TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I'm good. I can't wait until Saturday!!! :) I hope he is cooperating this time. I bet grace!!! :) keep yourself busy this weekend so it will fly by!! Last night I woke up to Colt kicking my husbands hand. Lol. It was cute.

Colt weighs 2 pounds 5oz, and is only measuring 1 day behind. And he is in the 43 percentile

Hi Girls.

I hope you get some good pics tomorrow PB... and Grace I know you are stoked for Monday. I want to see that baby bump too... and you are already 18 weeks tomorrow!! Dang time has been going SO fast!!

afm I am just patiently waiting for the twins to pick their birthday. I am hoping it is sometime after May 29 (36 weeks) bc then there is a good chance I can bring them home right away. I had a dream last night that my water broke... so maybe they will come sooner. Im ready, and I know I have strong babies, but I dont think they are ready yet. I cant believe I have 9lb 11oz of baby in my belly... and they are growing more daily!

I hope they make it until 36 weeks blucky. I have a feeling were not gonna get any good pictures of him. He is still in the same position he was in last Saturday. But we'll see. I will post pictures tomorrow if we get any good pictures. I hope y'all have a good weekend.

18 weeks !!!!! Thank you god :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
29 days or less blucky!!!! Yay!!! :) by the end of next month I will only have about 4 weeks left. It's crazy to think about.

29 days or less blucky!!!! Yay!!! :) by the end of next month I will only have about 4 weeks left. It's crazy to think about.

I agree! I can't believe you both are gonna have your babies in the next few weeks/months!

I haven't been feeling him move or kick that much in the past couple days. As long as I'm feeling him it should be okay right?

My placenta is still covering part of my cervix. I have partial previa now, and not complete placenta previa. So hopefully it will move up so I don't have to have a c-section. Even though a c-section would be quicker than hours of labor. Lol. But I want to experience pushing him out.

Well I just got back from my 3rd redo for the 4D sono, and Colt is now breech with his legs and arm over his face!!!! Ugh...LOL. This little boy doesn't want mommy to see him until he is born. I am gonna go back for ANOTHER redo sometime within the next two weeks. Ugh. Lol. I hope we will eventually get a 4D sono of his face. I didn't even feel him flip. That's crazy.

Ya I have never felt him move 10 times every two hours. The most I've felt him in one day is probably 10 times. But that's the most. I only feel him while I'm laying down. But also I have a anterior placenta and I think that's why I don't feel all of his movements. Cause at the sono last week he was moving like crazy and I didn't feel a thing.

Hi Ladies
so crazy whats going on with you two, pb with your repeat 4d sonos! and Blucky you are going to have those babies in the next week or two! AHHHHHHHHHH!

My Big Anatomy scan was Monday - as you know they do between 18 and 20 weeks.

Our ultrasound was amazing, AMAZING! she is so big now, we could see everything, they measured everything! even the size of her kidneys and organs. insane!

she was moving all over, waving her arms and legs, searching her hands to find her mouth, then she finally did and put her hand in her mouth - soooooo cute.

Then she did this huge yawn, we melted. I am so thankful!~ Can't believe I'll be 19 weeks on Friday. OMG!

Oh and I spent mothers day with my grandmother. I have decided baby will be named
Marlena Alice after my gram whose name is Alice.

Hope you are all hanging in there - I only feel flutters every once in a while but doc said in the next few weeks it will increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->