TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Blucky, I hope everything is fine. I really hope you don't go into pre term labor. If your doctor thinks there is a good chance you may, ask him about that shot they can give you for the babies lungs.

Cant get it straight- oh well! Measuring perfect - waiting for next appts now- sooo excited

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
I had one day where i was really REALLY nauseaus, and one day where i got sick after lunch, but i honestly think i ate too much.

Appt. went so great. I dont get another ultrasound til im 18-20 weeks. OMG. I go back in 4 weeks to OB but they will listen to HB with doppler so thats just as good.

im so thrilled. the baby was SOOOO active during ultrasound, moving arms and legs around like crazy. I can't believe it.

My OB gave us the OK to start telling people at 12 weeks. I can't wait. I am so thankful

Yay grace!!!! :) I am so happy everything is going good. OMG I couldn't handle not seeing my baby for almost 2 1/2 months. I mean I could if I had too, but I would go crazy. Lol.

Yay grace!!!! :) I am so happy everything is going good. OMG I couldn't handle not seeing my baby for almost 2 1/2 months. I mean I could if I had too, but I would go crazy. Lol.

I know. Normally I have NO patience what so ever, but this pregnancy is teaching me to be patient, have faith and enjoy the now. Each step has been WAIT A WHILE til the next, like my betas, i only got 2 and then they said, all is good now wait 3 weeks for first ultrasound. That was tough.............but i waited (impatiently) and all ended up ok. So from then on i told myself I need to just wait, if they say its ok, i need to believe it.
Then 1st US and i had to wait another 3.5 weeks for 2nd, now waiting til 18 will be tough but im glad i get to at least go back in 4 weeks and they listen to doppler.

Im just so happy! yay!

pb, have you felt colt move yet? how many weeks are you?

Blucky
how are you doing? i hope your rest is going well and that you get a good report today at doctor.

two babies, stay put til end of MAY!

Hi Ladies sorry I haven't been on here much lately.

Blucky, so sorry to hear about your funneling, but as much as it stinks, Rest, Rest and more Rest for those babies.

PB How are you doing, LOVe your bump pic too cute!

Grace oh my goodness look how big your little bean is getting!!

I am 21 weeks today. And yes I think I felt him a few times. But I didn't feel him yesterday or today yet. So I'm hoping I'll start feeling him more often.

So I went back to the doctor this am... seemed to be a very productive appt. Cervix is about the same at 1.8cm vs 1.9, so only 1mm difference which isnt enough to be concerned with so for the time being I am still on bed rest. The doc said that I can sit up more though, and dont have to stay lateral as much. I was glad that it didnt get any shorter, but I didnt really expect it to. So when I actually saw the doc, he said he wanted to SEE my cervix, so I had another pelvic exam which is SO uncomfortable bc my cervix is SO HIGH but I survived and he said it was still closed and high and he was happy about that.

He asked me if we had been talked to about steroids (I was going to ask HIM after the exam) and I told him no but that I had read about it and was just about to ask and he said that he wanted me back on Monday/Tuesday so we can do the 2 rounds of steroids for the babies just in case. He also said monday he wants to do a fFN- Fetal Fibronectin test to see how high of a risk for premature labor I am. He didnt seem SUPER concerned about premature labor, but he would rather be over cautious to be sure. And so would I.

Lastly, he gave me some progesterone suppository things that are supposed to help my cervix as well. Thats about it. Felt pretty productive, and it feels good to feel like I am getting attentive care.

So tomorrow at 9am we have our 4D ultrasound which I am super excited about! My mom should be coming to town today which is good bc I have some laundry that needs attending to :haha:

Doc said my short term goal is to make it to 28 weeks (12 more days) and then after that we will set a goal for 32 weeks. Seems scary, but I know that making it to 28 weeks should be easy enough.

Hope yall have a great Friday!

So I went back to the doctor this am... seemed to be a very productive appt. Cervix is about the same at 1.8cm vs 1.9, so only 1mm difference which isnt enough to be concerned with so for the time being I am still on bed rest. The doc said that I can sit up more though, and dont have to stay lateral as much. I was glad that it didnt get any shorter, but I didnt really expect it to. So when I actually saw the doc, he said he wanted to SEE my cervix, so I had another pelvic exam which is SO uncomfortable bc my cervix is SO HIGH but I survived and he said it was still closed and high and he was happy about that.

He asked me if we had been talked to about steroids (I was going to ask HIM after the exam) and I told him no but that I had read about it and was just about to ask and he said that he wanted me back on Monday/Tuesday so we can do the 2 rounds of steroids for the babies just in case. He also said monday he wants to do a fFN- Fetal Fibronectin test to see how high of a risk for premature labor I am. He didnt seem SUPER concerned about premature labor, but he would rather be over cautious to be sure. And so would I.

Lastly, he gave me some progesterone suppository things that are supposed to help my cervix as well. Thats about it. Felt pretty productive, and it feels good to feel like I am getting attentive care.

So tomorrow at 9am we have our 4D ultrasound which I am super excited about! My mom should be coming to town today which is good bc I have some laundry that needs attending to :haha:

Doc said my short term goal is to make it to 28 weeks (12 more days) and then after that we will set a goal for 32 weeks. Seems scary, but I know that making it to 28 weeks should be easy enough.

Hope yall have a great Friday!

i can't believe how fast things are happening and that you'll be 28 weeks in 12 days. WOWZA. you are doing a great job blucky.
have fun tomorrow, can't wait to see pics. :)

Today I'm going to my cousins baby shower. She is due next month, and then I have two other cousins who are pregnant and one is due in June and the other is in September. And I would have another cousin pregnant, but she got a abortion right before I found out I was pregnant. :( I know it was her choice, but I don't believe in abortion at all.

Today I'm going to my cousins baby shower. She is due next month, and then I have two other cousins who are pregnant and one is due in June and the other is in September. And I would have another cousin pregnant, but she got a abortion right before I found out I was pregnant. :( I know it was her choice, but I don't believe in abortion at all.

Abortion is tough, but I do feel it is ok in certain situations, and as long as its done very early!
I have a crazy family member that had one at like 5.5 weeks and it was the best decision, it would have been cruel for her to bring an innocent baby into her messed up life.

Her reason for the abortion was because she didn't want to have a baby with a guy who had tattoos on his head. Which I think is a dumb reason to get a abortion. And she had to listen to the heart beat before she did it.

Thats cruel to have to listen to the heartbeat first, but its also her cruel decision bc of tattoos?

Everyone has their own 2 cents on abortion.... my 2 cents is I dont agree with it at all... for any reason... but like I said... just my 2 cents.

4D was awesome. I posted the best pics in my journal. One even looks like they are hugging. It was so amazing to see them. Today was a productive day, although I was def out of bed WAY more than I should have been.

Oh and today she guesstimated that the babies weigh 2 lbs and 2.4 lbs... no wonder im getting so uncomfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->