TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

These dumb cramps are back again. I cramp a few days each month, maybe I start cramping around the times my period would have came if I wasn't pregnant?

That's odd pb, sorry about the cramps - heard its normal though for some woman all 40 weeks

17 weeks today! I have an onion!!!!!!!

PB, when did you first feel colt move? like for certain? sometimes i "think" i may feel something but not sure if im imagining it. :haha:

Im 27 weeks today!!!! 3rd trimester!!yay!!! i cant beileve your already 17 weeks!!!! yay grace!! 16 weeks I felt flutters but I wasn't for sure if it was him or gas. Lol. And I would say I started feeling actual kicks around 22-23 weeks? I still don't feel him all of the time, I guess he has lazy days. And also I don't think I feel every movement yet, bc at every sono he is moving a lot and I never feel it. My 4D sono is tomorrow!!! :)

Im 27 weeks today!!!! 3rd trimester!!yay!!! i cant beileve your already 17 weeks!!!! yay grace!! 16 weeks I felt flutters but I wasn't for sure if it was him or gas. Lol. And I would say I started feeling actual kicks around 22-23 weeks? I still don't feel him all of the time, I guess he has lazy days. And also I don't think I feel every movement yet, bc at every sono he is moving a lot and I never feel it. My 4D sono is tomorrow!!! :)

Wow! thats so awesome you are 3rd tri already and yes I am 17 weeks, I CAN NOT believe it. Thanks for letting me know about the kicking and how you see it at sono but still dont feel it while its happening. Have fun at your 4d Scan! so cool.
We decided not to do one, so so many other things that we
need money for. :dohh::dohh: Its crazy.

I still haven't bit the bullet and hired the photographer, although I want to do maternity and newborn pics. Its $650 and that is the absolute cheapest I could find around here................
are you doing them pb? I know blucky did.

how is blucky today?

Blucky is tired. Bluckys fat @$$ went to the bar last night (buffalo wild wings) too see some friends and stayed too long and is paying for it today. lol

DH and I took doggie #1 to the vet this am, and doggie #2 to the groomer. Now I am glued to my recliner!

I caught a vid of Emma with the hiccups today. It was stinking cute.... I put a link in my journal of it.

I officially have 40 days, or less, remaining. I know I wont go over 40 days bc they will schedule induction, but im thinking that I wont last 40 days either. Honestly I am ready to have the babies. Im huge, I dont sleep, Im miserable, and im over being pregnant. Im thinking any week or day now. BRING IT!

Hope yall have a good weekend.

No I don't think I'm going to do maternity photos, but I will for sure get his pictures done somewhere after he is born. Jcpennys is pretty cheap, so we may go there after he is born. And at jcpennys we can get photos with our dog if we wanted too. I think it would be cute if all four of us got pictures together, but that probably won't happen because my dog won't stay still. Haha. He has dog ADHD. Lmao. Blucky that video was cute! :) wow 40 days or less, huh? That's not long at all!!! OMG I am so excited for you. Post lots of pictures of the babies when their born.

So you have 39 days until 38 weeks? The babies shouldn't have to go to the nicu if they are born at 38 weeks, right?

I have to go back for a redo bc Colt wouldn't cooperate at all!!!! He was sleeping and hiding behind the placenta

So you have 39 days until 38 weeks? The babies shouldn't have to go to the nicu if they are born at 38 weeks, right?

Right... but they arent going to make it to 38 weeks. I mean I guess they could, but it is highly unlikely. Maybe 34-36 weeks.

Sorry Colt wasnt cooperating.

This is the only picture we got of him, and its just the side of his face. We go back for a redo next Saturday, I hope he cooperates and is awake this time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
That's a bummer about the 3d pb but at least you can go back, I'm sure he will be awake next time, how many weeks are you now pb?
I'm gonna have my dogs in the maternity and newborn pics, at least I hope they behave and we can - still so expensive ....

Blucky, i think it's amazing that you are still able to go out to bww at this stage. I hope the babies make it to 34 weeks, how long is that now? I know you are so uncomfortable now though - sorry girl. I saw the hiccup video too, I think it's so amazing that u can tell she has the hiccups and that you can tell its her too.

Pb, has colt had hiccups?

I'm doing good, 17 weeks and thrilled! My ultrasound is one week from Monday, can't wait!

I'm 27 weeks, 2 days. No I don't think I felt them if he has had the hiccups.

The lady told me to drink more water bc the fluid was low and that's why we couldn't move him. But I don't know. I drink water all day long, so that can't be the problem

I think I'm gonna go to L&D, I just felt a gush come out and my pants are wet. And I smelt it and it doesn't smell like pee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->