seems to be when most people get them done.

I didn't think the drink was that bad.... But u get blood drawn every hour for 3 hours.

They normally do a quick in office finger prick test, then if you fail that yet send you somewhere special for the 3 hour test. I failed the first and passed the second.

Im going to ask about this tomorrow. OMG I Can't wait to go tomorrow! ahhhhhhhh

I wonder about diabetes because i get so dizzy - yesterday i worked from home cuz of snow, i ate bowl of cereal and two hrs later my heart was racing, i stood up and i was shaky, sweaty, etc. I chugged some OJ and ate some crackers and then I was fine.?? so wierd.

how are you guys? OMG tomorrow at this time i'll be at my appt! WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Well the verdict is in... cervix is at 1.9 cm, the funneling is worse, and I am now on strict bed rest for 48hours. The doc doesnt even want me sitting upright. He wants me back Friday to have it rechecked, and I am hoping that it is better.

He also did a swab for amniotic fluid, and thankfully it was negative.

Happy 26 weeks to me right? haha. Well on another note, DH and I are house shopping... not sure if we will get one, but we are exploring all the options.

Yay grace!!! :) I can't wait to see pictures of baby! :) my parents have diabetes and when their sugar is high or low their eyes get blurry and they get sweaty and shaky. I really hope I don't get gestational diabetes.

I guess. I dont really know. Right now I am telling myself that it is just until Friday.. but I guess I will know more then.

Yay grace!!! :) I can't wait to see pictures of baby! :) my parents have diabetes and when their sugar is high or low their eyes get blurry and they get sweaty and shaky. I really hope I don't get gestational diabetes.

Tx I'm excited! Definitly asking about the dizziness -

Blucky, sry about your news. Be a good patient and do what they say til Friday - fingers crossed for good news then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->